[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win in a shoot?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: kevin-owens-roman-reigns.jpg (740KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kevin-owens-roman-reigns.jpg
740KB, 1920x1080px
Who would win in a shoot?
>>
I'm sure KO.

He's a fat fuck but he was trained by the Hart's who are notoriously brutal and he did plenty of retarded indie shows where he took massive bumps and probably got concussed and broke bones and got color and carried on. Reigns has probably never been in a shoot fight in his life, has been coddled and protected by WWE his whole career and all of his muscles are for show.
>>
Roman can't lift Sheamus.

Fatty lifted Henry.
>>
>>2522736
Definitely Kevin
>>
>>2522787
>>2522772
>>2522776
Roman is a finna former football player. He is used to hitting guys twice his size. There's no doubt in my mind he would absolutely destroy Kevin with but a mere finna thought.
#AhhhYessir
>>
>>2522798
Roman was a defensive lineman meaning he was one of the biggest people on the field. Now he is a shrunken musclet

18+
have sex
>>
File: Over.png (107KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
Over.png
107KB, 800x388px
>>2522798
>#AhhhYessir
Please don't tell me this is really a catchphrase.

State of this company pandering to fucking toddlers.

I want my edgy AE back
>>
>>2522798
>former football player
Wow, I am genuinely intrigued. Do you have any suggestions on video with him playing in a major match?
>>
File: IMG_1367.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1367.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>2522736
>We will never get this Roman, which may actually get him over a little.
>>
Roman is a badass. He once punched a guy so hard, it created a black hole and the guy got swallowed up by it.
>>
File: IMG_1368.gif (2MB, 315x217px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1368.gif
2MB, 315x217px
>>2522823
Instead he has little-to-no cardio, forgets spots that aren't his, and has cheesetastic promos to cut instead of being the Samoan Badass.
>>
File: 1491544613698.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491544613698.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2522823
>>2522833
>OH MY FUCKING GOD GOOKS HITTING EACHOTHER FOR REAL THEY DONT KNOW HOW TO WRESTLE
>BASED ROMAN CONNECTING THE JAB TO MIZ

So which one is it you contrarian faggots?

I for once, like hits connecting on the target and i am fine with both NJPW and roman in that gif doing it.
>>
>>2522832
Damn, so that's what happened to the people who cheer him.
>>
>>2522819
search Joe A'noai Georgia Tech
>>
>>2522798
Then how come he couldn't lift a 50 years old man in the most important match of his career so far?
So much for being the big dawg.
>>
Probably owens desu
>>
>>2522772
>trained by the Hart's

Maybe Jimmy Hart, KO never entered the dungeon
>>
>>2522832
2003 called, they want their Chuck Norris jokes back

1992 called, they want the joke I just made back.

2012 called, they want my meta commentary back.
>>
>>2522736
The much taller and stronger one, since neither know how to actually fight
>>
>>2522943
He didn't even make the practice squad of the Jacksonville Jaguars. Roman never played a snap in a regular season NFL game. He was a training camp body on the defensive line that allowed the actual players who were going to make the team rest. He was the equivalent of a dark match jobber.
>>
>>2523026
I was telling him a way to actually watch him play football

He has Georgia Tech highlights
>>
>>2522798
>finna
I agree with you, but quit acting like such a Jew.
>>
>>2523026
Nowhere in the comment did it say he was in the NFL.
>>
>>2522736
A loudmouth nerdy fat guy like Owens have probably been in a shit loads of fights in his life. Him beating people twice his size with half his waistline is probably how he ended up with a really hot wife.
>>
>>2522798
So was Mojo, Baron, and Bork
>>
Probably Owens, Reigns is too cool to have a overly sensitive mean streak like Kevin.
>>
>>2522772
>Reigns has probably never been in a shoot fight in his life
He was arrested for fighting cops once.
>>
>>2522975
wait, what? I thought he did
>>
>>2523102
If he was arrested then he probably did a shit job on it
>>
>>2522953
kek
>>
>>2522985
Reddit called, they are missing you
>>
>>2523082
Corbin could legit beat anyone in the company not named Bork
>>
>>2523478
How would he fare against Braun?
>>
>>2522953
>thinking wrestling is real
Carder is meant to help Roman lift him, not fuck it up. You have to be a literal retard to think that was on Roman.
>>
>>2522736
they wouldnt shoot on each other since they are really good friends and reportedly spend lots of good quality time together backstage.
>>
>>2522813
It's something that Roman has been trying to get over as his catchphrase because he's a fucking idiot.

Seriously, I see everyone say that he should show more of his natural personality and that he's so cool and likable, but I don't see it. It's like he's trying to say the dumbest shit possible at all times.
>>
>>2523540
>Big Dog triggering the beta male's autism
Ahh yessir.
>>
>>2523498
>Corbin is a former offensive lineman for the National Football League's (NFL) Indianapolis Colts and Arizona Cardinals, as well as a three-time Golden Gloves champion and former grappling champion.
>Braun Strowman is an American professional wrestler and former strongman
Corbin would probably win in a shoot
>>
>>2523520
Wasn't there one time where Roman, Kevin and another guy (maybe Cesaro) basically made a joke about Roman's push on UpUpDownDown?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.