[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will depush reigns over this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: boycottboreman.jpg (111KB, 921x476px) Image search: [Google]
boycottboreman.jpg
111KB, 921x476px
https://twitter.com/hashtag/boycottreigns
Can't wait for Poochie to fuck off from my screen. NO ONE likes Boreman Reigns, he is the most hated FOTC EVER
>>
I love that these faggots think Vince gives a shit if the audience turns their back on the show after they already bought a ticket. If they really cared that much, they could just keep their money.
>>
We had this thread yesterday
>>
File: pprCJI2.jpg (391KB, 934x1532px) Image search: [Google]
pprCJI2.jpg
391KB, 934x1532px
"Boycott"
>>
Smarks don't realize that wrestling is a two-way street.

Disrespecting Roman is also disrespecting his opponent.
>>
>>2522595
Roman could buttfuck Linda in front of Vince and pull out to cum in his mouth and his push still wouldn't be affected.

Hell, Vince would probably like the show of initiative.
>>
>make a cup of tea...stroke your cat
>If you're fortunate enough to be at a WWE Live Event
>the pretty lady at the hotdog stand
>imagine how powerful it would be

Haha holy shit this guy
>>
>>2522601
>>2522610

This is really the issue here. These people are fucking slacktivists. They want to feel like they're doing something without making any effort whatsoever. If you really want to boycott WWE, you have to stop going to shows, stop buying merch, cancel your network subscription, preferably stop watching altogether and definitely stop talking about them on social media.

They can boo Roman all they want and turn their backs on him and whatever other show of disrespect they can think of, but they already bought the tickets. Vince already has their money. These people are probably gonna hit the merchandise stands too and pick up t-shirts. So they're giving them even more money. And the whole time, WWE is going to pretend that the crowd's protests are merely a way of them showing their love or at least interest in Roman Reigns.

These people are fucking marks.
>>
People who dislike him are more obsessed over him. The Shield were pretty boring overall but fuck I just tuned out and watch only for A.J Styles and Becky Lynch. I didn't once bother posting or obsessing about Cena, Reigns or any Vince golden boy. Glad I walked away from this depressing form of entertainment known as Pro-Wrestling.

Just a bit of advise wrestling fags, if you get upset and worked up over something that is supposed to entertain you, you're developing some mental illness right there
>>
>>2522595
Being THIS obsessed. Reigns live in this guy's head 24/7, rent free.
>>
>>2523017
Get off Boreman's dick. No body likes your hero
>>
File: 1489785346215.jpg (462KB, 1050x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489785346215.jpg
462KB, 1050x1080px
>>2522749
>>
File: samefagg.jpg (38KB, 775x266px) Image search: [Google]
samefagg.jpg
38KB, 775x266px
>>2523017
>>2523329
samefag. If you were smart you wouldn't reply to carterbait
>>
>>2522595
Based Big Dog working the fat smarks so hard.
>>
Smark-dom is a mental illness
>>
>>2523336
Huh?
>>
>>2522595'
seething this much over a children's show
>>
>>2523361
wat u mean
>>
Imagine being this beta
>>
The first part about ''muting the volume'' is utterly retarded.

A serious boycott would be people walking out the next time Roman main events a ppv. Because that would cause a shitstorm, it'd remain documented and investors would pressure WWE into de-pushing ''the guy''.

Also it'd give him officially the image of negative draw, the guy that literally makes people leave. It'd kill his career.
>>
>>2523454
This.

People walking out will taint Roman's name forever.

#WalkOutonRoman
>>
Remember when fans boycotted RAW over CM Punk? and turned their backs on Steph? How long did that last?
>>
>>2522595
>muting it
>not turning the tv off entirely

If you just mute it, you're still giving him ratings.
>>
>>2522755
Well......technically, they still like the show, just not one portion of the show and they want it changed. Doing what you suggests is like cutting off your hand because of a hangnail.

They always be loyal hivemind eDrones, they are just disgruntled loyal hivemind eDrones.
>>
File: 1475026955368.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1475026955368.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>2522595
I just imagine one of Shane's sons showing his grandpa this at a family gathering, while Vince laughing his ass out.
>>
>>2522730
>Implying Vince wouldn't jerk off to Roman fucking his wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vUm5wQlmvw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U4rHhEy60E
>>
>>2522601
If Vince cared, he would have stopped Roman's push 2 years ago.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.