[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The moment you realized WWE is now 2000 WCW

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

The moment you realized WWE is now 2000 WCW
>>
>>2522014
I appreciated the idea behind it, I thought it was something unique and probably would've went over a little better if the match wasn't garbage and the feud made any sense at all.
>>
>>2522024
>if the feud made sense
what was there that didnt make sense? he couldnt beat the wyatts so he joined them. and when the time was right he screwed them! and also i think he said something else in addition to that who cares it was retarded.
>>
>>2522046
>admits something was retarded
>says it makes sense to him

How very telling.
>>
Why's he crawling in spaghetti
>>
>>2522046
The fact that Orton is a 13-Time World Champion and has clean victories over Cena and HHH but he can't beat the Eater of Pins says a lot about how garbage that story ended up
>>
>>2522014
Good. Let them fold and go out of business Lmao
>>
My gripe with this feud is how they talk about it being Randy's plan to become WWE Champion.

So he knew he'd win the Rumble?
That Bray would have the belt going into Mania?
Is Randy a master at 4D Othello?
>>
>>2522024
That.

It would have been a great extra touch if it had actually meant anything. But both guys just literally stopped and watched the light show, so it was stupid.

They could've done it so Randy was telegraphing the RKO outta nowhere, then the lights flash on and he is temporarily stunned by fear, Bray laughs and then counters, or whatever.

As it was, it was fucking retarded. Bray lost, despite whatever the fuck that was meant to be. So rather than thinking "are we supposed to think he has magic powers?" everyone was left thinking "is he like really good friends with the head of the lighting department or something?"
>>
File: l.gif (992KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
l.gif
992KB, 389x259px
>>2522059

>Eater of Pins
>>
>>2522056
he wanted to be a meatball
>>
>>2522059
The fact that Orton is a 13-time World Champion says a lot about how garbage WWE has been in the last 13 years
>>
>>2522056
it's a white people orgy
>>
>>2522072
Such a convoluted plan when all he had to do was win the Rumble and challenge Bray.

Him joining Bray and then turning on him didn't do anything for him but waste his time for six months.
>>
>>2522014
Not true. WCW 2000 was actually entertaining
>>
>>2522105
As somebody who actually watched it live it most certainly was not.
>>
>>2522056
mom's spaghetti
>>
>>2522112
Sure ya did.
I would much rather watch WCW in it's dying days then the current state of WWE, especially Raw
>>
>>2522124
I don't recall defending current WWE.

While I'm sure WCW 2000 is funny in retrospect at the time it was boring and depressing.

18+
>>
>>2522134
No, it wasn't Stamford Wife
>>
>>2522124
same here, brother
>>
>>2522137
>Stamford Wife

I grew up watching Nitro you stooge. Even as a Little Jimmy the "Powers That Be" Era came off as really fucking stupid.
>>
>>2522143
Sure ya did
>>
>>2522145
Prove that I didn't.

>he is frantically Googling what "Powers That Be" means in relation to WCW
>>
>>2522150
Thanks for exposing yourself. : )
>>
>>2522153
>this lack of bants

The Paki or Cuckter?
>>
>>2522158
I'm not a loser who is on this board 24 hours a day, so I have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>2522161
not knowing what a "paki" is
>confirmed idiot
>>
>>2522014
itt: sjwwe babbies that aren't old enough to have ever seen nitro live.
>>
>>2522055
A story can be stupid and still make sense
>>
>>2522099
If he just challenged him he wouldn't have been granted the freedom to light his compound on fire and fuck with Bray mentally. He also ended the family by making Harper leave Bray. It wasn't a waste of time.
>>
>>2522059
>but he can't beat the Eater of Pins

Bt he did.
>>
>>2522238
All because Bray interrupted Randy.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.