[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Revival manager?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: corny.jpg (58KB, 470x602px) Image search: [Google]
corny.jpg
58KB, 470x602px
On the Cornette Experience, Corny talked about how good the Revival were. Do you think they need a heel manager to complete their package? Would Corny himself be the GOAT manager for them?
>>
I've thought about this before and Corny would literally be perfect with them. Problem is I don't think WWE would be comfortable giving him a live mic every week because, you know, he could say fuck it and just start shooting at any moment.
>>
>>2521944
he already said that he doesn't finna act the same way in real life as he does on his podcast
>>
>>2521944
Corny whether you love him or hate him is a professional. When it's his neck on the line he doesn't give a shit, when it's one of the boys necks on the line that he does give a shit about he wont fuck it up for them.

He's been like this ever since he started and he's always been autistically obsessed with wrestling to the point of trying to murder people since he started.
>>
File: FaceApp_1491903477200.jpg (47KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
FaceApp_1491903477200.jpg
47KB, 470x470px
>>
The Revival don't need any help in cutting promos.

>>2521966
>Corny whether you love him or hate him is a professional.

kek tell that to anybody who worked with him in OVW or ROH
>>
>>2521970
>The Revival don't need any help in cutting promos.

That is only one facet of being a good manager. It is also the least significant part in respect of the Revival.

They want to make them look strong, but you also need to have a competitive tag division with credible babyfaces, etc. You cannot make Revival eat a pin against Enzo and Cass, and then have them go out the next week and squash someone because they just lost to Enzo and Cass.

So instead you have a manager like Corny there, so that he soaks up some of the beatings. Revival cheat a win against a babyface team, but the faces are then able to beat down Corny so the fans still cheer. Everyone gets over.

Corny is also the near-GOAT at psychology management. He'll bang the ring apron to get his heel guy to stand up, but it whips the crowd into a chant against his guy instead. He'll scream and get heat during a rest hold so the crowd don't pay attention to the two guys gasping for air, etc etc.
>>
>>2521970
I meant as a performer when people he likes are on the line. He didn't give a shit about anyone in these companies and wasn't directly involved in needing their success.
>>
>>2521987
>You cannot make Revival eat a pin against Enzo and Cass, and then have them go out the next week and squash someone because they just lost to Enzo and Cass.
Yeah, but.

They will.

For everybody.

Because that's what they do.
>>
>>2522001
They do, you're right. And they will.

But I don't think it's deliberately "what they do". I think the people who have control over these outcomes are simply a mix of people who do not know, do not care, or are too over-worked to find a solution.
>>
>>2521987
Revival haven't needed Corny's fossilised ass to be the GOAT tag team of the past 2 years and they certainly won't need him now.

>>2521993
>he's a professional as long as he likes them and wants them to succeed

Not much of a professional then.
>>
>>2522048
Go to bed Russo.
>>
>>2522063
>anybody criticising muh Cornette = Russo

They're both irrelevant, obsolete hacks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.