[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Official laugh at Rawtists thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 1471908715116.png (87KB, 1057x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471908715116.png
87KB, 1057x1000px
>No Deanetty
>No Shieldetties
>No le spoopy swamp man cringefest
>No jobber Hawkins
>No token smiling flippy black man
>No lucha thing
>AJ stays
>Getting based fatass
>Getting Charlotte
>Getting Zayn

RAWTISTS ETERNALLY BTFO
>>
Joe is the superior based fatass
>>
>bragging about losing the hottest girl on the roster for tranny ric flair
>>
>>2521667
>hottest girl on the roster
But that's Emma
>>
Smackdown got fucked lol
>>
Rest are fine, but I'm not so thrilled about Zayn. Wish we got Generico.
>>
File: 1473801642937.png (110KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1473801642937.png
110KB, 601x508px
>>2521704
>>
>>2521702
Also on Raw
>>
I was worried that most of the good SDL talent was moving to Raw and I'd have to watch 3 hours every week instead of two. But Raw actually took most of the cancer from SDL. If they had taken Corbin instead of Miz, it would have been unbelievably perfect.
>>
>>2521724
Not for long
>>
SDL confirmed farm again

>Builds up Miz during his IC title run
>Sends him to Raw

>Builds up Ambrose after his disastrous world title run
>Sends him to Raw

>Builds Bray from a joke to a legitimate threat for the first time in his career
>Send him to Raw

>Gets Heath Slater over AF for the first time in 3 years
>Send him to Raw

>Gives Rhyno his first good role in 12 years
>Sends him to Raw

THEY CAN'T KEEP DOING THIS LADS
>>
>>2521833
Only 1 of the 5 acts you listed are actually worth shit.
>>
>>2521886
>I-I never wanted them anyway you big bully!
Wew lad
>>
>>2521833
They'll fuck up every single wrestler there and they'll be back in 6 months for the whole cycle to begin again
>>
>>2521898
It's not like they have much to do when it comes to fucking up Ambrose or Wyatt
>>
>>2521891
>Miz
Only decent one of the bunch

>Deanetty
Laziest piece of shit in the ring who constantly phones it in. Good riddance.

>Bray
Cringe incarnate. No one ever takes him seriously and he's perpetually booked like a geek.

>Heath and Ryno
Was an over act at the start of the split, but were quickly forgotten about after they won the tag titles and have barely contributed anything to the show since

Miz is the only one who can be considered a real loss.
>>
>>2521899
Agreed. Ambrose is a title drop away from becoming a total divas cameo piece
>>
>>2521901

>>2521891
>>
>>2521904
>I don't have an actual argument so I'll link back to one of my shitposts instead
Pathetic.
>>
>>2521907
>Literally pulling the sour grapes argument
Not worth arguing against, child
>>
if only they didn't take The Miz
>>
>>2521910
>Trying to find excuses for not being able to argue back
Kek.
>>
>>2521833
>Builds up dude who will never be seen as a legit wrestler by tainting the IC belt
>Sends him to Raw
>watch Ambrose devalue the IC title even further by not even wearing it half the time
>Sends him AND THE BELT to Raw and get based KO and the legit US title in return
>Builds Bray from a joke to a legitimate threat only for WM to make him the kooky bug yoga man again
>Send him to Raw
>Never use Heath Slater for anything real after his interesting free agent angle
>Send him to Raw
>Gives geriatric ECW monster heel a job
>Sends him to Raw

Based Shane O Mac working the American hero GMark
>>
>>2521911
This was the only real loss.
>>
>>2521833
That's honestly the best part about smackdown. It gives guys who would have been jobbers or stuck in mediocrity a chance to show their stuff. It's truly the based land of opportunity.
>>
File: 1491193448061.jpg (49KB, 743x555px) Image search: [Google]
1491193448061.jpg
49KB, 743x555px
>>2521655
These are all good moves, but WE FUCKING LOST THE MIZ!

No more goat comedy promos. No more goat Talking Smack segments. No more goat Intercontinental reigns.

Face it fellow Smacklads, it's all downhill from here. We lost, it's over.

Long live the Miz.
>>
>>2522923
Miz fucking sucks.

He's become a rallying point for dumbshits who think they are cleverer than they really are and probably think that Hollywood films based on Marvel comics are "geeky" and "subculture".
>>
File: 1471908777221.png (112KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
1471908777221.png
112KB, 712x806px
>>2522923
t. falseflagging RAMtist
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.