[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf match

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: allsNOBbarn.jpg (2KB, 102x93px) Image search: [Google]
allsNOBbarn.jpg
2KB, 102x93px
Recently i stumbled apon this.
What is /asp/'s opinion on this.
Does it draw dimes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PvWjy07sG6E
>>
>>2521462
Ever watch Mister Pogo?
https://youtu.be/-WJFgR2h6Yk
>>
Hell yeah it draws dimes. Look up Jun Kasai.
>>
>>2521462
Deathmatch shit is so dumb. Wrestling is theatrics, so these guys are rubbing what looks like preschool scissors from afar and putting tiny slabs of metal in eachother's faces for little visual impact and a shit load of pain. The reason the table is so fucking over is because it looks cool visually, and it's still safe for the wrestlers. DMs look a lot better in video than in person, so that's probably why they frequently struggle to sell out garage-sized gyms
>>
>>2521654
Table spots go wrong all the time.

Like, for example, the main event of the latest Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2521654
Suck dick, pussy. Ever see that clip of Nick Gage getting impaled by a fucking light tube? Legit the baddest form of wrestling on the planet. Hard to match that with a standard match - most wrestlers don't have the skills or psychology. Though when they do I'll say a top tier pure wrestling match will be better, but it's more rare.
>>
>>2521666
I don't even know who Nick Gage is, so no. Glad he's killing himself for 5 dollars and a beer.
>>
>>2521671
You're a joke of a wrestling fan.
>>
>>2521676
That's a compliment in the real world.
>>
The only death match wrestlers I like are Necro Butcher and Onita.
>>
>>2521679
Well we are on a wrestling image board you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2521685
Yeah and all I care about is WWE, which is wrestling. Retard.
>>
>>2521690
>Let me go to a forum dedicated to something I don't know jack shit about and act like an idiot.
>>
>>2521462
Nice job posting this on /ck/, dumbass!
>>8798638/ck/
>>
>>2521679
>>2521690
Pretty sure being a WWE fan (a kids show) is more embarrassing irl to real people and girls than liking indies,new Japan, hardcore or even, like, cartoon Network.
>>
>>2521693
>MULTIBOARD SHITPOSTING
>>
>>2521699
It's the only wrestling show where people who are relevant in pro wrestling go. It may be a kids show, but I rarely watch the segments, I just go directly to AJ Styles matches.

>>2521692
A forum where 90% of the content is dedicated to the one relevant company of said interest
>>
>>2521722
Imagine being a fan of movies and only watching Michael Bay. That's you.

Can't even imagine it. You like AJ's matches? God forbid you watch a promotion where that quality is the norm.
>>
File: myt.png (41KB, 1339x687px) Image search: [Google]
myt.png
41KB, 1339x687px
>>2521730
Sorry, I like seeing the dudes I like actually succeed on a national level. Plus it's a pain to find out how to watch all these minor shows without TV deals and non-English websites. I also like WWE's production value. It adds something that i feel is missing whenever I catch the odd ROH episode
>>
>>2521750
Sounds like excuses to me. Ain't hard at all, just peep watchwrestling dot nl and get cozy.
>>
I used to love deathmatch wrestling and sick nick mondo is still GOAT. but it is completely retarded and 2017 deathmatch wrestlings a joke. The indies are a joke in general.
>>
>>2521757
Anyway my main point wasn't that DM can't be entertaining or that it isn't "real wrestling", more that it's dumb when you are seriously mutilating each other to little visual effect. Foley getting lightly tapped by a 2x4 wrapped in barbed wire is always going to illicit a larger response than some guy throwing himself on a pair of scissors that you can't see two rows away because the former is more dramatic and visual
>>
>>2521780
Well that's not how most extreme wrestling is. It's still a show, they still sell. What you described isn't a typical scenario.
>>
>>2521758
You haven't watched any wrestling in years. Shut your hole.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.