[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ETERNAL RAW CELEBRATION THREAD #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: noooooooooooo.png (111KB, 526x664px) Image search: [Google]
noooooooooooo.png
111KB, 526x664px
>The absolute state of smackdownetties

I got tears in my eyes bluds.

Based Big Ratings Mike on RAW every week.
>>
He just jobbed to Sami, let that sink in.
>>
>>2520717
HAHAHAHAHA BASED SAMI WORKIN THE OBESE SMACKDOWNETTIES
>>
>>2520717
Nigger you were just force fed Ambrose and Hawkings, while SD still has based AJ.
>>
>>2520737
Meant this for >>2520726
>>
>>2520737
>a-a-at least we still have AJanetty

ROFL who else do you even have?
>>
>>2520755
>at least
The A-Show in WWE is the show that AJ is on.
And he's not on RAW ;)
>>
File: 1483844778082.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1483844778082.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
IT WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THIS
>>
>>2520780
>State of this NJPW watching geek who is also a smackdownetty loser

HAHAHAHA
>>
File: noooo.png (107KB, 559x609px) Image search: [Google]
noooo.png
107KB, 559x609px
>>2520792
>>
>>2520708
>>2520792
>>2520886
OP trying to post more pics to make it seem like other people agree with him.

This is what SD lost to Raw tonight that isn't either too green or will be misused:

Miz (he still likely will be misused)

That's all. Smackdown wins.
>>
File: Rawcuck.png (128KB, 553x552px) Image search: [Google]
Rawcuck.png
128KB, 553x552px
>>2520708
>All these SEETHING Rawtists
>>
>>2520708
You just got force fed more shield faggotry and le spooky hick man.

Seek help before you kill yourself

>this much denial
>>
Miz being on Raw instead of Smackdown doesn't bother me. Miz not being on Talking Smack anymore has me seething.

Alexa moving to Raw is a good move. She outshone Becky, and now she can bury the other horsewomen. Based on the promo we just saw, she is going to wipe the floor with Sasha and Bayley. Alexa and Emma might also be on screen at the same time.

Slyno moving to Raw is a great move because the Raw tag division is where all the action is at. Besides Revival, they are the team I am most excited to see face off with the Hardys.

Apollo and Kalisto were weird picks. Smackdown has a really thin roster now and also no midcard belt due to Dean leaving. Smackdown practically doesn't have a midcard at all anymore.

Hawkins was strange. Raw doesn't have a shortage of jobbers. I have no idea what Smackdown is going to be like now. The tag division is already hurting and now is too weak to rebuild. I suppose the women will take center stage but they lost their top female. What are Corbin and Ziggler even going to do on Tuesday? I have so many questions because I doubt anybody significant will move over from Raw.
>>
>>2521305
Thanks for not being an autistic faggot like the rest of this thread.
>>
>>2521305
US title will debut tomorrow, was that not obvious?
>>
>>2521337
I hope not. From a storyline perspective Kevin Owens is the #1 contender for the Universal Title so he wouldn't leave before invoking his rematch clause, and he is deep in HHH's pocket along with Joe.
>>
>>2521353
>From a storyline perspective Kevin Owens is the #1 contender for the Universal Title
Fucking LMAO. You're deluded if you haven't gotten the memo by now that the Universal belt is off-limits for anyone not named Brock or Roman.
>>
>>2521152
BOILING
>>
>>2521305
Smackdown is now just mostly low carders + AJ Styles and Blandy.
>>
>>2521353
>From a storyline perspective Kevin Owens is the #1 contender for the Universal Title so he wouldn't leave before invoking his rematch clause
Laughed hard
>>
>>2521357
>>2521366
Having a rematch and winning a rematch are two different things.
>>
>>2521383
Randy was owed a rematch for losing at WM 30 and he never got one to the point it became a running gag that rematch clauses mean nothing unless they want to completely close out the feud
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.