[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he intentionally trying to make his matches unwatchable?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 1491021986815.jpg (79KB, 555x749px) Image search: [Google]
1491021986815.jpg
79KB, 555x749px
Is he intentionally trying to make his matches unwatchable?
>>
He's like the 5th highest paid guy in the company I think and he stopped giving effort after his match with Bork

He doesn't give a shit, he's there to collect his paycheck and go home
>>
>>2520482
I thought the Big Show and Kane made more than him.
Wasn't he getting paid 1.5 million less than Seth and 2 million less than Roman last year?
>>
>>2520482
This

Dean will be phoning it in Randy Orton style the rest of his career. It's obvious when someone loses their passion for the business.
>>
>>2520511
nope

he makes more than Seth, Kane, Show, but still less than Roman
>>
>>2520482
>Making bank
>Drunk all the time
>Banging Renee
>Free IC Run
>Doesn't care anymore

I know I should hate him but this man is Based as hell.
>>
>>2520703
>Banging Renee
I thought he was this era's John Morrison?
>>
>>2520703
he payed his dues by having to be in CZW for so long
>>
He's my favorite. Wish he'd consistently be in interesting meaningful programming.
>>
>>2520446
hope he bought his mother a home and supports her for the rest of her retired life.
hope he lives a long and healthy career. hes been through it all.
>>
>>2520446
Cant wait til he loses the rest of his hair
>>
>>2520713
shut up Carter
>>
Dean is only there for a paycheck. He does shit matches that do little to no damage on him and gives zero fucks and pulled in over 2 mil last year. Dude is actually smart.
>>
>>2520482
>>2520620

can you show me his actual contract and then the rest of the rosters? If not shut the fuck up
>>
>>2520903
/asp/ only respect 5'5" indie manlets who kill themselves in bingo halls for $20 not alpha chads like based dean
>>
>>2520903
Until the fans notice and he brings in zero merch sales and pops. Wanna guess what happens next?
>>
>>2520446
The owens match was one of his better ones,i liked it but i agree he hasnt been consitent,though his baron matches were decent 2,his aj and miz feud were shit,here hoping he found his fire back
>>
>>2520916
Why are you so fucking mad faggot? Must be a Jasethyfag seething he can't spam his paycheck meme anymore
>>
>>2520943
That will never happen though so who cares? Not everyone gives a fuck about le work rate like you
>>
>>2520916

>via Forbes
1) Brock Lesnar - $12 million (w/ UFC salary)
2) John Cena - $8 million
3) HHH - $3.8 million
4) Roman Reigns - $3.5 million
5) Dean Ambrose - $2.7 million
6) AJ Styles/GOAT - $2.4 million
7) Shane McMahon - $2.2 million
8) The Undertaker - $2 million
9) Seth Rollins - $2 million
10) Randy Orton - $1.9 million
>>
>>2521023
>via Forbes

the click bait affirmative action nigger writer?

either show me their contracts or shut the fuck up
>>
>>2521090
it's clear you're a butthurt Jasethyfag

Go back to spamming your Renee threads faggot
>>
>>2521090
so where the fuck did YOU get their salaries last year faggot?
>>
>>2521098
so you can't show me their contracts?

there are people running around here saying Kevin Owens is worth 10 million dollars

>>2521106
bitch I don't pretend to know wrestlers salaries like some oblivious dipshit like you spouting false info
>>
>>2521108
>I thought the Big Show and Kane made more than him.
>Wasn't he getting paid 1.5 million less than Seth and 2 million less than Roman last year?

WHERE THE FUCK DID YOU HEAR THIS SHIT THEN?
>>
>>2521121
I never once said I thought the Big Show and Kane made more than him

That was someone else you god damn idiot
>>
>>2520949

One of the best matches of 2016 was him vs AJ at TLC. He had a good match on smack last week vs Corbin, they should have done that one on the maina pre show. KO is so fucking fat that his opponents move set is limited when you don't have someone who can pick him up.

What is amazing is how much Reddit seeped over here once dean got the belt last spring because all of the Indie faggotshad envisioned him as an indie martyr who wouldn't get big because WWE "buries talent"

The second he won the belt everyone suddenly hated him. His real problem is you can tell it takes like 1-2 matches to get comfortable with someone and that's really about it l.
>>
he's having too much sex with Renee, it's taking away his energy.
>>
>>2520446
He needs to stop wrestling in jeans. Also, I think he's hurt: most overworked guy in the company. I was watching a match from 2015 where he was tagging with Roman and he moved so much more fast and fluid, and now he looks and moves like an old man. He needs rst and rehab, but I doubt he gets it. He'll keep wrestling until his body gives out like Punk and Bryan.
>>
>>2521023
That sounds about right. I think Lesnar's WWE contract is only 4 mil though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.