[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 6

File: ripsmackdown.jpg (191KB, 1022x501px) Image search: [Google]
ripsmackdown.jpg
191KB, 1022x501px
Holy shit.
>>
>>2520287
just...
>>
RIP Smack
>>
>smacketteys getting BTFO

good day lads
>>
>>2520287
I'm a Smacklad to the end. We will rebuild, we will be better than ever. Based Brock is coming over, we got Nakamura, we got Mack truck, we don't have deano. It's looking really good. I'm big canine will be better on SD too.
>>
>>2520287
They wouldn't pair up Harper and Rowan in the tag division... R-right? Bray can't cut Rowanetty loose just to throw that load at Harper's shoulder, c'mon.
>>
>>2520754
>Nakamura
MUH ENTRANCE
MUH PECULIAR BEHAVIORAL HABIT
>>
>>2520789
Nakamura is the best when it comes to PPVs. He phones everything else in so he doesn't injure himself.
>>
>>2520789
working the anti smarks like always. never change
>>
>>2520287
At least now we only have to watch one show a week
>>
>>2520772
Maybe or maybe not, but they were a based tag team. The way was a dope finisher
>>
Okay so Smackdown just lost their top 2 heels. Ziggler is now their top heel, which means smackdown is getting a top heel from Raw. Owens is a definite. Which means Jericho is going over also. I can see smackdown getting Joe also. I'd say Braun, but he's clearly locked in a program with reigns, so he's not going over unless they both do, and I don't see that happening.
>>
>>2520820
>Sami and Kevin in different shows
Fucking finally. Would've rather have Zayn on Smackdown, but what can you do.
>>
>>2520831
There's still a chance Zayn goes over, but Owens is 100% changing brands. I do agree they should have never been on the same show though. Keep their paths separate
>>
>>2520820
Jericho is leaving
>>
>>2520847
They're clearly leading to a rematch between him and Owens, so he'll still get drafted to smackdown, even if only for a few weeks before he leaves
>>
>>2520805
>samefag or real fag
>>
File: ru ru.jpg (28KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
ru ru.jpg
28KB, 543x361px
>>2520820
Rusev crush
>>
>>2520874
Isn't he hurt?

Also, why isn't the Drifter on the Raw side? Is he even on the show? Did he do anything when he came out randomly during the tag match? Or is his gimmick just literally drifting around and not doing anything now?
>>
Literally will get fixed tomorrow. Stop being so fucking impatient you godamned fucking pinheads I swear to christ.
>>
>>2520887
The drifter will probably be drifting between shows like Slater was before he settles on one
>>
>>2520813
indeed. the shouldve went over the usos in that 2 out 3 falls match back at battleground 14'
>>
boreton vs. nak confirmed
>>
>>2520813
>The way was a dope finisher

Wasn't it just The 3-D?
>>
>>2520908
>Fixed
I am honestly convinced that Vince will do whatever it takes to get people to stop watching the show that Roman isn't on.
>>
>No longer have to endure Dean's boring, lazy matches or Bray's tired spooky bullshit

This is a win, especially with keeping AJ. I'll miss Bliss though.
>>
>>2520287
Is there a more obvious act of sabotage in the history of television? Moving Bliss from SD is clearly a sign of relentless desperation of RAM to regain relevancy
>>
>>2520287
They implied that all the trades were worked out over the past week by the GM's. So with Dean on Raw, obviously Owens will go to Smackdown in exchange, unless they want Daniel Bryan to seem like the biggest moron ever.

I'm guessing Charlotte jobbed to Nia Jax because she is moving to Smackdown. Sasha Banks too.
>>
>>2522182
>unless they want Daniel Bryan to seem like the biggest moron ever.
This is probably going to happen so Vince can say "don't listen to that guy talking about other promotions, he's an idiot"
>>
File: 1491879593410.jpg (134KB, 882x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491879593410.jpg
134KB, 882x429px
>>2520287
>>
>>2520287
Based Almas will save Smackdown
>>
>>2522178
>caring about divashit
Taking Miz was the sabotage
>>
>>2520820
Why would Jericho go over? Y2J is leaving I heard. Also KO needs to bring the US Belt with him to give SDL a mid-card belt.

IMO keeping the IC and US title on the same show would be a shit idea that lessens both of them and makes everyone realize they are shitty interchangeable belts for guys who aren't good enough to be main event top guys who can sell feuds on their own.

>>2520874
>>2520887
He hurt and like 4 months out I think. He'd be great on SDL when he comes back though.

>>2522154
>>2522178
Bliss talking on RAM was the best Women's talking segment since before the fucking draft tho.

>>2522182
>>2522190
I liked the presentation of the original draft. This has been shitty tho, I was hoping for explanation, or trade breakdowns, or something. This is just Vince sorting out his actions figures and giving RAM all the toys he likes and telling his idiot kid brother SDL he can play with broken transformer, knock-off beastwars dude, poorly painted space marine and ninja turtle who is missing all his weapons.
>>
>>2522182
>tease a sasha heel turn for months
>tease it the night of the shakeup
>draft her the next day
What would WWE mean by this?
>>
>>2520287

Maybe now Raw will consist more of actual interesting wrestling material rather than rerun-segments and other pointless dribble and filler material.

As for Smackdown... I can see that there's a problem, but also lots of potential, although that potential would require WWE to change the way they handle the talent. If, for example, they made The Ascension relevant again, and gave Harper a decent singles push...
>>
>>2520887
>Isn't he hurt?

Yeah. Rusev's gonna be out of action for at least 4 months after shoulder surgery, most likely (a lot) more than that.
>>
>>2520287
>Smackcucks

Cena is going to have to carry the shit out of that eternal B show.
>>
>>2520287
so smackdown gets
>ruru and anal
>enoying and big spaz
>sexual chocolate
>BOOTYFULL ALICIA FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUX
>superior rape breed
>cab driver
>>
>>2522245
Y2J is leaving, but they showed on Raw that their feud is still going. Like you said, Owens needs to bring the belt over. Since their storyline is still going, I'd assume Jericho is gonna go over too, if only for a few weeks until he leaves
>>
>>2522413

If Rusev actually gets his credibility back and becomes top heel on Smackdown, I won't give a shit about the rest. My nigga deserves it.
>>
File: 9lm.jpg (3KB, 125x121px) Image search: [Google]
9lm.jpg
3KB, 125x121px
whos actually all been moved so far? I haven't been keeping up and not even r*ddit has a list
>>
>>2522628
To RAM
>Miz & Maryse
>Dean Ambrose
>Bray Wyatt
>Curt Hawkins
>Apollo Crews
>Kalisto
>Heath Slater and Rhyno
>Alexa Bliss
>Mickie James

New Smacklads get revealed tonight.
>>
File: 1472091105572.jpg (90KB, 400x358px) Image search: [Google]
1472091105572.jpg
90KB, 400x358px
>>2522639
thank you lad
>Bray meeting back up with Braun
could be interesting
>Harper and Rowan left on their own in smackdown
last thing we need is more tag teams t b h
>>
>>2520287
>Aries and Neville are the only cruiserweights important enough to be on Raw's team
Based.
>>
File: 1491910944234.jpg (111KB, 763x429px) Image search: [Google]
1491910944234.jpg
111KB, 763x429px
>>2522210
>>
PWInsider says Sasha is going to Smackdown with Charlotte. Kek
>>
>>2522639
only ones ill miss is miz and bliss
>>
>>2520287

> Zayn
> Owens
> Charlotte
> Rusev & Lana
> Cesaro & Sheamus
> + shit

It can't get better than this
>>
What are the chances of SD getting Joe?
>>
>>2520287
>Bray in the first row with BBD
>Oreowens in the second row
>a poetic swamp man is more over than owens
Sad!
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.