[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this skinny twink not on 205 live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 57acc2bca7af62fe-600x400.jpg (28KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
57acc2bca7af62fe-600x400.jpg
28KB, 600x400px
Why is this skinny twink not on 205 live?
>>
>>2520216
Everyone's cheering for him but they forget he cuts terrible promos. Good matches won't save his push.
>>
>>2520216
He's magically taller and heavier than the cruiser cucks
>>
>>2520216
Because he can easily outshadow other cruiserweights not named Neville, regardless whether you think Finn is as talented or not.
>>
205 Live shouldn't even exist.
>>
cause hes based and works the anti smarks.
>>
I think he's talented but not a believable heavyweight. Why even have 205 live or the crusierweights if people under 205 aren't going to be on the show or in the division. Then again I'm trying to make sense of wwe when I know it's a futile effort.
>>
File: 1491547050429.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px)
1491547050429.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
>>2520216
All the wrestlers who are "cruiserweights" before 205 live stayed in the main roster because they were involve in a story line and already cemented their spots on the main roster. Unlike Neville who was already treated like a small guy before 205 and wasn't really doing anything, but was good and well known enough to help push the 205 division
>>
>>2520216
He was the first Universal Champion, so I guess they saw some main event potential. 205 live not being that at all.
>>
>>2520497
Tozawa alone has way more charisma than Balor
>>
>>2520216
Because they're pushing for a gay manieventer, just like the feminist tranny Sasha banks
>>
>Finn weight = 185
>Demon weight = 185
He weighs 370
>>
>>2520502

Outside of Neville, Gallagher, Aries and Swaan the whole division is a fucking abortion. These guys should be integrated into the main roster and guys like Epico and Premio get future endeavored.

Did they mute the crowd telling TJ Perkins "You still suck" after his "heel turn"? It was clear as day up top desu
>>
>>2521426
>Did they mute the crowd telling TJ Perkins "You still suck" after his "heel turn"? It was clear as day up top desu

Nope they left it, I keked heartily.
>>
>>2520502
>>2521426
Imagine having your taste be this shit.
>>
>>2521426
>Tozawa
>Kendrick
>Ali
>Metalik
>Alexander
>Tajiri
>Dar
You've got an acute case of The Shit Taste, my dude.

And even guys who aren't great like Nese , Dorado and Perkins are totally serviceable and capable of turning in a really good match.
>>
>>2520373

>finn balor
>good matches

heh
>>
>>2521458
Dorado is so fucking underrated.
>>
>>2520502
It's a better show than Raw has been since the split.
>>
>>2520502
Agreed. Having an exclusive cruiserweight division is dumb when half the heavyweights are doing tonnes of flips and dives.
>>
>>2521411
Unironically, fuck Tozawa. He shouldn't even have a job anymore.
>>
>>2520216
What's he thinkin' about here?
>>
>>2521540
I hope you're just mad he beat Kendrick 'cause that's the least embarrassing thing possible here.
>>
>>2520216
I guess you like big sweaty men OP
>>
>>2521458

Gb2 the indie circle jerk somewhere else
>>
>>2521887
>he doesn't like Tajiri

18+
>>
he weighs 206 pounds
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.