[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL PRESS F THREAD: This is the official PRESS F thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: 18293894324.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
18293894324.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
OFFICIAL PRESS F THREAD:

This is the official PRESS F thread. ITT we PRESS F for SmackdownLive and their Smackdownies getting enternally BTFO from the SHAKEUP™ and BASED A+ show RAW.
>>
this is our yard now
>>
>Miz to RAM
F
>>
>Miz on Raw
>AJ might be going as well
I HURT MYSELF
TODAY
>>
>SD just lost Miz, AJ, Bliss
METLZ WAS FUCKING RIGHT AGAIN WTF

F
>>
F
>>
File: 1484785085673.png (118KB, 989x925px) Image search: [Google]
1484785085673.png
118KB, 989x925px
>Smackdown lost two of the big key players post-brand split in the first 5 minutes
>tfw if AJ joins RAW there'll be nobody left
>>
I'll gladly sacrifice Miz to get rid of Ambrose.
>>
File: Meltz.jpg (16KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Meltz.jpg
16KB, 300x225px
>>2516687
You could've prevented this, you could have listened to him
>>
>all this RAWTISM falseflagging
very funny but I believe RAM just ended up with Deanetty. and we're keeping AJ.
>>
>>2516833
>we're keeping AJ

lmao
>>
Miz was only good when he worked with the indisputable Smackdown icon, BMJ. He'll get fed to ramen and not get shit in and lose in four minutes and then he'll feud with apollo crews until it's time to shoot Santa's Little Helper 2
>>
>>2516531
>>
>>2516926
Miz wrangled a compelling program out of Dolph fucking Ziggler, the man is a miracle worker.
>>
>Dean is going to Raw
>Roman and Seth are still on Raw
>Brock is staying on Raw and Roman is going to feud with him
>WWE wants to do a Club vs Shield match at some point
It's over
>>
>>2516926
This.

I feel kind of bad, though. Miz had the best run of his career on SDL.
>>
I see this slightly diff,

Dean is boring and stale
Miz is good on the mic but not great in the ring and it means no more miz tv segments
Chad Hawkins is shit

thats all thats confirmed so far

but it is obvious whoever ends the night as US champ is going to SDL

So I think Raw has lost out so far even without knowing who is going to SDL
>>
SD IS GETTING KEVIN OWENS
>>
So who moved where so far?
>>
>>2517397
Miz&Maryse, Curt Hawkins, Dean Ambrose to RAW.
>>
>>2517397
it seems they way they are doing it is people just turn up so I doubt we will know who has gone 2 SDL till 2moro night
>>
>>2517432
>>2517481
Wow. That's fucking anticlimactic.
>>
Pretty much what I assumed would happen

>They try to fuck over SD
>It's still the A-Show
>SD success stories get moved to Raw
>Rejects get moved to SD
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (103KB, 699x505px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
103KB, 699x505px
>>2517559
Vince really fucking hates Smackdown. For years it was shitty as hell but as soon as it starts getting good Vince screws it over.
>>
>Miz has the run of his career on SD
>Doesn't get a title run out of it
>He's going to get ruined on Raw
it hurts
>>
>>2517706
You can already see it happening with him coming out in the Cena attire.

In a month or so hes gonna be in a remix Mizdow gimmick where he just dresses up like people he feuds with. The worst thing to happen to him was that first Cena parody skit being funny as hell and people liking it. Its been said a few times the worst thing that can happen to a midcard guy is to be funny. Cause Vince sees that and shoehorns that onto you forever. Just look at Dean and his inability to shed that "haha hes so wacky!" part of his character.
>>
File: C0O9KMcUUAUByw0.jpg (31KB, 533x533px) Image search: [Google]
C0O9KMcUUAUByw0.jpg
31KB, 533x533px
>>2517559
If it wasn't for FACE THE FACTS Man being on Raw, this is exactly how it's going.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.