[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Chosen One

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: slapy_posing.jpg (16KB, 300x332px) Image search: [Google]
slapy_posing.jpg
16KB, 300x332px
Watching WCW 2000 through the Network and got to Fall Brawl 2000, and The Chosen One wasn't nearly as bad as everyone seems to say, he was actually GOAT in the PPV, was the only one that got actual heat from the crowd and won me over when he murdered Gary Coleman with his guitar.

Why is he hated again? In WCW I mean, not in general
>>
overpushed nepotism

he was a good midcarder than in their desperation tried to turn into a star without proper build
>>
>>2515636
When Jeff fucking Jarrett is your top guy in the company, you know it's on the verge of death. He's no better than a midcarder.
>>
>>2515645
Honestly I thought midcard was a tad above his skill set
>>
>>2515647
Lower end of the midcard. I think Jeff is decent, but not even close to being worthy of being the company champion.
>>
>>2515645
But why? He was all around decent and could carry a feud to the end, that makes him way better than the old faggots at the top like Hogan or Flair
>>
>>2515655
He can work the stick fine and is competent in the ring but something about him just screams midcarder. I'm really not sure what it is. Maybe it was just hard for me to take him seriously after the country singer gimmick.
>>
>>2515636
WHO YOU CALLING SLAP NUTS
>>
He couldnt main event in WWF so Russo made him main event in WCW to prove a point and it killed the company
>>
>>2515787
>to prove a point
>implying he wasn't the only reliable hand in there besides Booker T and Steiner to begin with
There wasn't much of a choice anyways, and he did fine
>>
>>2515636
jj sucks
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.