[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm watching lu and forgot how good striker is at commentary,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
I'm watching lu and forgot how good striker is at commentary, why'd the e get rid of him?
>>
>>2515601
asked for too much money irc
>>
he bullied numales
>>
>>2515601
He wouldn't let jibble put his willy in his bung.
>>
He actually knew about and thoroughly enjoyed wrestling.
>>
Because he marked out
>>
Because WWE doesn't know good quality when they see it
>>
>>2515668
He's a Believer just like us.
>>
THIS IS A MARK OUT MOMENT I'M MARKING OUT BRO
>>
>>2515668
>That time he was interviewing Daniel Bryan he got eliminated from gameshow NXT and as Bryan referred to "Daniel Bryan" as someone else, building up to referring to himself as "Bryan Danielson" again, Striker is just grinning from ear to ear as if he's about to drop to his knees and suck Daniel's cock.
>>
>>2515601
Dude always puts his foot in his mouth. Like one time where he said lucha was real wrestling because there was no thigh slapping. As I recall, he said this during that Villanos shitshow of a match. Or when he gets the mic, he's always slamming WWE in some way.

"I'M MARKING OUT BRO" was when WWE realized that Striker always said cringeworthy shit, but they just ignored it until then. Seriously, Striker couldn't have said, "HOLY CRAP I'M FREAKING OUT MAN! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" instead of pandering to smarks. Striker always does that shit and it pisses me off.
>>
>>2515700
He's getting better with age, being with Vamp is helping him out
>>
>>2515700
He says "there's no slapping of the thigh here" literally every time there's a superkick in Lucha Underground.
>>
>>2515700
the only thing that pisses me off about Striker is when he speaks a little bit slower and quieter and then his voice gets super raspy when he's calling slower parts of the match.
>>
>>2515719
And when that kick goes off, they always have that goofy fucking sound effect.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.