[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think Jeff should have another main event singles run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Do you think Jeff should have another main event singles run before he gets dudley'd with Matt?

And yes I do believe The Hardys are going to fail without their broken gimmick especially Matt
>>
Broken Matt vs Bray WHEN
>>
>>2515428
Regardless with Broken gimmick or not they will still fail because it's the E'
>>
>>2515428
>implying the Hardy's aren't more talented than the dudley's
>implying they didn't already win the titles
>implying they didn't have them return as recognizable characters so that they could get the pop from everyone
>implying they aren't going to lose their Gold in two months and become BROKEN and OBSOLETE
>>
>>2515433
Sure why not. It's not like Bray will ever be a serious main eventer.
>>
>>2515437
>being this much of a smark
>>
>>2515428
No, Jeff is boring as fuck, all that's interesting about him is skin deep. He can't talk and he can't carry a compelling character, let him continue to do his handsigns, sell armwarmers to children and throw himself off tall stuff.
>>
They will use the broken gimmick. They're in the middle of a lawsuit, which I'm sure they will win. Once it's over, I expect the Hardys to split. Then Broken Matt and Jeff will have a feud, which will end with Broken Matt eventually going to Smackdown where he will feud with Bray Wyatt.
>>
>>2515447
You're right, he would totally be overshadowed by the rest of the over talented roster that draw dimes
>>
>>2515459
Just because there are people just as bad in the roster doesn't mean he isn't awful.
>>
File: new-day-gong-laugh-2.gif (2MB, 399x222px) Image search: [Google]
new-day-gong-laugh-2.gif
2MB, 399x222px
>>2515447
>he thinks you need to be compelling and not just sell merch get over
>>
>>2515461
Then watch NJPW or ROH you smark
>>
>>2515472
New Japan sure, no thanks on ROH, I don't hate myself enough to watch NXT's developmental territory.
>>
>>2515476
At least you're aware of what ROH really is
>>
>>2515428
They didn't want Jeff but Matt wouldn't go without him.
>>
>>2515541
Hi Matt
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.