[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based True News Bennett putting Meltzer and reddit in their place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

https://twitter.com/stubennett/status/851487251762737152
JBL dindu nuffin
>>
>>2515258
>because JBL didn't have the balls to try his homo-erotic bullying act on the 6'7 bare knuckle fighter with stab wounds, he must be innocent of all bullying ever.
>>
>>2515258

That's just HIS personal experience with JBL though.
>>
>He was a huge help for me, career-wise
Says the unemployed man who got jobbed out into quitting.
>>
>He was a huge help to me career-wise.

How'd that career go?
>>
He's angling for a return. I hope he gets it.
>>
>>2515273
>five time intercontinental champion

It isn't like he was some massive failure
>>
>>2515487
Back when the ic title was a loser belt for losers.
>>
>>2515487
Jeff Jarrett is a 6 time IC champion
>>
>>2515273
Is Barrett not the most successful English wrestler ever though?
>>
>>2515494
Yup Miz made the IC title great again.
>>
Based JBL working the smarks
>>
>>2515509
That's Jimmy Ocean ya dummy
>>
>>2515258
>My movie career is in the shitter, need to stay friendly I need a job soon.
>>
So JBL is a piece of shit to people who are weaker than him and is nice to people who could knock him into next week with a thought if he fucked with them.

Gutless worm.
>>
>>2515528
Yeah pretty much, that shit he pulled with Lil Naitch was rather disturbing.
>>
>>2515525
Sadly, this is probably it. I'm sure talking nice for JBL is a great way to suck up to Vince right now.
>>
>>2515494
It still is, just look at wrestlemania last week
>>
Like the tweet reply said, JBL is probably too much of a pussy to try and rib somebody who he knows will fuck him up (t. Bennett). That's why he backed off when Joey Styles clocked him in the jaw
>>
>>2515661
JBL is alpha

Mauro is the pussy. Roberts is the pussy.
>>
>>2515661
That's probably his whole deal
He'll fuck with you until you stop him, some of his shit has gone too far for sure but there's a point as a man you need to stand up for yourself even if you're probably going to get a little fucked up for it
>>
>>2515525
Barrett has a movie career?
>>
>>2515674
Yeah, desu though I think its different in Mauro's case if the guy is actually diagnosed with a mental disorder. The guy is probably retarded as fuck with social situations like that. But yeah in everyone else's case like Roberts or even Naitch. Its the backstage culture. Man the fuck up. Either way, JBL has been a fucking annoying faggot on WWE TV. He's worse than Lawler at this rate and needs to go. I don't care where, just not on TV.
>>
>>2515661
That's what one of the divas (Ivory?) said in an interview. Immediately after his debut, JBL was trying to suck up to Brock Lesnar because he was going to be a big deal
>>
>>2515528
Yeah, that's why he was a big meany to Mark Henry and Steve Blackman. Because he only picked on feeble guys
>>
>>2515741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4elE6eiNDlg
>>
>>2515785
Then he got promptly BTFO by them and never bothered them again.
>>
>>2515813
This. Didn't Blackman fuck JBLs shit up?
>>
>>2515258
JBL is a closeted homosexual and adores tall good lucking macho men so of course he would not pick on Barret.
>>
>>2515809
>you broke bobs neck and you don't know how to wrestle.

Yeah, that was Lesnars fault.
>>
>>2515258
>literal 6'7 bare knuckle boxer
man I wonder why jibble was buddy buddy with him?
>>
>>2515837
Someone tell Bob not to be a faggot and not sandbag next time, he deserved it and he should be grateful that he isn't in a wheelchair (even though I was hoping he would)
>>
>>2515785
Blackman beat the shit out of him and then jibble didn't try anything after

Henry was probably similar
>>
>>2515820
Knocked him out with a kung fu kick in the middle of an airport after John tried to push him into the luggage conveyor belt.
>>
>>2515849
>>2515851
The way it's told, Blackman was gonna completely ruin him until he got caught in a baggage handle and people separated them. Then JBL had to apologize in front of all the boys to stop Blackman from finishing the job.
>>
>>2515894
Big man Bradshaw probably went and found 5 members of the backstage crew or something to beat up to try and restore his """"pride"""" after that
>>
>>2515661
He picked on mark henry for a long time
>>
File: wade.jpg (144KB, 407x365px) Image search: [Google]
wade.jpg
144KB, 407x365px
>>2515676
>>
>>2515945
Based londoner humor
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.