[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't TNA dead yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Why isn't TNA dead yet?
>>
>>2513255
Because Dixie.

No seriously it's one of the biggest redpills in wrestling.
>>
>>2513264
How long until she's GM of Smackdown?
>>
>>2513255
STAMFORD WIFE SEETHING
>>
>>2513264
The only thing Dixie really messed up on was trusting AJ's loyalty.

Dixie knew AJ wasn't getting anywhere while in TNA so she needed him out to NJPW to become huge globally and then return back home. Unfortunately AJ who was in TNA since day one turned out to be like any other wrestler and just wanted more money.

Dixie screwed up on this onr and it cost her gravely.
>>
>>2513255
It is dead.
Impact Wrestling buried it.
>>
>>2513255
Simplest answer the US following might be lower but it makes a ton of money airing overseas with TV contracts.
>>
>>2513255
What is dead may never die.
>>
The show somehow always secures a TV deal. Without that it's worthless. That's why Vince bought WCW for so little.
>>
It's surprising how long they have survived, tna was the mist amazing thing in 2005 but then they started hiring wwe rejects and became a parody of wwe.
>>
>>2513255
Its had periods of being awful and awesome, more bad than good, but I'll always hope it survives just so there's another option out there for fans and wrestlers. Also, it's good for the lulz.
>>
>>2513298
>Dixie knew AJ wasn't getting anywhere while in TNA
He was sidelined for WWE rejects and WCW hasbeens
>Christian Cage
>Tomko
>Never mentioning AJ's accolades in the company when Kurt Angle signed
>>
"Fuck That Owl" chants are more over than any of the current roster.

It's fucking dead, but doesn't even have the decency to stop broadcasting because it's based inside a funfair so it can rely on getting a bunch of curious drop-ins from the park to fill its audience each time it tapes.

It is back where wrestling began - as a carnival sideshow. Only now it's in a theme park.
>>
>>2514762
This. Most of the people in that crowd probably think that they're watching WCW
>>
>>2513298
>Literally fail to pay your employees
>Expects loyalty from them
lel
>>
It is seriously shocking TNA is still around.

I don't get how it is, but it is.

Then again, WWE isn't THAT much better.
>>
>>2513264
Came her to say exactly the same thing.

Dixie "Daddy's trust fund" Carter has propped up TNA for years.
>>
File: kurt-angle.jpg (22KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
kurt-angle.jpg
22KB, 600x400px
It's still around because retards keep dumping money into it. They'll be able to compete against WWE now unless they partner with NJPW or something. Sad really, as I liked TNA at some point.

FUCK THAT OWL.
>>
>>2514851
>They'll be able to compete against WWE now unless they partner with NJPW or something.

What?
>>
>>2514797
She was doing the Heyman hustle but was actually paying her top stars in which included AJ
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.