[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: img_4267.jpg (118KB, 640x632px) Image search: [Google]
img_4267.jpg
118KB, 640x632px
thoughts
>>
>>2513210
Draft + new championships + cruiseweights are back
Fantastic year to be back
>>
>>2513210
>deanetty
>'historic' hell in a cell
>becky

Sure sounds 'amazing'
>>
>>2513220
This sort of.

I really do think 2016 was a pretty good year for wrestling. And I think 3017 is doing just fine so far. Especially coming from 08-12
>>
pfffft HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *breathes* AHAHAHAHAHAHA

outside of Shane returning and Cena carrying that redneck faggot to three good matches everything on here was shit
>>
>>2513210
>can't remember a single thing about Dean's title run except how boring the Ziggler match was
>Owens and Becky were joke champions
>the HIAC was shit
>Nakamura had one good match
AJ was the only worthwhile part of the year as far as the main roster went
>>
>>2513286
>3017
fuck off robot
>>
>>2513290
that first line is bullshit because it literally correlates with the last thing you said
>>
File: Where does the time go.jpg (60KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
Where does the time go.jpg
60KB, 550x366px
>>2513286
>3017
>>
>>2513210
>amazing matches
this company they're lucky to have BMAJ
>>
>>2513295
huh
>>
>>2513210
was 10x better than 2015,which wasn't hard to do but still it has that going for it
>>
2016 was pretty based, particularly from an in-ring perspective and even from a writing perspective, SmackDown was spinning gold from like August straight to the end of the year.

2017 is off to a good start too and if they finally commit to Roman going heel (lol), it could be outstanding.
>>
>>2513286
ITT it's the year 3017
>tfw Robo-Reigns goes over Cyborg-Cena with ONE (1) Rocket Spear
>>
>>2513286
>3017
And still RoboCornette complains that wrestling isn't what its used to be.
>>
>>2513297
There was plenty of great non-AJ matches in WWE this year. I think almost all of them were in NXT, but still.

Let's see, though
>Intercontinental Ladder Match
>Intercontinental Fatal Four Way
>Money in the Bank
>Zayn vs. Owens @ Battleground
>Cesaro vs. Sheamus Match 7
>Survivor Series: Raw Tag Teams vs. SmackDown Tag Teams
>Goldberg vs. Lesnar
>Cesaro and Sheamus vs. New Day
>One of the Owens/Rollins matches, I dunno which one.

Yeah that's about it.
>>
2016 was like living out the worst case scenario of wrestling abandoning any veil of masculinity it had and becoming an American Idol rip-off. People don't like the idea of a big bad guy as champ, they want the hard-working manlet as top guy and they yell "YOU DE ZERVE IT!" the night he wins it and they stop watching the program the next night because an underdog has no purpose after he wins. It's record-low rating D-Bry all over again.
>>
I forget, is Money in the Bank still a thing? I remember it having its own PPV then becoming a Wrestlemania meme because one Hell in a Cell ppv isn't enough.
>>
>all Indy shit

Nah it was horrible
>>
>>2513365
Yeah, it's its own PPV. It's SmackDown exclusive this year.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.