[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's a tomato can?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: punkfight.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
punkfight.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
What's a tomato can?
>>
>>2512010
Phil BTFO
>>
>>2512010
McGregor in a boxing ring.
>>
>>2512010
>Cuckold Master Punk literally standing on his feet for 5 seconds before getting punked

Oh the irony
>>
>>2512096
Letting Punk in the octagon is the most irresponsible thing an athletic commission has ever done. He could been seriously injured.
>>
>>2512100
The whole point of the referees and doctors is to ensure that doesn't happen. If he's not defending himself or he gets fucked up then they'd stop.

Though I'm not sure why they let him claw up the cage with his toes. That was just embarrassing.
>>
>>2512119
He shouldn't have been in there. If he wasn't a celebrity they never would have let a guy with zero fights in there.
>>
>>2512010
*gallops towards you*
>>
>>2512136
>>2512119
>>2512100
Lets see you guys do something worthwhile with your lives first. CM Punk has the balls to do this. The difference between him and you is that if you were offered $2 Million to simply compete and get owned by Gall you'd chicken out, he walked the talk. So I think it's about time you stop letting CM Punks success bother you so much that you need to constantly post this shit. Maybe you should take a break from this site, it's about time
>>
File: IMG_0900.jpg (30KB, 352x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0900.jpg
30KB, 352x352px
Jim Ross is happy again.
>>
>>2513617
Nobody is reading this vagina monologue phil
>>
>>2513617
>if you were offered $2 Million to simply compete and get owned by Gall you'd chicken out
I would literally let Brock fuck me for less than that.
>>
>>2513626
JR SMILES AGAIN
PRO WRESTLING IS SAVED
>>
>>2512010
Someone who paid to get beaten to a (canned tomato) pulp.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.