[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was the Japnetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

Tanahashi:
>The Ace
>GOAT
>such a yuge draw he literally single-handedly pulled Cuck Japan out of the dark ages to be good again
>ripped as fuck, has the look
>gimmick is literally that he's the Ace of the entire universe
>good hair
>arguably still the most consistent wrestler on the roster
>has selflessly taken a step back and now puts over new talent, including Okada as the new Ace, and even Naitwho
>absolute chad
>fans of him are also chads with a high wrestling IQ mama mia
>tectonic-plate-shaking penis of unfathomable girth
>is in Tiger Mask W

Okada
>The New Ace
>carried Whomega through a six star match
>gimmick is literally that he draws gook dollars – okadollars
>tall even though he's a gook
>played his part perfectly in the storyline to put himself over, perfectly selling his self-doubt before his big win to crown himself
>shitting out god-tier matches every defense right now
>based finisher
>draw
>fans are normiechads with whopper cocks
>firmly above-average penis
>is in Tiger Mask W

Nakamura
>never the Ace
>never drew a dime
>ugly
>skinnyfat
>lanklet
>gimmick is having aspergers like his fans
>flopped when they tried to make him the Ace
>seethed so hard at based Tana and Okada he ran away to a developmental fed to phone it in and job to Bobby Reddit
>shook af
>shit hair
>got carried in his last NJPW match by based AJ
>got carried in his first WWE match by based Sami
>got carried to his best match ever be based Ibushi
>has to carry Gaytch's bags so he doesn't wind up jobbing on Superstars to Mojo Rawley
>"King of Strong Style"
>can barely walk because he can't get over without stiffing and will most likely Benoit himself
>small penis
>NOT EVEN IN TIGER MASK W
>>
kek nakameme btfo
>>
Shibetty
>>
File: o_shinsuke-nakamura-2012-e21a.jpg (69KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
o_shinsuke-nakamura-2012-e21a.jpg
69KB, 400x600px
Kazuchika Okada is the current ace
Hiroshi Tanahashi is the former ace
Shinsuke Nakamura was the ace when New Japan was at its most shit period and he was over-pushed as a really young guy despite being boring MMA man. Then, Inoki finally fucked off and Nakamura seemingly lost all status from it. But then in 2009, he came back from Mexico with a phenomenal gimmick, switched his game up hard and became a legend.

Nakamura is objectively the lesser star of those three, but he's also the best of them. Reminder that Naito is just a poor man's Nakamura and not even half as good. Reminder that Nakamura's performance in the 2009 G1 was fucking awesome. Reminder that his title run from 2009 to 2010 was excellent. Reminder that he gave the Intercontinental belt such a huge boost of popularity that he got to main event Wrestle Kingdom over the actual World Champion. Reminder that he was Tanahashi's and Okada's best opponent.

I still miss him, he was the best in New Japan. I can only hope he's either very successful in WWE or that he comes back soon.
>>
>>2510989
He's my favorite too. Him VS Ibushi at G1 is my favorite match of the past decade. Also, to add to what you said, he was always overshadowing Okada as the actual leader of CHAOS and he made Okada cry bitch tears when he left.
>>
I find it fascinating that even the biggest Nakameme fans admit that he wasn't good in his supernova days
>>
>>2511019
He wasn't. He had the Inoki stench around him. He became the based Nakamura we know today after his excursion to CMLL and his big heel turn. It's like someone injected a whole new wrestler inside him and he got to keep the coolest shit he had from his previous self (like that sweet armbar)
>>
>>2510664
This.
>37 years old and he still hasn't won the IWGP Heavyweight championship, meanwhile Okada has already won it 4 times and he's 29
>Tried to do MMA and got embarrassed so badly he had to crawl back to NJPW
>Will always be overshadowed by Tanahashi
>Will never be the top guy
>>
File: :^).png (56KB, 491x585px) Image search: [Google]
:^).png
56KB, 491x585px
>>2511013
And reminder that Nakamura beat Okada fair and square, center of the ring at the G1 Semi-Finals before leaving.
>>
File: nakamura.jpg?itok=F6rZbiB_.jpg (15KB, 480x278px) Image search: [Google]
nakamura.jpg?itok=F6rZbiB_.jpg
15KB, 480x278px
Nakamura is gonna be the first Asian WWE Champion. Who's the Japnetty now?
>>
>>2510989
t. Shinsuketty

Based Naito bigger draw than Shinsuketty ever was
>>
>>2511054
>Who's the Japnetty now?

Compared to papa Tana and Okada?
Yeah, definitely still Nakamura.
>>
File: BTFO.png (35KB, 1140x555px) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.png
35KB, 1140x555px
I'm just gonna leave this here.
>>
>>2511090
BASED
>>
>>2511090
Nakamura confirmed best, how can Tanetty and Oketty even compete?
>>
>>2510989
This man speaketh the truth.
>>
>>2511090
>>2511098
>>2511103
>shinswhoke STILL seething

BTFO
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.