[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who don't wrestlers have a union?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1061.jpg (217KB, 727x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
217KB, 727x762px
Who don't wrestlers have a union?
>>
>>2510457
Because they're retards.
>>
Theyre a bunch of carney dopes who buy into their own bullshit ala punk
>>
There have been attempts over the years, Vince just threatened to fire everyone involved.
>>
File: Thunion.jpg (43KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
Thunion.jpg
43KB, 642x361px
they used to
>>
>>2510458
>>2510468
These
>>
>independent contractors
>unionizing

bad idea unless you literally get all of them behind it
>>
Hogan ratted them out when they tried it
>>
>>2510474

Union of People You Oughta Respect, Son

U.P.Y.O.R.S.
>>
Unions haven't really been a thing in Europe for the past 20+ years. I'm not sure if unions ever became popular in America.
>>
>>2510478

The whole independent contractors thing is just bullshit concerning WWE anyway
>>
>>2510494

Unions are in almost every company.
>>
>>2510520
That simply isn't true
>>
Most wrestlers are right-wing idiots that don't know what is in their economic best interest.
>>
>>2510457
Because promoters always find out through a wrestler snitching and that kills the idea.

They can even promise good deals to the snitch, and since this is a business full of selfish people, that's enough to kill the idea of unions.

A major example of this was when Hulk Hogan ratted Jesse Ventura out in WWF
>>
>>2510494
Theyre on the way out in the US as well. Havent been significant politically since like the 70s
>>
>>2510532
>>2510482

No snitches get stitches rule?
>>
stooges always sabotage it
>>
>>2510494
speak for your own classcucked country
>>
>>2510458
>>2510457
because they know there are a million potential scabs in the indie scene who would take their jobs
>>
>>2510537
just after (((they))) allowed mass non white immigration really makes you think
>>
>>2510546
Neck yourself you commie cunt
>>
>>2510579
yeah the immigrants were the ones who voted for the Reagans and Thatchers that ruined unions and worker rights forever
>>
>>2510540
You wanna apply that to Hulk Hogan during his peak?

Good luck with that. I mean, you'd be right in some moral sense, but when business goes downhill, everyone would turn around look at the guy who cost them business.
>>
Carny mentality plus the general alti-union mindset of the US didn't allow for it to happen.
>>
>>2510608
fucking mexicans voting in reagan and fucking...up.... wait
>>
>>2510498
It's not bullshit its very clever
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.