[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So his gimmick is that he's autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg (90KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg
90KB, 1200x799px
So his gimmick is that he's autistic?
>>
With him it's a gimmick
With (you) it's a shoot
>>
yeah he's a gook
>>
His gimmick is that his the king of strong style. He's a jap Michael Jackson that hits hard. Why do you guys have such a hard time to understand?
>>
>>2510232
>He's a jap Michael Jackson that hits hard.

Didn't know WWE advocates pedophilia
>>
>>2510232
Oh gotcha

His gimmick is that he's an autistic gook faggot
>>
>>2510246
Yet still a better gimmick than 90% of the locker room
>>
>>2510184
Being so afraid of based Tanahashi and flopping as the ace of new japan he runs off to developmental

>>2510199
>>2510232
Cringe
>>
>>2510246
>>2510202
Japs aren't gooks. Koreans are
>>
File: Bayley.webm (3MB, 712x400px) Image search: [Google]
Bayley.webm
3MB, 712x400px
>>2510184
Pretty sure that gimmick is already taken
>>
>>2510338
I was momentarily aroused.
>>
>>2510325
All chinese-like people are gooks.
>>
>>2510325
>Implying there's a difference
>>
Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Nakamura walked out at the NXT show. It was next level shit, like a mild psychotropic drug induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird spazzy pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
>>2510184
yeah. you jealous cause he's an autist people actually like (unlike yourself)?
>>
>>2510184
his gimmick it working the anti smarks.
>>
>>2510647
cringey seething right here desu

>>2510656
cringe right here desu
>>
>>2510660
ye ofc you cringed ya anti smark.
>>
>>2510663
why yes sir indeed i did
>>
>>2510338
the thing is, that's an actual move in wrestling when its done properly and not some autistic rolling thing. it actually irritates me that she does this at all.
>>
BASED KING OF STRONG STYLE WORKING THE ANTI SMARKS
>>
>Anti-Smarks still seething
You're gonna have to get used to this guy, he's gonna be the Number 1 man in Smackdown in no time.
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2511157
>>2511163
>>2511171
worked
>>
File: Close up Nakamura.jpg (2KB, 106x125px) Image search: [Google]
Close up Nakamura.jpg
2KB, 106x125px
>>2510241
>Thinking MJ actually touched kids
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.