[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a worse debut.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: SLR{K9AY~{AZ@%[email protected] (43KB, 320x728px) Image search: [Google]
SLR{K9AY~{AZ@%XHZS@0I67.jpg
43KB, 320x728px
Name a worse debut.
>>
File: tumblr_ln7527azbn1qztyt7o1_500.png (119KB, 479x361px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ln7527azbn1qztyt7o1_500.png
119KB, 479x361px
>>
>>2510154
Still talked about to this day. Based Big Dick Shockmaster living in your head rent free and still got a new figure this year. GOAT debut that will never stop being talked about.

Shinsgay just came out and interrupted a promo before flopping around like a dead fish on the ground and then proceeded to do nothing before leaving again.
>>
>>2510165
I don't like nakameme, just pointing out the obvious
>>
>>2510172
And I was just pointing out that you were wrong
>>
>>2510172
same. offense bores me.
>>
>>2510142
What's his appeal anymore?
I got it in Japan, but he doesn't even fucking try anymore. Without good matches the dancing's just a cringey shell of itself.
He used to be a charismatic badass. Now he's just non-organically doing the same moves as he coasts through a shitty match with Bobby Whoode.
>>
Was Miz forgetting how to spell "WWE.com" his debut? Because if so, that.
>>
File: cndxagruyaekwge.jpg (37KB, 500x502px) Image search: [Google]
cndxagruyaekwge.jpg
37KB, 500x502px
>>2510142
>>
>>2510165
It's remembered as a joke and a meme
>>
File: fuck.jpg (41KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.jpg
41KB, 642x361px
>>2510142
>>
>>2510194
I'm told that he's saving himself for the main roster.

But I don't get his appeal either. That one match he had with Zayn was impressive, but his look and his mannerisms. When people call wrestling "fake and gay" Nakamura is who comes to mind for me, his character is the type that makes me embarrassed to tell people I watch wrestling.
>>
>>2510550
>saving himself for when he has to wrestle more regularly

Whoever's telling you this is lying. He's gonna coast even harder, now.
He's gonna go from Jap Randy Orton to cadaver.
>>
How awkward was his debut after Miz left and he was hanging in the ring
>>
>>2510142 Gobbledygooker. The little kid plant in front saying, "GET DOWN!" really put the icing on the cringe cake.
>>
>>2510142
Asuka's
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IHdwcfk6-s

>vignettes made him seem like a monster coming in
>funkasaurus
>>
>>2510142
BKOSSWTAS
>>
BKOSSWTAS
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.