[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Memes Aside

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

File: John_layfield_high_school.jpg (24KB, 350x254px) Image search: [Google]
John_layfield_high_school.jpg
24KB, 350x254px
I went to school with John Layfield. Ask me anything.
>>
>>2508542
Going for a shower. Will respond later. Wish me luck that he doesn't rape me.
>>
>>2508542

He's a homosexual, isn't he?
>>
How old are you..
>>
File: JBL.jpg (95KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
JBL.jpg
95KB, 1024x1365px
what a handsome young man
>>
>>2508604
she does know that Finn is gay, right?
>>
>>2508550
Think so. Saw him looking at our teacher's ass once.

>>2508565
>>
>>2508604
FCKING DUMB BITCH. LOOK HOW MANY MEN ARE AROUND HER. IF SHE WANTED TO GET FACE FUCKED SHE COULD, EASILY.

I AM SICK OF WOMYN PRETENDING TO BE WHORES WHEN THEY ARE REALLY JUST CONTROL FREAK PRUDES WITH NOTHING TO OFFER EXCEPT THEIR FUCKING SEXUAITY.
>>
In which city did you went to school with him?
>>
File: ahuh.jpg (16KB, 278x264px) Image search: [Google]
ahuh.jpg
16KB, 278x264px
>>2508604
>>
>>2508542
Did you ever hit the showers with him?
>>
Were you bullied?
>>
>>2508647
Sweetwater Texas

>>2508671
No, I wasn't a footballer

>>2508686
Meh, he used to ask if I was gay a lot. Mostly at the end of the week. Never thought much about it at the time.
>>
>>2508713
Did you ever witness him bullying anyone?

Was it to the length of the shit he did to Blue Meanie?
>>
>>2508713

>footballer

No one uses that term in America, larpfag
>>
>>2508713
Footballer isn't a think in America.
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>2508542
You look like Jeffrey Dahmer. Please seek help before you get hammered and eat us.
>>
>>2508817
Not at all. They are football players(because the ball is a FOOT long) not because our drunk kicker splits the up-rights(you would have better soccer players if our kickers didn't make 4 mil a year). 4chan is an American boss site and kudos to based anon for not falling into your soccer meme.
>>
>>2508819
That is the man JBL, dummy.

>>2508768
I saw him grab a student who had to be under 5 ft tall by the collar and slam him against the locker. He told him to kiss his hand and say "I'm a little bitch"
>>
Did he ever give you the gym shower special
>>
>>2508819
I thought of that when seeing the picture though. It's not just me hahaha.
>>
>>2511296
I never took showers at school. I was on the horse shoe team. He was on the football team.
>>
>>2508542
No you didn't.
>>
It's already been said, but JBL is weeding out the weak. It's a tough business, it takes a physical toll and the travel I would assume is a grind. Some jobs in this world are tougher than others and require a tougher individual.

If you join the marines, they don't coddle you, they beat you down physically and emotionally to make sure you have what it takes to succeed at the actual job.

If these guys aren't man enough to stand up for themselves, then they are giant pussies and shouldn't be involved in the business. It's not like JBL is going into their homes and raping their wives, he is calling them an asshole in the hallway. These bitchy wrestlers need to grow a pair, as do all the nerds who were shoved in lockers in high school who watch the product .
>>
File: pathethic.jpg (18KB, 480x294px) Image search: [Google]
pathethic.jpg
18KB, 480x294px
>>2511344
I think JBL is a douche, but nontheless i agree with you. you can really tell the audience that this board and /r/squaredcircle receive by their response to this. you KNOW they all got bullied in high school and now are living vicariously through mauro in the hope he gets comeuppance on his bully in a way they never could. pathetic.
>>
>>2508638
Step away from the edge and have sex
>>
>>2511371
Mental illness does make thing more complicate though.
>>
>>2508542
Did he touch your butt?
>>
>>2508542

Did he had sex at all?
>>
>>2511532
No. He just always asked if I was gay and when I responded "No" He said "Yeah right, faggot" And then asked me again a week later.

>>2511604
I wouldn't know but I did hear a rumor about him porking The Coach. I'm dead serious. I wish I was joking at this point but yeah, those rumors were floating around back in the day.
>>
>>2508831
Retard. We don't call football players footballers in America. Kill yourself.
>>
Ya see. The problem with this thread is that you can reverse search the image and there's hundreds of them floating around.
>>
>>2511957
>He just always asked if I was gay and when I responded "No" He said "Yeah right, faggot" And then asked me again a week later.

kek
>>
>>2512025
That is where I got the image from. Why would I go looking for my yearbook when I can just google "John Bradshaw Layfield" School picture" Like everyone else?
>>
>>2512041
Because it doesn't give you any credibility.
>>
>>2512063
Okay, John.
>>
>>2508713
>Meh, he used to ask if I was gay a lot.

That wasn't bullying he was just hitting on you
>>
>>2508542
John GAYfield more like
>>
>>2512238
Yeah, looking back he seemed pretty giddy
>>
>>2511344

This is so fucking laughable. You're essentially saying that being a wrestler is hard, so you need some dick there to make it unnecessarily harder for no reason.

If guys can't handle the injuries and the pressures of living on the road, then they'll weed themselves out. How does have having someone like JBL there improve anything? Oh that's right, he doesn't, you just came up with some dipshit excuse for why muh good ol days of rasslin were better.

>If you join the marines, they don't coddle you, they beat you down physically and emotionally to make sure you have what it takes to succeed at the actual job.

Kek. If you fuck up in the Marines, people die. I don't think anyone's gonna die if Mauro does a bad job on commentary.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.