[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the pro-wrestler you created when you were little?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: Bubbles-green-bastard.jpg (107KB, 1080x942px) Image search: [Google]
Bubbles-green-bastard.jpg
107KB, 1080x942px
What was the pro-wrestler you created when you were little?
>>
>>2507836
Based OP posting the GOAT
>>
>>2507836
Chuck Michaels
>>
Myself.

I was always the champ and refused to put over my brothers or neighbors.
>>
My younger brother and sister had same age neighbor kids living behind us (age 4 and 7) and they created the game "sexy shotguns" after shotgun saturday night where they would get completely naked and pretty much wrestle and dry hump in the shrubs and hedges of the neighbors backyard. It was pretty based.
>>
>>2507844
What he look like?
Ring attire?
Theme music?
Goodie or Badie?
>>
>>2507846
That you Hunter?
>>
>>2507865
Last game I bought was 2k16 and he had pink(could be another color but always late eighties early nineties neon) and silver(could be black or white also pink and silver was the go to though) tiger striped tights with a vest and shades to match. He looked like Chuck Liddell when I made him way back when which is where chuck came from so I always shot for Chuck Liddell. Theme was Hbk or Billy gunn(except for the Billy and Chuck theme ironically). Heel or face really alternates on how I'm feeling at the time. I might upload a pic when I get back to the old Xbox.
>>
>>2507836
i was the punisher, and i just wore gym shorts and wore a ski mask. i used to print out wrestlers names and randomly draw names out of a hat and make tournaments and rumbles.
>>
>>2507836
He just had my name.
Had super saiyan hair, no shirt, hand wraps, and those baggy flame pants.
I miss that N-64 WWF game.
>>
>>2507836
My brother and I were Ricky and Val Valentine. We were a great tag team and were faces until my brother eventually turned heel and became Val "The Viper" Valentine. The only way to combat him was to also become a snake, so I was the Python and used the Cobra Clutch. His move was the Diamond Cutter, called it something else though before Randy Orton stole it too.

We had eternal battles for the belt, reunited once to reclaim the titles, only for him to turn heel on me again. Good times on video games, good times playing with Marvel and DC toys to emulate our storylines.
>>
I was The Cleaner, a larger than life, well spoken badass with a wicked sense of humor who was so good at wrestling that his matches got 6 stars out of 5.
>>
>>2507973
Based
>>
My guy in Here comes the Pain had a trenchcoat and the freddie gloves and he'd drag people around on a motorcycle.
His finisher which I couldn't do in the game was called Blood Rain and it was a face first chokeslam from the top rope.
>>
Why doesn't wwe just hire gamers to create characters? All these characters sound better than the shit they come up with.
>>
Caesar Lovelace,
He was a tweener whose gimmick was he was a low-midcarder but was competing way higher on the card than he had any right to because whenever the heel would get what they deserved he'd show up and offer his and his stable's help in exchange for their help down the line.
His finishers were a TKO and cradle DDT.
In retrospect it sounds a lot like Triple H during DX.
>>
>>2508064

>he was a low-midcarder but was competing way higher on the card than he had any right to
>In retrospect it sounds a lot like Triple H during DX.

Sounds a lot like Triple H in general.
>>
>>2507985
>>
>>2507957
A wrestler who fueds with people he draws out of a hat
>nice

>>2507973
Brothers who were heart breakers...it be cool if you guys fued over a women

>>2507985
lol Ceasor it that you?

>>2508029
By GAWD!? that is an awesome finsher do you grab them by the Hair or Scruff of Neck?
>>
>>2507836
A vampire named Orexis whose finisher was a DVD spun into a super DDT.

Then I found out Orexis is an erectile disfuntion pill
>>
>>2507846
Hi double J
>>
>>2508553
I bet he was a stiff worker
>>
>>2507836
Was the Green Bastard a draw?
>>
Night Dog

Came out howling, could only wrestle at night and indoors or he'd become a werewolf and massacre the crowd. Entrance music a mix/rip of Bullet With Butterfly Wings by Smashing Pumpkins and Let's Go by The Cars. He bites signs. Hair like touching one of those science orbs of electric type. Weakness is cheering, repels him like sunlight to Carter. Signature move was ripping opponent gear or biting thigh meat till count of 4. Finishing move called "The Wolfensteiner" a corkscrew frankensteiner where he howls before initiating.
>>
>>2507973
Serious question. Who was the Jannetty?
>>
>>2508561
Kek
>>
Me and my friend along with his little brother. Back then the internet wasn't very big so we waited till WWF/WWE came on and waited for their entrances to walk out to. We didn't really come up with names for anything but we did moves on each other(we could only do the lifting moves on his little brother so he was basically our dummy.) A few times I remember putting my friend in the Sharpshooter and Walls of Jericho and he tapped instantly, and the 100 times we attempted to do the Figure Four Leglock (we never figured out how to do it properly.)

We stopped "real" wrestling cause we finally realized how bad we could hurt each other after I got super-kicked straight in the throat and couldn't properly breathe for 10 minutes.

After that, we still wrestled but made sure to do it safely(we would cover the floors with couch cushions and pillows). I remember even doing the Tombstone Piledriver but doing my best to make sure not to hit his head (that one could have ended much worse looking back.)

One move we could never do was the Chokeslam, not only cause it was physically demanding due to the fact that we didn't really know that wrestlers jumped with it to help the other guy, but usually would just back out of it. On paper getting gripped by your throat and getting slammed down sounds pretty scary.
>>
File: NoMercyGameBox.jpg (49KB, 500x346px) Image search: [Google]
NoMercyGameBox.jpg
49KB, 500x346px
>>2507836
WWF No Mercy for the N64.

>be like 12ish.
>make "myself"
>Shane O'Mac shoes, black pants, black combat vest over blue compression shirt.
>Always wears sunglasses.
>Finisher is Spear.
>Basically White Roman Reigns.

Also had "Low-Down" from Top Rope, "Rock Bottom" from Front, "Demon Neck Crank" from back and Ankle Lock. Trish Stratus was my valet.

Other 3 dudes in my stable were:
The Specter - Evil(er) Me. Masked Wrestler in Black Gear who specialized in Headbutts and Clotheslines.

The Mongolian Mad Man - Fat Gengis Khan in mid length red trunks who uses Mongolian Chops. Imagine a shorter Great Khali with a slap-based offense.

JOHNNY PHOENIX - Cruiserweight High Flyer. Mashup of Latino Heat, Benoit and HBK. Kick-based offense with Sweet Chin Music, Crippler Cross Face, Multiple GermanPlexes and 450 Phoenix Splash as finisher. Blonde white dude with black trunks that had a flame on the sides. Eventually I felt this character was fucking gay and just turned him into a enemy for "Me" to beat up and have matches with as a rival.
>>
File: the wall.jpg (54KB, 632x800px) Image search: [Google]
the wall.jpg
54KB, 632x800px
My first gimmick idea was a bodyguard type dude called StOnhed, and he was like a big Kane like dude who always wore a suit, and his head was bandaged up at the start, but later on it would be revealed that his head is like, made of stone.
and he was just a hired gun type of guy who would be in the heel stables as an enforcer.

for some reason, i wanted his finisher to be a shoulderbreaker.
and because i always was mark for powermoves, he would never like brawl, but instead just throw people around.
>>
Sting but his face paint is blue and his name is Gnits
>>
>>2507846
Same. Had WWF Heavyweight, Tag Team, IC and Hardcore titles on my "me" character. Had Euro on my "masked me" character. Let my smaller friend run through Light Heavyweight campaign.

>>2507961
That and the GameCube game were my two favorites.
>>
Peter van Pan. An RVD ripoff in green clothing
>>
Curt Stryker

Total Kurtis Stryker rip-off from MK. Riot cop with ski-mask. Was suprisingly ahead of it's time, since his gimmick was basically a one man Shield. This was before the Big Boss Man made his debut in the WWF with his riot gear.
>>
>>2509695
I like it better than the real thing.
>>
>>2509333
>Slap based offense

WE PAJEET NOW
>>
>>2507836
Mad dog. Went around biting and generally grabbing legs. Subsequently evolved to more technical style, including a Boston Crab/Camel Clutch combo(I had never even seen the Bull Nakano/Paige submission before at the time, it just came to me).
>>
>>2509714
Almost forgot. I once tombstoned my baby cousin(13 vs 5) onto a mattress on the floor. In hindsight, that could have gone fubar, but I cared enough to use my knees to take the impact. This was back when I still didn't know about kayfabe, I just kind of came up with it on instinct. My knees are a fucking joke these days though.
>>
File: 1409447364828.png (48KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1409447364828.png
48KB, 300x300px
I always made a 5'1 stick and bones guy who would do chokelams and german suplexes in vidya
>>
>>2511852
B-Nutz, a crazy Hardy Boyz looking dude with mostly suplex and lariat moves. Finisher was a single leg crab but he also used the Worm.
>>
Me and a friend in high school had a team planned out named Doc Melvin and The Southside Kid. Enzo and Cass completely ripped off our gimmick too, which was basically a strong guy and a clumsy idiot who is constantly being used as a weapon by the strong guy.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.