[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's pretty sad when you think about it.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: sad.jpg (302KB, 1622x993px) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
302KB, 1622x993px
It's pretty sad when you think about it.
>>
It is sad that you're so shook
>>
>>2507789
By a sad, pathetic man who feels the need to make multiple threads every day to announce his displeasure with a professional wrestler who isn't even that famous? Yes, I am shook. Shook that this is what society has become.
>>
>>2507804
>weebs admitting asgooka is irrelevant
BTFO
>>
>>2507780
>It's an /asp/ pretends to be edgy contrarians for the sake of trolling, but are too stupid to recognize this entire board is full of trolls so it winds up being trolls perpetually trolling trolls eternal episode

Could Hiro just remove Wrestling from 4chan?
>>
its sad some people still watch programming designed to only appeal to children
>>
>>2507804

Nothing much you can do really. This is the same guy who forces all the shitty memes here. It's the same guy who's here 24/7 having conversations with himself, samefagging with proxies and pretending that people give a shit about his terrible threads. It doesn't matter when you come here, doesn't matter what timezone you're in or what day it is, this cunt is here spamming non-stop. You can always tell it's him because he'll do shit like your pic where he'll just keep making thread after thread, and they'll only get 4 or 5 posts and most before they sink (mostly just him samefagging). This is the same guy that will get butthurt about something you said and then make a thread solely dedicated to the thing you said accompanied by a fedora picture. Sometimes he'll even hold onto the unremarkable comment you made and make a thread about it several days later. Again, they'll only get a couple of legitimate replies before they go under.

I know this is 4chan and we're all weird and/or pathetic to some degree. But this guy is the absolute bottom of the barrel. No life whatsoever. No hobbies or interests or anything. His entire life is /asp/.
>>
>>2507860
He's living inside your head, that's his hobby
>>
File: aspinanutshell.png (40KB, 1577x170px) Image search: [Google]
aspinanutshell.png
40KB, 1577x170px
>>2507860
Gonna hold on to this one.
>>
>>2507862
BASED ANON WORKING THE SAMEFAG
>>
>>2507780
B-but anon, we have to maintain our mark and anti-smark personas of loving BBD and Hogan and hating flippy midgets so we can work the smarks into a SEETHE.
Stop killing our gimmicks!
>>
File: fstalkerjasethy.png (527KB, 1622x1035px) Image search: [Google]
fstalkerjasethy.png
527KB, 1622x1035px
>yfw FStalker roleplays as Jasethy in a hunger games RP thread with grown men
>>
>>2507873
>Thinking we are prentending to like BBD
>>
>>2507862
>>2507863

Hey, I'm giving you credit where it's due. I'm not butthurt about your presence here. To be honest, I'm more morbidly curious than anything. I've been on 4chan for a long time now, I've spent time on loads of different boards and seen all the attention whores and tripfags that have come and go. But you are the single most pathetic poster I've ever witnessed. Even on /r9k/, I never seen the likes of you.

I'd interview you if I could (as long as I didn't have to be in the same room as you anyway). What exactly is wrong with you that compels you to do this shit? Have you ever had a psychological evaluation? What's your average day like?
>>
>>2507889
The steam must be comin out of your ears
>>
>>2507891

I'm 100% serious. I'd love if you you gave honest answers to my questions.
>>
>>2507906
Ask reddit
>>
>>2507889
Samefag BTFO
>>
>>2507889
BASED AF RESPONSE!

literal nobody, on a literal nothing board, on suicide watch
>>
>>2507924
>>2507978
>>2507996

I was hoping you'd actually engage with me on this, but oh well. You clearly crave the attention. You could be the next Chris Chan.
>>
>>2508095
Just so you know, carter hasn't posted here since august.

He became a meme and now carterposting is this boards equivalent of baneposting.
>>
>>2508102
This
>>
>>2508102

How do you know that?
>>
>>2507780
>rent free
>>
>>2507780
Look at the edge lord who is too good for yotsuba b
>>
>>2508133
I'm carter shithead
>>
R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.