[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: mauro-ranallo-wwe.jpg (85KB, 615x300px) Image search: [Google]
mauro-ranallo-wwe.jpg
85KB, 615x300px
It's official. Mauro is gone
http://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/mauro-ranallo-not-expected-to-return-to-wwe-tv-through-remainder-of-contract/
>>
Good riddance
>>
F
>>
Never even made it into a game

F
>>
MAMA MIA
>>
>>2507424
na na na na
na na na na
hey hey hey
goodbye
>>
>>2507441
COMMITED SUICIDA
>>
>>2507424
I can't work because I'm sad
What a faggot
>>
>>2507434
>>2507435

-aggots
>>
>>2507424
His dj-esque voice really bugged me, it's cool that he knew most of the moves but I always expected him to say "Coming up, Jay Z taking the radio by storm with his latest hit"
"Only on Radio 5 Live"
>>
>>2507473
Very clever. Upvoted.
>>
I'm going to Smackdown Tuesday. What anti GayBL chant should I start?
>>
>>2507505
"Thank you Bradshaw"
>>
>>2507424
I like mauro, but he didnt fit in wwe. He called wrestling matches, not sports entertainment.
>>
>>2507527
That's why smarks jumped on his cock, based JBL bringing sports entertainment back.
>>
>>2507424
Good, fuck off you crybaby
>>
What a crybaby

Based JBL putting commentators on trial once again
>>
who cares about him
>>
BALLGAME MAGGLE
>>
F
Thread theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNp4ohIEpvw
>>
>>2509770
kek
>>
>>2509775
Classy as fuck
>>
It's already been said, but JBL is weeding out the weak. It's a tough business, it takes a physical toll and the travel I would assume is a grind. Some jobs in this world are tougher than others and require a tougher individual.

If you join the marines, they don't coddle you, they beat you down physically and emotionally to make sure you have what it takes to succeed at the actual job.

If these guys aren't man enough to stand up for themselves, then they are giant pussies and shouldn't be involved in the business. It's not like JBL is going into their homes and raping their wives, he is calling them an asshole in the hallway. These bitchy wrestlers need to grow a pair, as do all the nerds who were shoved in lockers in high-school who watch the product.
>>
>>2509770
HAHA I'M JUST HAVIN FUN MAGGLE

WAH WAH WAH BALLGAME
>>
MAMA MIA CAREER SUICIDA
>>
>>2507424
F.

Fuck that jibble faggot.
>>
>>2507424
>wanting to work with WWE in the first place
Why!?
>>
File: 1491266044703.gif (4MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1491266044703.gif
4MB, 200x150px
>>2509770
>>
>>2507424
>Smackdown back to call every moveset "Oh"
Hurray
>>
>>2507424
That's not what official means.
>>
>get bullied at work
>quit

What a tard. You're a grown man. Stand up for yourself.
>>
File: 6355457.png (137KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
6355457.png
137KB, 500x566px
Mauro edit when?
>>
>>2507505
GAY B L GAY B L
>>
>>2507424
F

He talks a lot, but his personality was refreshing.
>>
>>2507552
does being an antismark now mean i have to pretend to like jbl now too? jesus christ
>>
Ah well, now Mauro can join Rogan in the UFC and make the true GOAT two-man booth.
>>
His style didn't mesh well with WWE and all the stupid shit they wanted him to do
Honestly thought him and jbl were a good team
>>
File: LoVsd9O.png (105KB, 309x150px) Image search: [Google]
LoVsd9O.png
105KB, 309x150px
>letting the sad brains keep you from showing up and working
guy is gonna be sucking dick to call community college football games now
>>
>>2507424
one of the worst commentators of all time
>>
>>2511970
You didn't choose to be contrarian because it was easy, you chose to because it's obnoxious.
>>
>>2507498
THEY ARE SO MAD
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.