[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are an adult man who likes Asuka you are a fat virgin.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Asuka_WWE.jpg (2MB, 3273x4923px) Image search: [Google]
Asuka_WWE.jpg
2MB, 3273x4923px
If you are an adult man who likes Asuka you are a fat virgin.

All these smelly, reeking, manky, malodourous, foul, cheesy-breathed, BO-Ridden, overweight, socially inept, greasy haired, acne ridden, dandruff flaked, cucky neckbearded smarks who lust after her need rounded up and castrated then locked away for life.
>>
File: IMG_0038.png (842KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0038.png
842KB, 900x506px
Odds are if you post on the wresting board of an anime website you're a fat loser. You're all losers. Kill yourself.
>>
>>2507202
Fuck off
>>
>still doing this

Fucking cringe.
>>
>>2507190
Well said.
>>
File: wooo.jpg (125KB, 953x733px) Image search: [Google]
wooo.jpg
125KB, 953x733px
>>
>>2507207
Why are you still alive?
>>
>>2507190
Preach!
>>
>>2507190
I am an Asuka fan and I'm a normally adjusted male who has had many sexual partners.

Ask me anything.
>>
File: medabots.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
medabots.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>asuka will never be your step mom and jerk you off to relieve stress from homework and school studies
>>
>>2507945
What the fuck is wrong with you fags
>>
She is gross
>>2507202
/asp/ is the best board on 4chan. It's the only board that has a topic I care about other than /sp/ but most of that is soccer bullshit so it's hard to navigate. This site needs to slowly weed out the weeaboo shit and americanize this site, jap shit is a cancer.
>>
>>2507950
Soccer needs it own board. They need to separate it from/sp/. It's the main sport people post about there so why not cut out a bullshit board and give soccer it's own place. It would kill shitposting on /sp/ from American sports fans and the die hard soccer fans.
>>
>>2507968
Reminder that "I feel bad" is all they need to diagnose you with a documented mental disorder.

Its an ever expanding field, designed to get more people on medication and more money into big pharma.

You idiots aren't disabled, you're just weak fucks who don't want to take responsibility for improving yourselves.
>>
>>2507974
What the the fuck are you talking about? Are you sure you quotd the right post?
>>
>>2507974
I don't think you're in the right place
>>
>>2507942
Why would you lie online?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.