[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come there has never been a black WWE Champion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 193
Thread images: 14

File: wp.jpg (142KB, 675x518px) Image search: [Google]
wp.jpg
142KB, 675x518px
How come there has never been a black WWE Champion?
>>
Vincent hates the blacks
>>
>>2507010
Booker T could've been the only one. He's really the only guy who had the combination of in-ring ability plus charisma and mic skill to become WWE champ
>>
>>2507010
What about Rock, Booker T, and Mark Henry?
>>
>dat comic
If they feel so oppressed and hated then why don't leave? Liberia is down right the corner
>>
>>2507010
There's never been a black that could draw or get over enough. Whites want whites at the top, simple fact of life.

>>2507054
Rock is mixed and the other two never held the WWE title
>>
>>2507054
Booker T and Mark Henry were never WWE Champions.

The Rock isn't black.
>>
>>2507057
>>2507059
half black and half samoan, still isn't white. Obama's mom is white, people still called him the first black president.

Henry held the WHC and Booker was WCW champ while in WWE. Both of those were considered world titles. So they were still world champs in WWE.
>>
>>2507058
>Mark Henry
>Shelton Benjamin
>Ron Simmons
>Monty Brown
>Bobby Lashley
>Big E
>MVP
>>
Black wrestlers never drew a dime
>>
>>2507010
There hasn't been any good negroes in the WWE. All the ones with charisma and athleticism go to the NFL or NBA
>>
>>2507068
I didn't say why haven't there been any non-white WWE champions.

I didn't ask why there were no black World Champs in WWE.

I asked why there were no black WWE champs. Why are you moving the goal posts so much?
>>
>>2507087
fair enough. I feel like you're splitting hairs a bit, though.
and seriously, Rock should totally count. He's black enough to have led the Nation, after all.
>>
Big E had the opportunity, except they let him talk and took his kneepads away from him

He looks like shit without kneepads
>>
If New Day really is going to SmackDown and they do the smart thing, let New Day have singles careers while still being The New Day, I feel like any one of those guys could do it.

Big E has the look, Xavier is a great talker and does have some cross-promotion ability and Kofi could get a gold watch run.
>>
>Implying Apollo Crews won't rebrand to Uhaa Nation and win the title and win the smarks over by going back with the Dschingis Khan theme
>>
File: 1463161224051.jpg (17KB, 282x500px) Image search: [Google]
1463161224051.jpg
17KB, 282x500px
>>2507133
>xacier is a great talker

Holy fuck kill yourself
>>
>>2507141
>Kofi's too old
JBL was 38 when he was given the WWE title and killed Smackdown's ratings for a year
>>
>>2507141
Lol. Implying Big E and Rusev didn't put on classic after classic.
>>
>>2507141
Big E's been part of New Day for so long, when's the last time he had a real singles match and please don't say that abortion with Titus on Raw.
>>
>>2507141
What the fuck Big E is based. Xavier is the reason New Gay is shit.
>>
>>2507156
cringe
>>
>>2507141
Es best match was with del rio though. I thought this place didn't give a shit about workrate.
>>
Big E will win it. The guy is still only 31.
>>
>>2507141
>Big E can't wrestle
So? The guy's over as part of the New Day. That's all that matters on the eyes of the bookers.
>>
>>2507116
The Big E that exists now versus NXT champ Big E just boggles my mind.

He could have been a monster.
I blame Ziggler.
>>
>>2507068
>Both of those were considered world titles. So they were still world champs in WWE.

The WWE title is, and will always be, the REAL most-coveted top prize for a wrestler in the WWE, and arguably in all of North American pro wrestling. Period.

NONE of the other WWE world titles were ever as prestigious or as important as the WWE title. The WWE's big gold belt/WHC was never the real top prize in the company (as much as they tried to present it as being so), and neither is the current the WWE Universal Championship. They can come up with a damn WWE Intergalactic Championship, and even that still won't be the most prestigious belt.

They can come up with new world titles all they want; fans and wrestlers alike will still always know that the real top prize is the belt that was held by legends like Hogan, Austin, and Rock.
>>
>>2507010
I don't know OP but it is hilarious how they do the black history thing every February. It's honestly a huge insult to their black fans. Show Martin Luther Kang and now here's big e to shuck and jive. There are no serious black competitors other than naomi. And even she has a dancing gimmick like all the other ones.
>>
>>2507010
roman, the rock
>>
>>2508254
no smark...the most coveted title is the title that is mained on raw because of the viewership

there was a brief time (2002-2005) where the WHC was the main title on raw. and that was the premier show.
>>
>>2507054
Rock is a halfrican and I'm not even really sure if they're being honest there. He still is the only one to hold the WWE title. WHC doesn't count.
>>
>>2507075
Mark Henry is the only one who deserved it without a doubt. They should have slapped that thing on him after the fake retirement.
>>
>>2508266
Roman isn't black at all. Samoans ain't black. I don't care how hood the usos pretend to be
>>
>>2508269
Nope, WWE title always was held to a higher standard. The only reason the WHC got any shine or was brought back for that matter was because Haitch wanted to pretend to be Ric Flair.
>>
>>2508266
roman has 0% black in his blood ya dumb noodle head
>>
>mfw the only "asian" world champion is a peenoise who looks more greek than anything
>>
>>2508312
Bro taka michinoku had the light heavyweight title like 20 years ago. There is probably a dude I'm missing who came before because 50+.
>>
>>2508318
Antonio Inoki? Although I think they retconned it because it wasn't part of their agreement to have the title change hands in Nippon.
>>
>>2508337
I couldn't tell you bro. Taka is a fact but I don't know for sure about Inoki I'm only 29.
>>
>>2508350
Just looked it up. Apparently he's secretly been Muhammad Hussain Inoki for the past twenty years. But yeah, his reign is not recognized by the E.
>>
>>2508293
Thank you for posting pretty much everything that I was going to reply to that with.

There was a period when WWE was acting like their WHC was the top prize in the company.....but everybody knew better

Lesnar in his prime was on Smackdown holding the WWE title, while Triple H was playing keep-away with his new shiny toy on Raw. Lesnar was the real top champion in the company because he was a beast and he had the real top belt

Nobody outside of kayfabe ever took that belt more seriously than the WWE title. It was a top world title.....but not THE title
>>
>>2507010
>How come there has never been a black WWE Champion?
Because nobody likes niggers
>>
>>2507075
>Mark Henry
Only good run was when he was old and slow.
>Shelton Benjamin
Are you joking?
>Ron Simmons
Never a draw. Failed with the WCW title,why would it work in the WWF?
>Monty Brown
Left of his own accord.
>Bobby Lashley
Left of his own accord when he was going to be given the belt.
>Big E
He's still there, he might if he improves.
>MVP
Old, boring, and and uninteresting.
>>
>>2507010
Why do they keep making comics like this. they picked cotton for a textile industry, the chinese breaking their backs for the railroads did more for "building america" then the blacks ever did.

oh has this history been revised?
>>
>>2508470
>i'm a retarded racist
why would I waste my time on you, again?
>>
>>2508482
Why don't you complain that there aren't enough whites in the NBA?
>>
>>2507010
The only real black World-caliber champion WWE could've have had was Booker T, but he got the short hand of the stick because he was a WCW guy. Had he jumped ship from WCW to WWE like Jericho did, he'd be a 10 times WWE champion now.

>>2507075
>Mark Henry
Never could've handled a Champion's workrate.
>Shelton Benjamin
lolno
>Ron Simmons
Good tag wrestler, but couldn't do much alone.
>Monty Brown
Don't even remember that guy. Looked him up and it looks like he was on ECW when the roster was mildly stacked.
>Bobby Lashley
He was pretty much set to be handled the title, but decided to take his ball and go home.
>Big E
Still young, but he's got to improve.
>MVP
Can't even carry TNA's title. That should tell you about his work.
>>
>>2507110
Crush and Owen Hart were in the Nation
>>
>>2508488
Gordon Hayward is the new Larry bird bro. I fucking love that guy.
>>
>>2508522
But whites aren't represented equally to blacks in the NBA.
>>
>>2507010
how many white champions has africa had? Zero so fuck off. If you want to be around your own people and act like king shit go back home. Nothings keeping you here in this racist country
>>
File: Mark-Henry-CHamp.jpg (30KB, 642x361px)
Mark-Henry-CHamp.jpg
30KB, 642x361px
>>
Passing and using mathematics to determine the amount of arc you need to put the ball in the hoop has been lost on a buncha monkeys trying to slam a melon in a hoop.
>>
>>2508549
B-b-but that doesn't count!!!!
>>
if blacks hate it here so much and the only reason theyre not kangs is because all the white people. Go back to africa and fulfill your destiny as rulers of this planet. Sell your EBT points for a plane ticket and fuck off.
>>
Bobby Lashley was close until he dropped the ball
>>
>>2508563
He had his fingertips on the brass ring
>>
>>2508563
He chose to leave.
>>
>>2508563
This would have been it.

Too bad some guy back stage couldn't keep his dick in his pants around his GF
>>
>>2508270
WHC is more prestigious desu
>>
>>2508655
You are smoking crack. WHC is the galactic championship now. Garbage belt.
>>
>>2508269
RAW was the B-show in 2002-2003
>>
>>2508514
>Mark Henry couldn't have handled a Champion's workrate

Fucking >Miz was WWE World Champion.
>>
>>2508563
Lashley is a real curious figure, because he's the last new guy before Roman that Vince truly went all-in on.

Seems like his departure really scarred Vince.
>>
>>2508655
Since when?
>>
Of the Rock isn't black, neither is Obama.

Both are factually niggers, you stupid niggers.
>>
>>2508488
NBA is a real sport where you get ahead because of ability
>>
>>2508514
>workrate
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>2508556
its not the wwe championship. why would it count?
>>
>>2508269
>2002-2005
smackdown was the A show at that time tho and the undisputed title was the most prestigious belt in history
>>
File: 91da8cf1f0eddie-guerrero[1].jpg (43KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
91da8cf1f0eddie-guerrero[1].jpg
43KB, 600x674px
>yfw there has been a mexican wwe champ
>>
>>2509864
Are you saying wrestling doesn't involve skills?
>>
>>2509896
I never used to understand why his gimmick was being latino. He looked so white.
>>
>>2509904
Where did I say that? Why are you misrepresenting my argument? Skills are not what get you ahead in wrestling. I didn't say anywhere that it doesn't require them.
>>
>>2509917
What gets you ahead, then?
>>
>>2507041
Came here to type what you did
>>
>>2507041
Too bad he came from WCW. Vince even buried Scott Steiner, who was much better than Booker T.
>>
>>2509926
Hardening Vince's dick
>>
>>2509926
Management liking you
>>
>>2507010
real niggers draw welfare checks not dimes
>>
>>2509957
>>2509971
These smark claims are getting old, guys.
>>
Niggers don't draw
>>
>>2509993
>the truth is getting old

>>2510000
New Day were the top merch sellers on the weekend of the biggest Wrestlemania of all-time.
>>
>>2510018
Stop acting like you know what WWE is like because you listen to shoot interviews.
>>
>>2509993
triple h literally said himself on the stone cold podcast that being good and working hard had nothing to do with getting ahead in wwe
>>
>>2507010
Because the fan-base that keeps WWE afloat financially is mostly white, putting a nigger on top would sink them due to lack of being able to identify.
It's not """racism""", it's just people being able to connect with people who look like them easier. Standard stuff.
Also, no nigger par Booker ever even COULD have.
>>
>>2510035
>anybody who speaks out against muhWWE is a liar

Bret Hart is a liar?

>>2510076
If only The Rock wasn't black. Just imagine how much more money he could've drawn.

>par Booker

Learn English dumb white trash.
>>
>>2510076
>putting a nigger on top would sink them due to lack of being able to identify
That isn't how it works
>It's not """racism"""
It's specifically racism. What you just said is EXACTLY racism.
>>
>>2510091
So why is it a problem that whites are predominate? Race doesn't matter, after all.
>>
>>2510076
This. The word "racism" in this discussion is nothing more than an identifier of who's not smart enough to bat for an adult discussion and resorts to using little-boy words.

>>2510086
>>2510091
>ab-so-lute-ly TRIGGERED
>>
>>2510110
t. uneducated trumplet redneck dumbass living in a trailer park with 9 of his relatives under one roof
>>
>>2510111
>has no comeback
>>
>>2510122
>resorts to using little-boy words

>TRIGGERED

Good work!
>>
>>2510132
Please fuck my wife, BBC.
>>
>>2507087
So you're saying the United States has never had a black president either then?

Because Obama is just as black as Dwayne Johnson is, if anything Rock is even blacker because his father was "The Soulman" Rocky Johnson who counts as at least 200% black.
>>
File: image.jpg (806KB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
806KB, 1944x2592px
>>2510132
I'm not white. Just curious why people have a lack of understanding of racial issues on 4Chan.
>>
>>2510157
By understanding you mean pandering to your victim complex?
>>
I hate this 'w-well Henry and Booker only won the WORLD championship not the WWE one'. Like Vince was in his office saying 'well this nigger sure if over but I'm only going to give him the this made up accolade not the other one'
>>
>>2510171
You don't know Vince. He's extremely petty.
>>
>>2510166
I don't have a victim complex. I don't feel victimized. This is all a part of your lack of understanding.
>>
>>2510157
They'll understand soon enough when their precious race becomes the minority. Hope you're doing your job in killing off the white race by busting nuts inside beautiful white bimbos anon.
>>
If niggers want something then they should build it themselves. Stop acting like you're entitled to something just because you want it and get off your ass to make it exist. Same deal with every other group. Stop begging, start doing. Other wise STFU and stop asking for things you didn't earn.
>>
>>2510140
>cowardposts
>gives me a (you) anyway
>>
>>2510209
he gave me a (You) actually pal
hands off my (You)'s just because he made you seethe
>>
File: 1484356804695.png (58KB, 398x399px) Image search: [Google]
1484356804695.png
58KB, 398x399px
>>2510208
you mad whitey? you seem a bit on edge
>>
>>2510208
Based niggers working the fat nerds in their mother's basement.
>>
>>2510262
>Based niggers working

t. Nobody
>>
>>2509896
No shit. Eddie was the GOAT.
>>
>>2510219
he's right though. if you ain't white, you're irrelevant. take a shower minority boy.
>>
>>2510091
>It's specifically racism. What you just said is EXACTLY racism.
>Whaaaa, why aren't Hong Kong Marital Arts epic fileld with white people?! RACIST ASIANS
>Whaaa, why aren't BET tv shows filled with white people? RACIST BLACKS

lol, liberals
>>
>>2510208
Black people have no culture of their own, white people are obligated to include blacks! Please be more considerate.
>>
whites > asians > spics >>>> arabs >>>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>> niggers
>>
>>2510126
Not an argument
>>
>>2510126
>boiling
>>
>>2508270
...You think Rocky Johnson isn't his dad?
>>
>>2508254
Whichever title is defended on Raw is the main belt. Right now that's the Universal Championship, sad as that is.
>>
Why does it matter if a nigger were champion?

Are ya all niggers or white guilt cucks or something?
>>
>>2512031

rocky johnson isnt 100% negro
>>
Again, this isn't /pol/ your race war bullshit needs to go somewhere else
>>
>>2512031
This is actually a rumor
>>
File: nu-male cucked.jpg (78KB, 927x560px)
nu-male cucked.jpg
78KB, 927x560px
>>2512091
weights
shower
clue
>>
It's still hilarious how Rollins curb stomped big e on mlk day
>>
>>2512007
>Whaaaa, why aren't Hong Kong Marital Arts epic fileld with white people?! RACIST ASIANS
But they do have white representation. Granted, 99% are the villain and 1% are the incompetent authority figure there to report that everything is "mo man tai" to the queen, but at least white people in Hong Kong had a better chance of being hired than an Asian person in Hollywood.
>>
>>2512833
>but at least white people in Hong Kong had a better chance of being hired than an Asian person in Hollywood.
LOL
>>
>>2510091
WWE doesn't want to die like boxing did

That's not racism that's good business
>>
File: 1491757874235.gif (2MB, 400x228px) Image search: [Google]
1491757874235.gif
2MB, 400x228px
>>2509914
Because your culture and family is more important than how you look, something you pink folks never understood. Look how you throw out your own heritage to hide under that blanket of 'white'.
>>
>>2513057
No shit you fucking auttie I just meant I thought he was a white guy playing a mexican before I realized he was a mexican
>>
>>2507141
Kofi could be a goat cruiserweight champ today
>>
>>2509914
white hispanic
>>
For fuck's sake niggers can you please just give us whites one bone here?

We get it, you dominate: Football, basketball, dancing, sprinting, boxing, being cool, having larger penises.

Can you at least give us fake fighting as something we're proficient at? Just add it to golf and we'll be fine. Just treat it as affirmative action for whites in sport.
>>
>>2513119
blacks are not better at football they are just dumb enough to deal with the brain damage. 70% of the NFL is dirt poor niggers
>>
>>2513124
>NFL
>dirt poor
my dude
>>
>>2513135
the players all come from broke ass single niggas compare that to hockey where the guys are all chads and from rich senpaitachi
>>
>>2513139
ah gotcha, fair enough
>>
>>2512039

You're talking about in WWE kayfabe

In real life, that Twizzler belt is not respected by anybody in the company the way the WWE title is
>>
>>2513057
lol what?
It's literally the other way around. There is no such thing as "white" people. Usually when people say that they mean white Europeans that are culturally America, of just white Americans. That's a pretty specific ethnic group and term is mostly used by SJW/anti-white racists.

Ironically, it is often projected upon white Americans by blacks, who in fact have no choice. "Black" is all that they have as an ethnic identifier, since they do not have culture of their ancestors. For blacks it's as simple as "we black" so they must "be white."

Of course, the same does apply to "Hispanics" and "Asians." They also identify by their ethnicity, like Japanese or Mexican.
>>
>>2507010
Monty Brown could've legit been the first to do it had he not quit early
>>
>>2507010
Vince can't trust them to not pawn the title off for crack money.
>>
>>2513278
must be tiring reading about them blacks and anti-white racists and their terminology from your internet box
>>
>>2507010
John Cena isn't black?
>>
>>2508718
Yeah, Lesnar & Lashley leaving really fucked with Vince's head. It's no wonder he was so hesitant to put anyone over Cena for so long.
>>
>>2513362
Yeah but Marus Cor Von was terrible and forgettable
>>
>>2513812

Never thought about this before but that's a good point

Lesnar was the perfect example of why you shouldn't be so quick to give a big push to someone just because they're based as fuck and have the right look and credentials. I mean yeah, he eventually came back to the company but he just as easily could have never come back if the money wasn't right, if he had continued success in football/MMA or if he was just sick of wrestling altogether
>>
>>2512833
Please commit suicide. Notice you ignored anon asking why they aren't whites on BET and why liberals are just fine with that lack of "diversity". Wonder how you faggots would react if someone started White TV
>>
>>2513119
>nigger false flag damage control
Whites dominate MMA weight lifting powerlifting strongman competitions and Olympic wrestling to name a few.

The largest recorded
>muh dick!
is white too nigger
>>
File: We Fuck Pigs.png (79KB, 744x134px)
We Fuck Pigs.png
79KB, 744x134px
>>2514525
>White TV
>>
>>2507010
Only real champion ever has been the Rock and calling him black is a stretch.
>>
>>2514537
Kek. I can tell how triggered you are from your filename
>>
>>2514537
Blacks appear on that network
>>
>>2507010
Wait I'm kind of new to wrestling, isn't WWE super old? They haven't had a black champion in 100 years? How?
>>
>>2514549
Hi tumblr
>>
>>2514525
>waah he only answered the part he gave a shit about
>why he ignore half my question
Benoit yourself.
>>
>>2514543
>not getting the reference

18+
>>
>>2514554
Poor triggered libcuck can't answer. Cry harder lil fella
>>
>>2514556
>he thinks everyone he talks to is a burger
Kek. You fat fucking moron
>>
>>2514554
>no argument
>admits he cannot answer the question
>comeback to kys is n-n-no y-y-you
Embarrassing
>>
>>2514557
>>2514566
>mayocucks working themselves into a frenzy because of a half-answer
Consider jobbing at the nearest high school gym.
>>
>>2514561
Not American. Wanna try again?
>>
>>2514579
>He's still crying
>>
>>2514582
Try reading what I wrote you illiterate fuck
>>
File: 1364049854433.jpg (24KB, 396x360px)
1364049854433.jpg
24KB, 396x360px
>>
>>2514579
>shitskin literally seething as his 50 IQ points won't allow him to come up with an answer
Consider drinking bleach
>>
>>2514597
>backpedalling
>>
>>2514610
Try reading what I wrote you illiterate fucking retard. Are written words too hard for you?
>>
>>2514618
Why would I think everybody's American if I'm not one?

You seem upset, pal.
>>
>>2514628
>he thinks being a burger and assuming everyone else is a burger are the same thing
Jesus Christ you sad fucking morons always reaching for the 'upset' meme when you got no leg to stand on. What age are you?

You posted up some shitty burger tv station and assumed I'd know your shitty burger reference now you're trying save face. You assumed I was an Ameritard. Whether you are one or not is fucking irrelevant
>>
>>2514535
Someone doesn't watch MMA. I'm not saying Whites aren't there, because they are and they do well, but in no way do we dominate.
>>
>>2514635
>"I'm not upset!"
>*goes on huge tirade*

Was an ECW reference you clod.
>>
>>2514644
>you're mad!
Good to know two paragraphs of writing is too much for you. Dumb faggots like you are what's killing the internet. Oh no he wrote three lines.

I didn't watch ECW I enjoy wrestling not old busted faggots and spot monkeys hitting each other with chairs
>>
>>2514639
Someone doesn't watch MMA alright. Go look up the UFC heavyweight championship history then come back here and tell me how 'diverse' it looks
>>
>>2514648
If you weren't upset you barely would've written a sentence. ^_^

>I didn't watch ECW

Yeah, everything after that proves it.
>>
>>2507010
Might sell the title
>>
>>2514687
Kek. Ya bud everyone thinks like a Millenial cuck just like you do. Now go back to watching smashed up old queers hit each other with thumb tacks
>>
>>2507010
don't worry there will be a jap champ soon
we had a fatass for a champ but never a black man, who do you think it will be?
>>
>>2514687

ECW was garbage
>>
>>2514728
forgot pic
>>
>>2514729
Explains why the WWF ripped it off to beat WCW.

>>2514723
beat it cholo
>>
>>2514744
>Milennial in tears
>>
>>2514744
If you think ECW is what won the Monday Night Wars you're one of the biggest retards on this site. And that's saying something
>>
>>2507010
>>2514728
maybe
>>
>>2514758
Compelling argument bud.

>>2514751
>milennial

ST8 of u
>>
>>2514770
I see you're retarded. Just as I thought. Enjoy living in a fairytale where ECW beat WCW
>>
>>2514770
>millenial in tears
>>
>>2514639
Mma isnt like boxing. Most succesful fighters train multiple arts or come from a collegiate wrestling background, both require a middle-upper class upbringing. Most succesfull fighters are white or upperclass Brazilian with some lower class brazilian because jiu jitsu gyms are prevalent like boxing gyms in the states.

There are a few blacks in the sport but very few are from humble beginnings most are college grads who wrestled.
>>
>>2514826
Fucking cringe
>>
>>2514844
>nigger in tears
>>
>>2507075
>Henry
Should of gotten a run, even if it was just for how long he was there.
>Benjamin
Entertaining matches, boring guy.
>Simmons
Damn
>Brown
Maybe if he wasn't thrown in with nu-ecw and if Lashley wasn't there at the same time. Great theme song, though.
>Lashley
Wasn't he meant to get it?
>Big E
Split New Day up first.
>MVP
Unironically really liked him and think he should of got a run with it. Good heel and his feud with Benoit was great.
>>
File: 1479052733906.jpg (289KB, 1200x1599px) Image search: [Google]
1479052733906.jpg
289KB, 1200x1599px
>>2507010
>Because it's Wrestling and not vandalism.
>>
>>2520609
REAL FOOD
GODAMNIT
>>
>>2507010
I fucking hate niggers
>>
File: monty brown.jpg (36KB, 479x664px) Image search: [Google]
monty brown.jpg
36KB, 479x664px
>>2516347
I remember reading something about Monty Brown's sister dying and him leaving the business to take care of her kids.

Could be bullshit though. If he hadn't left with Lashley taken off, I think he could have been champ someday.
>>
>>2507146
Wow,you sure convinced me with that incredible argument
>>
>>2512547
Wow,you sure convinced me with that cherry picking
Thread posts: 193
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.