[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do obese smarks hate him when Vince let him lose to Seth at WM 31?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

File: bbygurl.gif (2MB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
bbygurl.gif
2MB, 500x211px
Why do obese smarks hate him when Vince let him lose to Seth at WM 31?
>>
Hes "marked for life" by smarks. Once they got caught on that he was choosen by VKM as "the guy" they decided to spite hate the dude for life. He could get Benoit in ring skills and become Stone Cold on the mic and they would still hate him. Its why i like that Vince keept him at the top and made him a meta heel, the smarks deserve it.
>>
>>2506896

Because his character sucks and he doesn't show any potential for improvement.

Smarks are huge faggots who discuss work rate and all the boring shit about wrestling, but they aren't wrong when it comes to reigns. He's just not very good.
>>
>>2506905
>and they would still hate him.
This is what I was thinking. He has come a long way as a singles competitor and has had good to great matches but he still gets hate.
>>
>>2506907
>He's just not very good
I disagree.
>>
>>2506907
The thing is. Reigns might be lacking on the mic and have infeior character work but smarks arent right about him and dont have the solution for him either. If it was about improving the show for Smarks then they'd boo Zayn and Balor too two guys worse than Roman on the mic and even worse characters. When smarks boo the entire 3 hours of RAW and not just Roman then they'll be right. Till then they're as clueless as the creative team they whine about.
>>
>>2506928

Smarks are just contrarian douchebags who sit around and pick the least important aspect of wrestling(the matches) to jerk off over. "Did you see that 95 pound guy with no charisma or character do a triple spinaroonicanrana from the top rope? He needs to be pushed"
>>
>>2506907
>his character sucks
Everyone's character sucks. Plus Roman has good matches.

Just admit that the reason for the hate is you don't want another 10 years of John Cena lite.

>in b4 comments of John Cena actually being good despite the fact the very same smarks were booing him out of every arena just 2 years ago, but now that someone has taken his place, he was never "that bad"
>>
>>2506939

Everybody's character sucks. I agree completely. It's why wrestling is dying. Wrestling has been dying since the day Vince bought wcw
>>
>>2506939
>Roman
>Cena lite

Fact: literally all Cena had to do to get cheers over the years was cut a worked shoot promo or act slightly edgier

Roman has no such thing to fall back on
>>
>>2506951

>tfw you're so hated that even when your cousin who is literally the biggest movie star in the world right now gets booed because he's trying to get you over
>>
>>2506933
I thought he worked well as a hero stepping up to Steph. I know that shit gets played out because it's been done a million times to death. But it fit well enough on Zayn. Just seeing a different person take the role besides Cena or Bryan or any other face for the past 8 years was fresh enough. Which is really like saying "I finally got a strawberry! I was sick of grape!" But it's still comes on burnt toast.
>>
He was pushed when people wanted Daniel Bryan instead and in the two years since then, every attempt Vince has made to get out of that hole has been the wrong move.

The right moves would've been to
1) Put Bryan over at Fastlane and just have Roman main event next year.
2) Turn him heel right after everybody started booing him.

Vince just refused to embrace the simplest ways of getting the dude over and now we're in this bizarre situation where it's like you see a guy just getting roasted by everyone on twitter, but he's going "ACTUALLY I'M LAUGHING. I FIND THIS REALLY FUNNY."
>>
>>2506951
>all Cena had to do to get cheers over the years was cut a worked shoot promo or act slightly edgier

All Cena had to do to get less heat was lose to indie darlings in the twilight of his career.

But even then, that wasn't enough cause he was getting booed by the very same smarks last week at mania.
>>
>>2506980
>he was getting booed by the very same smarks last week at mania.
People wanted Miz to win because
1) Miz is great.
2) Miz is staying and Cena and Nikki are leaving.
>>
>>2506977
>It's wrong for Roman to main event twice in a row
>But that's what Vince should have done with Daniel Bryan...against Brock Lesnar no less.

>Vince just refused to embrace the simplest ways of getting the dude over
What smarks like you wanted is for your indie darlings to get preferential treatment over Reigns. After Daniel, you'd have asked for Zayn, and then Balor, and it would be a never ending list. Nevermind the fact that Roman spent most of 2015 in a meaningless feud with Big Show and Bray.
>>
>>2506990
>Damage control
Smarks have always booed Cena whenever he's not losing to an indie darling.
>>
>>2506992
>It's wrong for Roman to main event twice in a row
I didn't say anything close to that. You posting drunk or something?
>>
>>2506938
Kill yourself my dude
>>
>>2507021
Vince handed the title to Daniel Bryan on a silver platter and had him go over evolution in one night. That was the biggest mega push since Jericho beat Austin and The Rock on the same night, then Bryan got injured and was out for like 9 months.

Suggesting that Vince should then have let Daniel beat Roman and main event AGAIN is dumb and just quite frankly bad business, cause guess what? he got injured again right after wrestlemania. And that would have come at the expense of Roman's push all to assuage a vocal minority.

>Le turn Roman heel

If Vince didn't turn Cena heel why would he do it to Roman?
>>
>>2507049
Man, are you a WWE employee or something? It's really weird to defend a corporation that doesn't give a shit about you so vehemently.

But, anyway.

If the concern is whether Bryan would stay healthy, fine. You put Bryan over at the Rumble or Fastlane, have he and Roman show mutual respect and friendship, have Bryan main event, give people the Lesnar/Bryan match they wanted so badly and still have Seth cash in at the end. Nothing's changed here except now there's not this swell of contempt for Roman and you can put him over at the '16 Rumble, no muss, no fuss.

>If Vince didn't turn Cena heel why would he do it to Roman?
'Cause Roman ain't Cena, he ain't ever gonna be Cena and to imply otherwise is farcical.
>>
>>2507105
>are you a WWE employee or something?
Lol I'm trying to have a rational discussion with you smarks without spamming meme buzzwords like BBDWTOS but apparently I'm a shill now?

I'm not defending a corporation, I'm explaining to you why WWE decided Roman vs. Brock made more sense than the guy who got injured for over 6 months after getting the belt.

> there's not this swell of contempt for Roman
Roman spent 6 months feuding with Big Show and Bray and there was still a swell of contempt from irrational smarks. I agree with what this guy said:>>2506905
Smarks are gonna hate him forever no matter what he does.

>Cause Roman ain't Cena, he ain't ever gonna be Cena and to imply otherwise is farcical.
He's the next face of the company and if you can't see that something is wrong with you
>>
>>2507162
>Roman spent 6 months feuding with Big Show and Bray and there was still a swell of contempt from irrational smarks.
Because the way the Royal Rumble and Fastlane were done really, really, really pissed people off. The booking at the Royal Rumble, completely independent of the actual end result, was really, really stupid and then Vince just went and doubled down on it. That basically sabotaged Roman for a long, long time and made turning him heel the only viable option. And Vince is still dragging his feet on that two years later.

>He's the next face of the company and if you can't see that something is wrong with you
He's the face of the company, I understand that.

But he ain't Cena. And he ain't ever gonna be Cena.
>>
>>2506905
I've hated him since the shield fucking debuted. I always pegged him as the guy that would be the janetty, i had no idea how wrong I was. I thought Dean was the leader, and had the most charisma and best mic work, and seth was the best in ring of the 3 and would get carried by his in ring work alone, and Roman was just the big dumbass that was there because the stable needed 3 people. When I saw them shifting from Dean to Reigns being the sheild's "leader" I realized what was going to happen.

Then seth got sloppy and injured half the locker room and Dean turned into a loony tune character so what the fuck ever. I wish the sheild never happened.
>>
>>2506905
Jim Ross touched down on this a couple of days ago, he even went out on a limb that even an indy darling like Balor would get booed out of the building if he were given a Cena push.

He correlates it to the way Jasethy is now, the other guy who was given the titan push but keeps getting injured and injuring people.
>>
>>2507219
Well then maybe the notion is that you shouldn't push somebody like Cena anymore.
>>
>>2507204
>The booking at the Royal Rumble
Has literally nothing to do with Roman Reigns

>But he ain't Cena. And he ain't ever gonna be Cena.
Well duh
>>
>>2507213
The Shield was a mistake. The cancer that killed the company.
>>
Every single guy that Vince has groomed from day one has flopped. Roman is no exception. His merchandise sales don't even come close to Cena's, someone who got over naturally with the crowd and was never supposed to be bigger than Bautista.
>>
>>2507309
>someone who got over naturally with the crowd and was never supposed to be bigger than Bautista.

Except Cena got booed by, you guessed it, fat smarks when he turned face and beat HHH at WM 22.
>>
>>2506896
Will you stop with the only "smarks" hate him. Roman is getting boos in pretty much every city now, not just smark towns. Everyone but women hates the guy.
>>
>>2507327
Wrong, only smarks boo him.
>>
>>2507315
Isn't that the around the time Super Cena started?
>>
>>2507315
He turned face waaaay before that
>>
>>2507327
Only smarks hate him though.
>>
>>2506905
>He could get Benoit in ring skills and become Stone Cold on the mic

But he isn't.
>>
>>2506992
This is funny because the exact argument Reigns marks were defending him with during his feud with Bryan was:

>"Bryan had his turn, he doesn't need to main event Wrestlemania twice in a row"
>>
>>2507162
>no charisma
>no promo skills
>box office arsenic
>Go-Away Heat from mark towns

If he's the next face of the company the problem isn't with anybody else "not seeing it".
>>
>>2506896
people started turning on him when it became pretty obvious that he was being set up to become the next super cena for the next 15 years, and the majority of the fans just do not want that.
>>
>>2507003
>Miz
>Indie darling

ok
>>
>>2506928
Sami is not a worse character than Roman
>>
>>2506928
>>2506938
waah waah waah

>being this afraid of what you don't understand
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.