[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the biggest cuck in wrestling history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 11

File: mauro ranallo.jpg (183KB, 642x362px) Image search: [Google]
mauro ranallo.jpg
183KB, 642x362px
>A pussy like JBL hurt his feelings so he had an autism attack
>So shook that he went home
>Cried to Meltzer
>Now passively aggressively posts on twitter without even straight up calling out JBL
>SO shook that he unfollowed almost every other wrestler
>A guy that Joey Styles knocked out has left him in this state by saying mean things to him.
>>
>>2506270
>ITT we discuss triggered libcucks
>>
>>2506270
Tbqh mate it was nothing to do with JBL, he has a mental illness

Unless he actually tries to claim it was JBL's fault I don't see why /asp/ hates him now
>>
>>2506281
>it's ok to bully people who are openly mentally ill
>>
>>2506270
JUST!
>>
File: uggo.png (475KB, 790x410px) Image search: [Google]
uggo.png
475KB, 790x410px
>>2506270
Almost but not quite
>run the fuck out of gookland after being seen as a joke for years
>went crawling to wwe so she wouldn't end up homeless
>stuck in developmental at 35(thirty five) years of age
>>
>>2506284
I mean, we dont know that JBL knew he had a mental illness.

He probably bullied Mauro because Mauros a fuckin nerd who wont shut up
>>
>>2506284
Yes. They're inferior, no use to mankind.
>>
>>2506284
>Treat me special!
>"I have a mental iiiillneeess"

oh boy a blanket diagnosis with every widening and flexible criteria!

Maybe he should diagnose himself with some fucking man up. Why treat broken people better then actually sane human beings?

JBL was right.
>>
>>2506316
I wouldnt go that far, but isnt this really on Mauro? Like, he knows that wrestling is kindof a shitty business where this kinda shit happens, yet he still willingly went and got himself a job there. Did he really think that was the best idea knowing what his whole deal is?
>>
>>2506316
>Why treat broken people better then actually sane human beings?
No special treatment needed, just be decent to everybody kthx!

If you haven't got the balls to rape Vince McMahon in the showers, don't do it to rookies.

If you haven't got the balls to steal Triple H's passport, don't steal Justin Roberts'.
>>
>>2506284
If your mental illness makes you unable to cope with the regular shit life throws at you, you need to seek treatment. It's not the world's job to pussyfoot around you.

When I was struggling with social anxiety and depression I went to my doctor, and received help. Now I'm able to manage my condition and deal with day-to-day life just like everyone else.

Look, I'm not ragging on Mauro here, I feel bad for the guy, but this isn't really jbls fault. Anything could have set Mauro off.
>>
>>2506270
Why is there a Food Network logo behind him? Did they give him a show where he teaches you to eat Zoloft and cocks?
>>
>asp tough guys

Cringe.
>>
>>2506270
Hi John!
>>
>>2506270
He just got worked into not showing up for work.
>when he gets JBL fired he's gonna reveal that his 'depression' was a work too
>>
>>2506340
>Now I'm able to manage my condition and deal with day-to-day life just like everyone else.
getting ass raped and harrassed at work is not day-to-day life, seek sunlight
>>
>>2506344
worked
>>
>>2506361
You're right, it's not. But jbl didn't do that to Mauro.

And if he had, the correct course of action would have been to tell your employers, leave the job and take them to court because that's illegal.
>>
>>2506284
>implying depression is a mental illness

He's a pussy faggot who can't take a shot. He is FORTY SEVEN years old and is acting like a 15 year old getting bullied in high school. The fact that he can't call WWE or JBL out just proves he is a overly sensitive cuck. If he were getting legit harrassed, calling them out would only benfit him, but he is too much of a coward to deal with backlash.
>>
>>2506338
How do you go through life? covered in pillows wearing a helmet? You sound awfully numale

>The average trump supporter gets worse done to them in California then JBL did to this mentally ill little cuck.
>>
>>2506398
>How do you go through life?
Easy. WWE is not like normal companies, most companies don't have the boss instructing his cronies to rape you as banter. WWE should not be allowed to get away with it just because it was an industry of carny fucks 50 years go.
>>
>>2506361
>I've never seen the world outside of my parents house or private college.

Maybe if you seek some sunlight yourself, you'll discover people are self serving dicks in this world and when someone is a dick to you, you give it back or you literally are a bitch in their eyes.
>>
>>2506270
>wrestling is about violence and talking trash
>someone talks trash to you
>quits
inb4 it's fake, i know but it's still kinda of retard to quit a very well paying job because someone said bad words to you.
>>
File: tacticalsipping.jpg (52KB, 399x600px)
tacticalsipping.jpg
52KB, 399x600px
>>2506406
So numale then.
Good luck when you leave your parents place lad. You're gonna have quite a time of it.
>>
>>2506415
>Mundo stated on the incident, “JBL asked me and my partner to steal [Justin’s] passport, and we didn’t. JBL was one of the main event guys at the time, and I don’t remember exactly what Justin Roberts did to become the target for the hazing of this specific oversea trip, but JBL asked me and Joey to snag Justin’s passport.”

>He added: “Ultimately, we considered the options, and wound up deciding to not do it. This is a weird thing for a wrestler to say, especially in that era, but I usually went by the golden rule. I wouldn’t have appreciated someone doing that to me, especially someone I considered a peer.”
See, it's possible to be a wrestler and a normal human being. JBL is a fat sack of shit and is getting fired. Screencap this
>>
>>2506442
>The biggest cuck in the company Mundo acts like a cuck yet again.
Wow who would have thought.
>>
>>2506270
punk still wins
>>
How exactly did he get bullied?
>>
>>2506833
Justin, it's just a gimmick to make you read his cuck book.

Mauro, we'll find out the story in his suicide note.
>>
He couldnt even tough it out for two weeks so he could call Wrestlemania
>>
>>2506270
Stop projecting you infantile manlet
>>
>>2506833
Whenever Mauro would go take a piss JBL would follow him and always push him as he is urinating. Also as they are commentating JBL would sneak under the desk and tie Mauro's shoes together.
>>
>>2506950
That does sound like some JBL shit though. He is a prick. Let's not pretend anyone of you wouldn't stop his ass. We all know the real issue is Mauro couldn't stand up for himself and this confounds autistic people that only see shit in black and white.
>>
>>2506270
JBL told the RCMP that Mauro was being Islamophobic and Mauro was held in custody for 4 days because of all the anti Islamic things JBL planted on him
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
I think it'd be hilarious to watch JBL abuse the shit out of you nerds on a daily basis. I wonder if you'd still be calling Mauro a pussy if JBL was soaping your ass in the showers and going out of his way to make sure your life is as miserable as possible. If JBL thought he hit the jackpot with Mauro's mental issues, imagine what a field day he'd have with the NEETs, virgins, weeaboos, aspies and assorted underage keyboard warriors that post on /asp/. Take someone like Carter or any of the other turboautists who spam this board all day long. Have one of them working side by side with JBL and they'd have their assholes turned out by the end of their first day. Probably kill themselves after the first week. In that case though, it'd actually be pretty hard to have sympathy for them because the quality of the board would improve so drastically that I wouldn't give a fuck.

Still, it's a nice thought.
>>
>>2507117

>we men

Lol. You're not a man. You're a bitch. And you'd take it like one too.

>grab a weapon and hit him

Yeah, enjoy getting arrested too if you ever had the balls to do that in the first place. Which you wouldn't.
>>
>>2506270
Annd... its fucking over
No more Mauro
http://www.cbssports.com/wwe/news/mauro-ranallo-not-expected-to-return-to-wwe-tv-through-remainder-of-contract/

Can't wait to have Tom "Oh" Phillips
>>
File: IMG_0160.jpg (65KB, 750x467px)
IMG_0160.jpg
65KB, 750x467px
>fist emoji
>#blessed
I never thought I could hate him more, but there it is.
>>
>>2507189
He deserves the inevitable suicide
>>
>>2506284
Mentall illness is 90% snowflaking made up illness to excuse human cowardice
>>
>>2506270
>still not knowing what cuck actually means
>>
>asshole in wrestling does something shitty
>everyone calls him out
>except for a little corner of the IWC, /asp/ who proclaim that he is /theirguy/
Bill DeMott, Bob Holly and now JBL

fucking cringe
>>
>>2509425
Le shitty XD XD XD
>>
>>2509425
Fuck off sjw cuck
>>
No. The biggest cuck in wrestling is ADR who is marrying a literal ringrat who has footage out there with X. Woods and Brad Maddox. Brad might be #2 because he was filming his I think then gf getting banged by X.Woods.

And despite all of that this crazy dumbass ADR is still MARRYING her. What a fucking mess.

>has a one night stand with Paige
>Sex is good
>huge age gap
>huge maturity gap
>she's in love with his dick
>ADR slaying some nice roast beef every night
>she gets "Papi" tattooed on her
>looks like hell in interviews and photos
>sex tapes released
>ADR a few days after says they're going to get married

Cringe
>>
>>2509708
The biggest question is who was filming them filming?
You got Xavier, Brad, Paige, and then whoever has the camera.
Who's the last person?
>>
>>2509425
Have sex.
>>
Seriously though, if he had a legitimate issue with JBL (and not this pussy footing bullshit) he should have gone to management and had the issue dealt with. You don't need to leak shit to the press and cry behind someone's back.
>>
>>2509715
A fucking table, you stupid idiot!

You know what happens?
You know what happens when you ask a stupid question?
>>
>>2507109
>>2507139
le edge
>>
>>2506468
>Not committing a crime is being a cuck
>Not doing unto others what you don't want others doing unto you is a bad thing

>>2509414
It's the new all purpose insult. Like "faggot" years ago, or "nigger" prior to it.
>>
>>2509724
Being this retarded. How about you do the alpha thing and research some fucking facts before you go sperging.

JBL made Vince millions through stocks. He could give Steph a cleveland steamer and he'd keep his job. Going to management about JBL is like complaining you have to job to Roman.
>>
>>2509777

>constantly make threads dedicated to praising JBL for being a bully and a rapist
>calling me edgy

Lol. Face it. He wouldn't be your best buddy just because you suck up to him. JBL would pound your ass hard and leave you to clean up the mess, you little beta bitch.
>>
>>2509708
to be fair he got engaged to her before the scandal stuff happened, plus it's not like she cheated on him so he didn't get cucked in any literal sense. it's some bs but i think it's worth the bs to get a bomb ass white girl like paige
>>
>>2507189
Someone tweet Kill yourself at him
>>
>>2509795
nigga you gay asf for jbl, dont you get tired riding his dick??
>>
>>2509803

>he says this after spending the past several days spamming the board with 'based JBL' threads

Fucking lol.

Oh and I have to go back to this one again because it was so cringe.

>we men

Ha! Get a fucking life Carter.
>>
>>2507117
Don't lie faggot, you won't do shit.
>>
>>2509821
im not even op you fucking retard
>>
>>2507179
Great. Just let Mauro getting better so he can go back to NJPW next year.

WWE missed the boat having good publicity, doing charities or campaigns, when there is a poster boy for mental illness working with them though.
>>
>>2509402
There's a difference between diagnosed by a doctor and diagnosed by Tumblr, but you can keep acting like an ignorant baboon if it lines up with your reality.
>>
>>2509893
doctors are just guessing too, 2 different doctors can disagree on what your problem is and what to do about it
>>
>>2509910
>not going to the doctor with preplanned lies to get what ever drugs you want
>>
>>2506270

He should have probably seen this coming as WWE is a carny promotion filled with insecure 'tough guys' who can't handle a real fight. Stick to real sports, Mauro.
>>
Mauro doesn't need WWE. If anything he just owned WWE. They give him shit, he just leaves.

Was best announcer they had and JBL fucked it up.
>>
>>2510099
Prepare to get memed on.
>>
>>2506316
Exactly. I am sure it would be easy as fuck for JBL to be diagnosed with a mental illness and then have to take no responsibility for his actions
>>
>>2506372
lol this is exactly the line of thinking that gets companies sued for a lot of money every year

yes, wresling is different, but not in the eyes of a judge. based mauro is going to take millions from vince and start his own promotion with heyman
>>
>>2506336

When he first started he was working with Lawler and Byron. If he was paired wit JBL from the beginning he would probably have left sooner.
>>
File: c9a.png (225KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
225KB, 373x327px
> This whole thread
>>
More people need to stand up to JBL's closeted gay ass

But he's close with Vince so I can see how it'd be daunting
>>
>>2506284
>takes a job in carnie-land
>plays shit games
>wins shit prizes
>cries

Sorry he belongs in the diva division?
>>
It's already been said, but JBL is weeding out the weak. It's a tough business, it takes a physical toll and the travel I would assume is a grind. Some jobs in this world are tougher than others and require a tougher individual.

If you join the marines, they don't coddle you, they beat you down physically and emotionally to make sure you have what it takes to succeed at the actual job.

If these guys aren't man enough to stand up for themselves, then they are giant pussies and shouldn't be involved in the business. It's not like JBL is going into their homes and raping their wives, he is calling them an asshole in the hallway. These bitchy wrestlers need to grow a pair, as do all the nerds who were shoved in lockers in high school who watch the product .
>>
File: 1487979872772.gif (2MB, 300x200px)
1487979872772.gif
2MB, 300x200px
>>2507109
>if JBL was soaping your ass in the showers

Can somebody give me a quick rundown? With sources please.
>>
>>2506303

What do you provide?
>>
File: 1445797731403.png (406KB, 856x475px) Image search: [Google]
1445797731403.png
406KB, 856x475px
>>2511334
Edge says JBL walked into the showers once, with his hat on, and started soaping Edges ass. I'm pretty sure its happened to others as well. JBL is 100% in the closet
>>
>>2506270
Did this faggot neck himself yet?
>>
>B.A. STAR
>>
>>2509724
Is keeping JBL worth all this bad publicity exposing their anti-bullying campaign as blatant hypocrisy?
>>
>>2513494
Nobody cares what a bunch of faggots on reddit think
>>
>>2513500
Since it was official Ronallo wasn't coming back mainstream media outlets have been going up in arms about this. It's not just the stuff with Ronallo either, it;s all the allegations and there are a lot of them.
>>
>>2513507
Like who?
>>
>>2513520
CBS? Even if this incident was just a result of Mauro having thin skin, it's drudging up old stuff into public like how he used to torment Justin Roberts whenever he had the chance.
>>
>>2513543
CBS?
LOL
Nobody will care unless someone like ESPN runs with it
>>
>>2513551
Well, Coachman is being called out for not saying a word on the subject even though he the "sports entertainment guy".
But whatever reason would a guy like Jonathan Coachman have to not be impartial when it comes to reporting on the WWE?
>>
>>2513575
Update. It seems since Meltz BTFO Coachman, he has announce that he will not be covering WWE on ESPN for now on.

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/news-jonathan-coachman-to-quit-wwe-coverage-for-espn-following-twitter-fight-with-dave-meltzer
>>
>>2507109
This desu.
>>
Who's fault is it that this guy has manic depression who shouldn't even leave his home because he can't handle anything?
>>
How do this many people get through life without a basic understanding of mental illness and related issues?
>>
>>2515030
>WWE notoriously strict about being punctual for shows, have punished guys for missing flights

>hire a bipolar guy who could go off any moment

I'm sure JBL is a piece of shit and all but this guy wasn't really cut out for the job.
>>
>>2506270
lol what a pussy
>>
>edge
>edgy
Those are wewtist power words.
>>
File: somoa joe.png (376KB, 630x581px) Image search: [Google]
somoa joe.png
376KB, 630x581px
>>2506270
>calls a stranger a cuck
>couldn't last one second on their job

yeah OP, you must be winning at life.
>>
Hopefully he gets sued by WWE and they clawback all of this salary
>>
>>2515203
I think Mauro knows what he is and tried his best to control his condition. He did last this long sitting beside JBL.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.