[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is this the beginning of WWE Attitude 2.0?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

is this the beginning of WWE Attitude 2.0?
>>
File: JBL-wallpaper-wwe.jpg (563KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JBL-wallpaper-wwe.jpg
563KB, 1024x768px
>>2505075
k

is he going over?
>>
File: IMG_0660.jpg (237KB, 736x1041px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0660.jpg
237KB, 736x1041px
>>2505075

They don't have the right stars to pull off attitude 2.0
Half of them can't talk on the mic.

But at the same time, ratings are so low, they kind of need to change things. The whole PG stuff is stupid. Kids are more inclined to watch something they're not supposed to be watching.
>>
>>2505218
Only 2 people could talk on the mic in the actual attitude era. 3 if you count Vince
>>
Because when I think "Attitude" first thing that comes to mind is openly ignoring fan reactions.

>>2505218
>judging how good a promo somebody is off WWE scripts
>>
>>2505233
This.

>>2505350
This as well.
>>
>>2505233
>Only 2 people

Who are:
>Austin
>Rock
>Jericho
>Goldust
>Angle
>Road dogg

I can keep going on.
>>
>>2505069
Attitude era was garbage, it only became popular because of the Monday night wars, as soon as the war ended everything went downhill.
>>
>>2505069
Not counting Austin, the current roster is way, way better than at any time during the Attitude Era (though not quite as good as the Ruthless Aggression Era).

The problem isn't in the roster, it's the booking, the presentation, the writers etc. WWE may lack that one star now they'd need to bring things back to that level, but there is no reason that the quality of the product shouldn't be in general the best it's ever been, with the talent pool they have.
>>
>>2505372
What a fucking stupid post.
>>
not a chance

[spoiler]in hell[/spoiler]
>>
>>2505362
Road Dogg was not good on the mic. He was horribly unprepared and unfocussed most of the time. He got away with it because the outlaws intro was over.
>>
>>2505396
hes right though you fuckign moron. wcw saved wrestling. wwf was in the gutter before wcw and went back down to the gutters after wcw folded
>>
>>2505233
cringe
>>
>>2505362
Plus Edge & Christian, Steph, Foley, Eddie
>>
>>2505069
I've been hearing that since le pipebomb
>>
It's the beginning of Vince's kiss my ass you smark tour. He clearly gives zero fucks about those types of fans.
>>
>>2505386
Wait so let me get this straight... You think that Ruthless Agression Era Roster > Curernt Roster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> AA Roster?

Nigger, get your head checked.
>>
>>2505372
18+ stop getting your info from whatculture
>>
>>2505386
>the current roster is way, way better than at any time during the Attitude Era
18+

Angle, Triple H, Austin, HBK, Taker, Kane, Jericho are better than any team you could create with the current roster.

>implying AJetty, Braun, BBD, Jasethy, BMJ, Oreowens, Zzzzzayne are a better team
>>
File: 1491556284847.jpg (16KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1491556284847.jpg
16KB, 320x320px
>>2505069

What led you to think that? Was it Bayley rolling around autistically or was it Roman Reigns sucking dick?
>>
>>2505069
>Attitude
The Attitude Era had the most retarded second half where McMahon and HHH ruled most of the second part of it

Best era HAS to be Ruthless Aggression Era
>>
>>2505396
You're the fucking idiot who misspelled brilliant.
>>
>>2506661
It's the Brand Split Era.
There is no such thing as the Ruthless Aggression Era, E DRONE.
It was one promo signifying John Cena will get as many title shots as he wants. It had nothing to do with the era or the roster as a whole.
>>
File: 1475381470761 (1).png (169KB, 614x694px) Image search: [Google]
1475381470761 (1).png
169KB, 614x694px
>Not counting Austin, the current roster is way, way better than at any time during the Attitude Era (though not quite as good as the Ruthless Aggression Era).
>>
>>2506661
Ruthless Aggression era was total garbage. It was so bad I switched to TNA!
>>
All these people arguing over about attitude era, look.
The reason why that time period was great because it was MUST SEE tv.
Austin beer truck, dumping concrete in a vet, monster truck shit, a redneck beating up his boss.
It was crazy shit sprinkled into a wrestling program.
Deano with a hot dog cart is not must see.
>>
>>2505218
They don't give a fuck about ratings. They'd rather keep the ad revenue going and to do that they need to appease their corporate partners that they have now, who wouldnt touch WWE with a 50 foot pole in the attitude era.
>>
>>2507201
>he thinks advertisers will pay for a show with garbage ratings
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.