[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: jbl.jpg (10KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
jbl.jpg
10KB, 300x225px
GOAT
>>
MAGGEL MAGGEL MAGGEL MAGGEL
THEY CHEER THE PEOPLE THEY NORMALLY BOO AND BOO THE PEOPLE THEY NORMULLY CHEER
MAGGEL MAGGEL MAGGEL
INTERNET FANS
>>
>>2504944
>literally the most boring/worst championship run ever that went on forever

at least he retired like a bitch with his bitch tits.
>>
I'm sure Fox News is going to welcome him happily.
>>
>>2504944
Yup, best man tits in the biz. Should have been a diva.
>>
>>2504944
He really did achieve so much for the fat acceptance movement
>>
>>2504944
There has literally never been a more undeserving 9 month champion in the history of the business.

Should have just put the belt on Booker T or RVD. Wouldn't have killed the ratings like Yawn Fatshaw Gayfield.
>>
>>2505059
t. Edge
>>
>>2505038
>>2505049
>>2505059
Mauro SEEETHING kys already
>>
>>2506328
>fat
>tag team jobber all his career
>wasn't over
>no one took him seriously

Literally what was the point of giving him a title run that long? A short-term main-event push would be understandable but there was no way he deserved the company-tanking push he got.
>>
>>2504944
0 dimes until his feud with BMJ which buried him for good
>>
>the same guy has been forcing jibble threads and Asuka threads for 16 hours a day, for several days straight

imagine being this much of a contrarian snowflake NEET
>>
>>2508204
Shit on a statue, noodle noggin
>>
>>2504944
He's pretty cool. He won me over when I saw him out protecting our southern border from Eddie guerreros cousins.
>>
>>2508210

Painfully unfunny. Cringe.
>>
I know you're memeing because it's cool to pretend to like someone because of what they did backstage but he was a fucking shit wrestler and a fucking shit world champion. literally the only good thing he did was that one, single promo where he chased a bunch of mexicans in the middle of the night.
>>
>>2505037
>mfw he become's O'Riley's replacement
>>
like every other pussy ass hick. All you have to do is stand up to him and the little dick faggot cowers in fear.
>>
>held the wwe title for a year but still is the janetty

Really makes one ponder to one's self
>>
Dollar store Stan Hansen.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.