[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could have been?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: UndertakerCena1.jpg (576KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
UndertakerCena1.jpg
576KB, 940x545px
What could have been?
>>
>>2504602
a shitty match where cena kicks out of 4 tombstone piledrivers
>>
>>2504602
Dimes
>>
>No Sting vs Taker even if they had like a year to do it
>No Cena vs Taker
>No Balor vs Taker
>No Goldberg vs Taker

Fucking state of this company
>>
>>2504621
Cena vs. Undertaker happened in 2003. And 2007.
>>
>>2504626
Not a big PPV match in 2007 and Taker didn't have the old gunslinger gimmick he had after WM 27, that would have made the match. In 2017 you would have two of the biggest names on the roster going against each other in probably one of their last big matches with both soon retiring in the biggest PPV feud you could get.
>>
>>2504621
Taker vs Bray was such a waste
>>
File: 1491544613698.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1491544613698.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
I am positive Taker will return in like 2 or 3 years when he completly heals up seeing as how in a fucking shit-state is the main-event scene of WWE. And i am also positive Cena will at that point be away from the WWE, but maybe he will stay part-time. So maybe there is still chance.

A double-retirement match sounds pretty good.
>>
>>2504638
In retrospect, doing that match if you weren't gonna put Bray over was incredibly fucking stupid, especially when you could've done Sting/Taker instead.

>>2504645
I think the kind of surgeries he needs to get are a one-way street. He put them off for so long because once he gets them, he's done.
>>
>>2504646
Sting/Taker doesn't work because they were both at the point where they needed to be carried by better wrestlers

It'd like goldberg/lesnar only 5 times worse because goldberg relies on fast paced intense matches. That's not either taker's or sting's style

I would actually have been fine with Taker retiring with a win over Sting, both of them retiring at the same time
>>
>>2504660
As if the first five minutes couldn't just be them staring at each other and then they brawl a bit, both hit their finishers, neither rises for the 10 count, Kane comes out and lights the ring on fire and they both go out in a blaze of glory Viking funeral style.
>>
>>2504660
Sting was fast-paced and intense...in the 90s.

>Taker retiring with a win over Sting, both of them retiring at the same time

Building new stars.
>>
>>2504678
>As if the first five minutes couldn't just be them staring at each other

I mean it worked so well during Lesnar/Goldberg I...
>>
>>2504646
Bray should've gotten the win at WrestleMania 31 and retired him at 32 in Texas.

Could've even kept the hat, gloves and Tombstone for himself.
>>
>>2504729
This is what numale fans don't understand, when a jobber wins that's not making it even that's just burying the real star.
>>
File: 4213432112142.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
4213432112142.png
527KB, 678x417px
>>2504737
Then how about not making him a jobber in the first place?
>>
>>2504737
Post YOB now.

>can't win matches 'cause he's a jobber

How do pushes work? What's a self-fulfilling prophesy?
>>
>>2504740
because bray is awful
>>
>>2504743
Subjective
>>
>>2504602
Cena would've actually had the strength to pull off the tombstone piledriver reversal
>>
>>2504602
It was already perfect. BBD was the man to end Carder's embarrassing career.
>>
Taker should have retired after Brock broke the streak. Everything he did after that was like an afterthought.

>feuding with Bray Wyatt
>teaming up with Kane to feud with Bray Wyatt
>feuding with Brock again
>being Vince's champion against Shane McMahon
>"Smackdown is my home."
>"Uh, I changed my mind, urrhghh."
>gets thrown out of the rumble by Roman, "I guess I have to feud with Roman now."
>has a terrible match with Roman that didn't do anything for Roman and cheapened Brock's win.

I really hope he's retired for real now.
>>
>>2504802

the revenge feud with brock was at least enjoyable
>>
>>2504956
The build-up was very strong but the matches were just okay.
>>
>>2504968
It also didn't make sense for Undertaker to want to avenge the loss of his Wrestlemania streak...at SummerFest
>>
>>2504621
>Balor vs Taker
cringe
>>
>>2504621
>>No Sting vs Taker even if they had like a year to do it
>>No Cena vs Taker
Fair
>>No Balor vs Taker
>>No Goldberg vs Taker
Would've been fucking awful.
>>
>>2504802
This although I loved the SummerSlam rematch.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.