[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BASED Mauro finna bout to give JB his L

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 117
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_4202.jpg (50KB, 750x352px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.jpg
50KB, 750x352px
BASED Mauro finna bout to give JB his L
>>
>Buddetty
>>
>>2503721
Fuck that pussy ass nigga
>>
>>2503728
> Buddhism doesn't draw dimes
>>
>>2503767
What are you doing here JBL. Shouldn't you be diddling your youth rugby players with Pat Patterson?
>>
>>2503767
This, the only truth is that this mental midget can't handle the batnz
>>
>>2503721
If Mauro is gone hopefully JR is given his job.
>>
I'm gonna miss Mauro but if he quit so he can tell everybody his story and expose WWE's retarded carny culture, godspeed, dude.
>>
>>2503813
Here's the thing, Mauro does not need WWE, and never had to from the beginning. He still does boxing for Showtime and he might do UFC if the stars align properly.

Pretty sure Mauro liked the IDEA of working for WWE, but now knowing how the sausage is made and being exposed to the whole shitty carny side of things he might not care for it anymore. And that means bridges are filling up with kerosene ready to be burned.
>>
>>2503721
Maybe he can meet Buddha when he sudokus.

Also,

>finna

Looks like someone needs a nose job.
>>
>>2503721
Legit hate this sensitive pussy

Based jbl thinning the herd
>>
>>2503767
This. The only thing wrong JBL did was not bully him enough to off himself.
>>
worst of all time
>>
>Buddha

Wow he really is a beta cuck
>>
>>2503721
BASED
>>
>getting bullied so hard you quit your job

Has this ever been the right decision for anyone?
>>
>>2504316
and literally nothing happened to jbl so this guy got owned on all levels
>>
>>2504316
Mauro doesn't need WWE.
>>
He's like a bloody teenage girl. Refusing to show up to work only to put random ass vague shit on social media.

Yanks need to get better at banter. JBL knows and understands. Mauro should have told him to fuck off then throw his luggage in the river.
>>
>>2504340
>finna

Shouldn't you be polishing your Star?
>>
>>2504354
Internet tough guy, right here
>>
>>2504357
He's right tho, we are getting pussified, banter must be restored to fix this beta male problem
>>
>>2504082
Him doing UFC or NJPW would be pretty based and would definitely get me to watch the latter more often.
>>
>>2504354
>>2504361
Mauro is Canadian.
>>
>>2504357
t. American that doesn't get lad culture amongst friends.

>>2504367
1. He spent most of his life in America, so he's a fraud Canadian
2. Even worse actually. Supposed to be apart of the Commonwealth; Essentially extended Brits and yet he cries the second he's exposed to JBL's sage-tier banter
>>
I really don't get you guys.

You're equating being tough with standing around and taking some prick's shit. You're calling it "banter" 'cause you imagine it as some situation with tit-for-tat but it's extremely clear at this point that JBL targets people and uses Vince as a shield and you're just supposed to passively take it without responding.

Besides which, this all started because JBL got offended over an online award. How is that banter. That's just being a butthurt shitter.
>>
>>2504384
Put it this way: compared to most of the IWC your average /wwe/ shitter is lacking in social skills and intelligence.
>>
>>2504384
You are making some valid and reasonable points in the most autistic of 4chan boards outside of /b/. Take that to consideration.

The kind of behavior JBL partakes in would not fly 25 years ago let alone now.
>>
>>2504384
>JBL targets people and uses Vince as a shield and you're just supposed to passively take it without responding
Then you deserve to be subjected to all this shit until you learn to grow up and give as good as you get. Especially in such a workplace where fighting back is cherished by the upper-management.

I swear, most Brits and probably Western Europeans grow up with this sort of nature amongst their friend groups. Always one cunt that goes too far so you put him back in his place. Everyone is too scared to put JBL back in his place because they'd rather play Zelda with Xavier instead of tackling the issue head on. Even if you get your ass kicked. You still showed you're not taking shit.
>>
>>2503721
of course depressed shut-in mentally ill pussies like DeCreaner would be sympathetic to Ranallo
>>
>>2504377
Canadians are the biggest faggots on earth when it comes to banter. Their own comedians joke about how soft they are.
>>
>>2504404
Dude, I dunno how else to tell you this, you are not imagining this situation correctly.

It's not JBL gives you shit, you push back, JBL and Vince give you a pat on the back and everything's great. It's JBL gives you shit and you sit there and take it or you get huge heat.

There isn't some secret key to the kingdom where if you do X, Vince respects you and you're rewarded for it, it's all completely arbitrary. Batista bladed during a match because he felt strongly about it being the right thing for the match and Vince fined him 100 grand and fined the ref, who didn't even know it was happening, 2500 dollars.

Don't try and find some kind of logic or rationalization for these people. They're hypocritical, delusional carnival folk who are out of touch with regular society.
>>
>>2504414
Have weight
Gain a shower
Take a clue
Hit some height
get sex
>>
>>2504426
Literally everybody that stood up to JBL has said he stopped bullying them and they didn't grt in trouble for it

Steve Blackman
Joey Styles
John Morrison
etc
etc
>>
>>2504436
>of course depressed shut-in mentally ill pussies like Carter would be sympathetic to Ranallo
>>
>>2504426
I don't need to imagine the situation, unlike you, I grew up with this sort of atmosphere throughout my entire teens. It's only "bullying" if you let it become bullying. If someone fucks with you and you don't like it, fuck with them back. If you do nothing but cry about it on Twitter or behind their back, then they'll just continue because you've given them no reason to stop.

How does this even need explaining?
>>
>>2504437
The most recent example on here is from like a decade ago.

>>2504404
>they'd rather play Zelda with Xavier

Pipe down Alberto.
>>
>>2504326
If some mainstream news will cover it and not just wrestling pages JBL is fucked.
There are so many storys with him.

Be a star.
>>
>>2504450
JBL probably stopped doing it. All he did to Ranallo was tell him to do his fucking job and stop crying
>>
>>2504450
JBL retired from wrestling in 2009 which is around the time Morrison stood up to him
>>
>>2504458
Nice fanfic.

This whole thing started out with JBL getting salty over Mauro getting awards.
>>
>>2504465
how is JBL getting salty bullying? you don't think people get salty at each other all the time in WWE dipshit?

God it is going to be so hilarious when Vince does nothing to JBL and you little pussies can do nothing but cry
>>
>>2504465
Even more embarrassing for him then. He had everyone tell him he's the best commentator, won awards for it, then all it took was JBL ribbing him for him to turn into a walking menstrual cycle. Literally tell him to piss off, ask him where his awards are then smugly show up to do the job you're paid to do. Fuck. Yankie-doodle Canadian shites are so fickle and beta.
>>
>>2504471
>>2504478
>he thinks JBL is "ribbing" him

I truly hope you're just being cuntrarians.
>>
>>2504490
Tell me what he said then.

What's that? You, Le Meltz and everyone getting worked up still doesn't know?

Bunch of babies, the lot of you.
>>
>>2504496
JBL is a known asshole. Has been for decades. Even a POS like Bob Holly thinks he's a shitter.
>>
File: john.jpg (32KB, 295x295px) Image search: [Google]
john.jpg
32KB, 295x295px
>>2503771
JBL can't handle the bantz, he blocked King Ross on twitter and Ross never even tweeted at him.
>>
>>2503721
So is the fact that JBL is a bullying piece of shit the reason none of HHH NXT guys are put on smackdown?
>>
>>2504444
You know what is great about being on meds against depression? You don't feel being bullied, you maybe answer back.

But after meds stop working (in my case) it's the fear. The fear you can't stop. Have you ever been afraid, really afraid? And imagine being afraid like that for several hours. You CANNOT do anything to stop it. Your brain is full of chemicals that MAKE YOU afraid. You have to power through it, your stomach is turning, you'd love to run, but you can't because you are at work. You can't stand in one place, you knees are wobbly. And you know when is the worst time to go into depression? After you lay down in your bed, tired and wanting to sleep. You can't. You know you need to, you are tired, your body is saying you need it, but your brain is telling you, that you need to stay awake, because you need to be ready to run away.
And in those moments all those bad things that happened to you during the day are coming for you and are feeding your state.

If you have these kind of problems, standing up is not enough. You have to stop being around people that do this to you.
>>
>>2503721
what about when it's a cloudy day, and also what about the holocaust?
>>
>>2504648
>Mojo Rawley
>American Alpha
>>
>>2504697
>former american football player
>olympic athlete and a workhorse

if it was Sami that's something else
>>
>>2504697
>Jobbers
>Tripple H guys
>>
>>2504724
Are you a fuckin' moron?
>>
>>2504736
Hi JBL :) How does it feel getting the shit kicked out of you by little Joe Styles?
>>
>>2504567
>JBL can't handle the bantz
>didn't miss a day of work because someone hurt his fee fees

so what does that say about Mauro's ability to handle bantz?
>>
>>2504750
I'll count that as "yes".
>>
>>2504722
jesus I would give anything for JBL to bully the ginger muslim back to the bingo halls
>>
>>2504750
>JBL
>talk shit get ass kicked and stay at job and keep talking shit and being yourself despite how people feel about it because tough shit
>rinse repeat with multiple wrestlers
>even becoming friends with them

>mauro
>become deluded by e-awards and constant praise from numale smarks who will never show an opinion that isnt paroted due to the sheep that they are
>get f'd with by JBL for fucking up on commentary and talking about your e-awards on twitter while under a company that discourages you to do so
>go into deppressive episode an run away to tattle to your mma boyfriends and dirtsheet cuckboys and fanboys
>leave company and post passive aggressive tweets threating to "expose" the truth everyone has known for years because how dare they fuck with your precious mentally ill feelings

its obvious whos the bigger bitch
>>
>>2504767
>its obvious whos the bigger bitch

(You)?
>>
>>2504771
No (You) Mauro
>>
>>2504773
>no u

THE WIT OF BRADSHAW NUTHUGGERS
>>
>>2503767
>>2504255
>>2503771
This. These plebbit nu-males are defending Mauro Racucko because they can't handle the bantz either
>>
>>2504762
Bitch you dumb if you think any of the guys who are actually tied to HHH is anywhere below High midcarder.
>>
>>2504767
They're both bitches but at least JBL doesn't go crying home when someone hurts his feefees
>>
File: triple-hhh-2-1024x768.jpg (115KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
triple-hhh-2-1024x768.jpg
115KB, 1024x768px
>>2504781
>>
>>2504775
>litterally what (You) did to my post

construct a clue
>>
>>2504785
JBL goes crying to Vince.

>>2504791
wrong
>>
>>2504797
going to bitch to your boss is allot less faggy than leaving and whining to compentsating mma betas and being a twitter cunt
>>
>>2504797
>JBL goes crying to Vince.
Story?
>>
>>2504821
>bitching to your boss about somebody lower on the pecking order than you less faggy than anything
>>
>>2504835
it really is compared to doing what mauro did
>>
>>2504840
It really isn't.

JBL is such a tough guy, why doesn't he confront Mauro in-person? Does he get PTSD flashbacks about Joey Styles?
>>
>>2504848
he did thats why he mauro ran away

also do you realize how stupid you sound for bringing up joey styles

he also left like a bitch
>>
>>2504848
>why doesn't he confront Mauro in-person
Because Racucko's went home to cry
>>
>>2504852
>anybody who leaves WWE is a bitch

I didn't realise Drones could have abandonment issues.
>>
File: finna kekking.jpg (32KB, 427x427px) Image search: [Google]
finna kekking.jpg
32KB, 427x427px
>mfw they bring back Joey to replace Mauro
>>
>>2504859
Nothing wrong with leaving. Leaving because you can't handle the bantz makes you a bitch. Not that nu-male smarks would know anything about manning up.
>>
>>2504859
its the way most of these people do it and the reasons why you dingus

>phil didnt get his way and leaves and lies on a podcast hosted by his former friend who is his former friend now because he went to visit raw
>bret didnt get his way and leaves and lies
>paul heyman didnt get his way and leaves but did comeback after realizing it was stupid
>joey styles didnt like how things were done and left but at least did a cool promo about it and stood up for himself and was welcomed back
>mauro gets brought in by cole to do what he wanted to do but couldnt follow the simple rules and got called out and ran away and is doing the autistic shit that he is doing now

many such cases
>>
>>2504870
>Styles KTFO Bradshaw in 2008
>didn't leave WWE until last August
>>
>>2504874
he left and came back recently and left again in audist

do ya history
>>
>>2504872
A B A N D O N M E N T - I S S U E S
>>
>>2504879
>addressing the retarded actions of bitter douchebags who didnt want to play ball with the company employing them is ambandonment issues

i always knew smarks had pea brains but this is outstanding to witness
>>
>>2504885
>ambandonment

"Pea brains" indeed.

BTW: most WWE personnel aren't "employed". They're "independent contractors" y'know?
>>
>>2504889
then maybe they should indepently stop being whiny bitches and do their job without letting peoples mean words affect them
>>
>>2504893
>indepently
>>
>>2504901
>english is everyones first language!
>>
>>2504906
Gain height pajeet
>>
>>2504906
You're so glad we don't have flags here, aren't you?
>>
>>2504912
>>2504915
:^)
>>
>pajeets running to defend an obese man while most of them starve
Really activates my almonds
>>
>>2504915
t. Cuck
>>
>>2504924
WE ARE JUST HAVIN FUN MAGGLE HAHA I LOVE IT
>>
so from what i can tell with all this horseshit is that fucking with someone then shaking hands and apologising when they stand up for themselves makes you a bitch, but not standing up for yourself and bitching online makes you some kind of hero

i am trapped in the wrong timeline boys
>>
>>2504947
Feel free to delete yourself from it anytime.
>>
>>2504947
Mr Bradshaw, please come out of the closet
>>
>>2504953
you just triggered a two month episode brother i wouldn't want to be you when reddit finds out
>>
>>2504957
>le plebbit

give a shit
>>
The only thing that will happen to JBL is he will get a few minutes at the start of next week's Smackdown to say "I'm sorry everyone" and then he'll be right back to the announce desk telling Otunga he can't tell the difference between him and a mule
>>
>>2504947
How's Hyderabad today, Umesh?
>>
>>2503721
Based Mauro shouting out his favorite /asp/ie.
>>
The contrarian and /sp/ shitposting has gotten stale af famalams
>>
>>2503771
Yep. Mauretty wouldn't last one fucking day at my job. We constantly talk shit and call each other faggots. Nobody takes it to heart because we all know it's just bantz. I bet if JBL gave him shit, and just once, he, at the very least, told him to go fuck himself, JBL would probably respect him enough to leave him alone. I bet this depressed fag just stares at the ground and does a fake laugh while based JBL fires away. Maybe he should look into social security and just staying in for the rest of his days if he can't handle the real world where standing up to shit talkers is a daily occurrence.
>>
File: AbLlBLT.jpg (66KB, 960x895px) Image search: [Google]
AbLlBLT.jpg
66KB, 960x895px
>>2503721
Jesus what a fucking passive aggresive pansy. That and his "mental health advocate" shit on twitter is retarded. This fucking pansy left his job because his fucking feelings got hurt. He didn't do wrestlemania because his fragile fucking feelings. JR went to fucking wrestlemania just like a week after his wife's head was crushed and she died. That right there should show you just how much of a fucking bitch Mario is. Thank fuck he's gone too because his shit was obnoxious. It actually took smackdown down a notch for me. While I find JBL's heel shit annoying it was surpassed by
>MAMA MIA
>HE JUST DID THE OSHISHUSHOOSHUGURAOGIKI
>MAMA MIA
>>
>>2505241
I used "fucking" way too much. I was angry because I know he's now going to ride this attention wave he's getting as long as possible.
>>
>>2503721
All of those are wrong though.
Lots of people hide the truth. And you could hide the sun and moon by getting OP to stand in-front of them.
>>
>>2505245
Anon is angry like Leonardo in The Revenant. MAMA-MIA!
>>
>>2505074
>Mauretty wouldn't last one fucking day at my job.

That's probably because he makes more in one night than you do in a year
>>
>>2505388
Not anymore!
>>
Hopefully, Mauro will get moved to Raw while Maggle to Smackdown.
>>
>>2504366
He did NJPW for several years
>>
>>2505390
He'll be signed by somebody that pays him more for less work by the end of the month.
>>
>not killing the buddha when you meet him on the road
>>
>>2503721

Mauro has one of the most annoying voices I've ever heard in my life. I don't understand how someone could voluntarily listen to him more than a minute or two with wanting to poke their eardreams with a long rusty nail. Good fucking riddance
>>
>>2504874
Nigga stfu, that guy rekt you literally and you shouldn't be talking shit anymore.
>>
>>2504354
And he did that because JBL called him out for tweeting like a teenage girl. And he responded by a teenage girl and now he has his teenage girlfriends sticking up for him.
>>
>>2503721
every time this guy posts it just gets JBL more over with me.
Thread posts: 117
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.