[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it safe to say that Becky Lynch was never the Jannetty of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0780.jpg (30KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0780.jpg
30KB, 512x288px
Is it safe to say that Becky Lynch was never the Jannetty of the horsewomen after all? That honor goes to Sasha Banks.
Bex was the first SD women's Champion. Was the center of attention for 6 months. Gets the loudest pop and sells tons of merch. She's coming to Raw, will have her best run and the title around her waist by WM34
>>
>Bex was the first SD women's Champion
It was one of the worst title runs in recent memory
>Was the center of attention for 6 months
No that was Bliss from October onwards
>Gets the loudest pop and sells tons of merch
She usually gets crickets
>She's coming to Raw
Probably isn't and will only job to Sasha if she does

Becky is the jannetty. Such a jannetty that it should really be renamed the Lynch
>>
>>2503392
She was the Jannetty of the 4 horsewomen in NXT and continues to be the Jannetty of the horsewomen on the main roster

That being said, I want my penis inside of her
>>
>>2503392
She's the jannetty. Sasha is very popular, among the best merch sellers and has a long list of acclaimed matches. Becky hasn't put on a good match in over 2 years, got jobbed out to a midget for months and is now in lowcard hell. Meanwhile Sasha is preparing to become one of the top heels in the company
>>
>>2503553
Literally exactly what I was going to say
>>
>>2503565
Also, that good match was carried by Sasha which further proves the point
>>
File: Sasha_and_Becky.jpg (507KB, 1582x835px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha_and_Becky.jpg
507KB, 1582x835px
Which one has the dick again? It's baldy right?
>>
>Dropped the title almost immediately to the smallest most inexperienced woman
>Needed Mickie James to get her over
>Is getting shuffled to Raw so Sasha can get her over
>>
>>2503710
Mickie failed hard then since she's even less over than becky
>>
File: ct9x45t.png (948KB, 777x1066px) Image search: [Google]
ct9x45t.png
948KB, 777x1066px
>There's also been a lot of talk about making major changes to the women's divisions. There's been a big pitch to move Sasha Banks to SmackDown this week. We noted before that Dave Meltzer of the Wrestling Observer speculated on Alexa Bliss and Charlotte Flair switching brands but PWInsider reports that that was an actual pitch made last week.
It's over, Raw is done.
>>
>>2503738
>switching sasha and scrapping her heel turn and feud vs. bayley
Lol retards
>>
>>2503738
They should put all the women on SD, like the cruiserweights are on raw
>>
>>2503738
>sasha vs becky #50
yawn
>>
>>2503738
No please keep that fucking horse on RAM
>>
>>2503755
>not wanting to see sasha beat becketty for the 50th time
>>
>>2503738
>sasha and charlotte on the same show for another year
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS
>>
>>2503738
Based SashA+
>>
>>2503493
>It was one of the worst title runs in recent memory

Being this delusional.
>>
>>2503738
>sasha going to SD
>AJ staying on SD
Poor ol' Raw
>>
>>2504107
It was. She was Kevin Owens tier weak only as a fucking babyface. Got beat down every week for months, her one successful title defence was dirty and she ended up dropping the title clean. Becky never once beat Bliss clean while champion. Meanwhile Naomi has 5 clean wins over Bliss since January.

In short, Becky was a paper champion and her reign was shit.
>>
>>2504191
Had more successful title defenses than Goldberg ;^P
>>
Becky's probably the least over. I think she's a slightly better wrestler than Bayley. I don't watch a lot of women's matches, but from what I've seen of Charlotte and Sasha, Charlotte is a great heel and an athletic freak, and Sasha's a decent wrestler with the right amount of theatricality, but she botches so hard and so often that I'm surprised she hasn't broken her neck yet.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.