[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God save us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 372.png (144KB, 392x324px) Image search: [Google]
372.png
144KB, 392x324px
The current plans for the universal title are for Brock to hold it until Wrestlemania 34 where Roman will beat him. Vince wants Roman to break Punk's 434 day reign
>>
Imagine watching RAM for the main event scene
>>
>>2502881
imagine being a brony

oh wait

>>>/mlp/
>>
>>2502881
Imagine watching RAM at all.
>>
>>2502875
>Roman vs Brock in the main event AGAIN
>No based seff to save us this time

I wish they would have just fucking done it at 31 if they are wanting to do this trash.
>>
>>2502875
How can the big dog can go a full year without the title or even sniffing a title match?

sNAKdown confirmed.
>>
>>2502918
By defending it? And not loseing it?
>>
>>2502911
>No based seff to save us this time
Fuck, I just remembered money in the bank is Smackdown exclusive
>>
File: 1381131770617.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1381131770617.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>2502875
>Vince wants Roman to break Punk's 434 day reign
>but with the Jolly Rancher belt
>>
>>2502887
Another new forced meme already? You're getting quicker. Into the filter you go.
>>
>>2502875
>Brock to hold it until Wrestlemania 34 where Roman will beat him. Vince wants Roman to break Punk's 434 day reign
>Two champions in two years.
Wew.
>>
>>2502927
No, I'm asking how can they maintain his momentum for the next 12 months until the Lesnar fight if RAM has no main event title matches and Big Dog has no championship matches?

What's he going to do for the next 12 months, fight over the US title? Beat up Brawn Strowman every week.

That's why I'm saying he should be on Smackdown now and be the WWE champ for a while.
>>
>Vince wants Roman to break Punk's 434 day reign
>14+ months of Reddit Rains as champion

Dear God the ratings will be subterranean, I can't wait for their next TV deal negotiation.
>>
>>2502953
Worked
>>
>>2502956
>Two champions in two years
This will actually somewhat legitimize that shitty joke of a belt. Too bad it's not the WWE title or something we could take more seriously, otherwise it would be perfect, despite the fact that I don't like Brock or Roman.
>>
>>2502969
That's a fair point, to be honest. Titles are treated like toys and it doesn't help that the attention span and patience of some people won't tolerate reigns that long (myself included, admitedly). My only glaring issue is Brock as champion. Not exactly because he himself but rather his schedule in WWE.
>>
>>2502875
Good thing its for the meaningless universal title and not the based WWE Championship. You know, the one that actually matters.
>>
>>2502998
Yeah I wonder about Brock's schedule as champ. Not that WWE follows their own kayfabe rules anyway, but if he only defends it twice in the next year, that's not going to be great.
Then again, I hate the Laffy Taffy Championship, so the less I have to see it, the better. If Brock only shows up with it at a couple PPVs I can pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>Roman has broken Punk's record
>Wins US Title from some indie faggot
>Cena wins WWE Title and IC Title
>Match at WM35
>Reigns walks out with all four belts
>>
>>2502969
Not defending it for months does NOT legitimize it. Neither does filling out the defenses with filler feuds and no appearances on RAM. The fruit roll up belt will be buried this year.
>>
>>2503080
Wouldn't be surprising.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.