[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this move the most dangerous in pro wrestling? So far its

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: diving-headbutt.jpg (90KB, 400x262px) Image search: [Google]
diving-headbutt.jpg
90KB, 400x262px
Is this move the most dangerous in pro wrestling? So far its killed three people and left another paralyzed
>>
I think hooking yourself up to a cable machine and letting the weight go is deadlier.
>>
>>2502394
ye.
>>
Anyone else think that the diving headbutt looks fucking stupid?
>>
>Diving Headbutt
>Canadian Destroyer
>Burning Hammer

It's hard to say
>>
>>2502394
Lionsault
>>
>>2502418
Who's gotten hurt by the Destroyer or the Burning Hammer?
>>
>>2502394
Oh god you're evil
>>
Yes it is retarded. I have never seen it performed in a way that looks like the guy doing the headbutt inflicted more damage than he suffered.
>>
>>2502394
They used to call it the suicide headbutt way back when for good reason.
>>
how is it dangerous, I've never seen someone actually headbutt the person on the ground.. they just fall on their forearms..

it should be one of the safest moves..
>>
>>2504625
Benoit always kept his arms out and Bryan did too until the concussions started piling up. I don't remember what match it was but it involved Benoit going for the headbutt and his opponent put his knees up and Benoit took it all no hands at all.
>>
>>2504779

maybe they do once in a while, but most of the time its like Bryan does in this video..

https://youtu.be/M8ub7xQPjuY

It is literally one of the safest top turnbuckle moves to do..

would you rather do diving headbutt or a corkscrew 450 ??
>>
>>2505283
The corkscrew. Dynamite Kid is in a wheelchair Bryan had to retire early and Benoit had a brain like swiss chess. Repeatedly taking bumps to the head night after night is going to fuck you up
>>
harley race has said he regretted making the move
>>
>>2504547
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>2505814
>>2505836
/thread
>>
>>2502394
Letting Asuka sit on you is more dangerous
>>
>>2504588
Santino? Then again, I don't think he ever did it off the top rope.
>>
If we're talking about more dangerous in one go stuff like the Tiger Driver '91 looks absolutely fucking insane to me.

But I think the thing is guys like Bryan uses the headbutt on a very regular basis whereas those insane Japanese neck-shattering moves are used very sparingly.
>>
>>2508261
The headbutt has a longer history of long sustained injuries.
>>
>>2504779
I seem to recall his last match, Benoit's opponent put a chair up to counter it. That was probably the final straw.
>>
>>2504779
>>2508287
http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/191123-elijah-burke-speaks-on-tna-signing-benoit-best-match-ever

His last match. Poor feller's brain was probably ready to ooze out his ears by that point. Moving him to WWECW was a mistake.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.