[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best part of Lucha Underground?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 7

File: 1490544638296 (2).jpg (173KB, 2170x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1490544638296 (2).jpg
173KB, 2170x1095px
I've noticed more people are obsessed with the waifus rather than the product. Was there ever a bad season? I've given up on pro wrestling, is this worth a last look before I leave the industry to die until Brie Bella returns to the ring?
>>
>>2500817
Watch the first episode at least, watch a few of the ones after that

If you're bored by the first few episodes skip to episode nine, it becomes kino after the championship is introduced
>>
>>2500855
Every time I hear it starts being good with Aztec Warfare but I enjoyed the shit out of it with the starting, introducing episodes.
>>
>>2500862
That's why I said if

I watched all the episodes before Aztec Warfare
>>
File: 1.jpg (601KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
601KB, 1920x1080px
>>2500817
>I've noticed more people are obsessed with the waifus

I can tell you right now that the waifus are most definitely not the main reason why people watch LU.

People watch LU for the same reason why some people are fans of Mortal Kombat.
Over the top, idiotic, impossible characters in batshit insane storylines that make no sense in a soap opera context that is pretty much detached entirely from reality.
There's also good performances in the ring and a couple of talented individuals, but i feel like that comes second to the overall premise, atmosphere, stoyline, characters etc.

And, personally, i think this is the soul of being a wrestling fan.
It's not the ONLY way of being a wrestling fan.
It's not the ONLY way a wrestling product should be put together.
But it works for what it is, LU found it's niche, the fans find fulfillment in what LU offers them.

You can either give it a try embrace LU for what it is, or shit on it because you're completely close minded and think wrestling must always be done one way and every other way is invalid, like Cornette does.
It's up to you.
>>
File: tumblr_nmyicwuCVn1qauauto1_1280.jpg (102KB, 960x817px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nmyicwuCVn1qauauto1_1280.jpg
102KB, 960x817px
>>2500952
>People watch LU for the same reason why some people are fans of Mortal Kombat.
>>
File: 1490544638296.jpg (864KB, 2170x1095px) Image search: [Google]
1490544638296.jpg
864KB, 2170x1095px
>>2500952
>Over the top, idiotic, impossible characters in batshit insane storylines that make no sense in a soap opera context that is pretty much detached entirely from reality.
OP here that's what I pretty much miss in wrestling, probably have to check it out now. The last over the top thing I saw in wrestling beyond the Broken Saga was Finn Balors Demon Entrance and the fact that he wears trouser belts on his head makes me refuse to take the concept seriously. Also Bray Wyatt, a gimmick with no real direction. 3 Years ago he was a backwood cult leader now he's a magical Nu-Metal guitarist whos promos can be found inside a 14 year old goth girls diary
>>
>>2500988
At this point the supernatural characters in LU outnumber the normal people.
>>
File: mortal-kombat-x-scorpion.jpg (121KB, 801x600px) Image search: [Google]
mortal-kombat-x-scorpion.jpg
121KB, 801x600px
>>2500972
>MKX ADs
>dress up as the shitty MK9 Scorpion design instead of the glorious hooded MKX Scorpion design

Then again maybe the new design wasn't public yet at the time.
>>
File: sadcena.jpg (28KB, 342x373px) Image search: [Google]
sadcena.jpg
28KB, 342x373px
>>2500972
>this will never be an IRL Trios team
>>
>>2501030
Who's left as "normal people" in LU at this point?

Sexy Star maybe. Mack. Killshot/Cumshot I suppose. Whole WWU. Not sure if anyone else

>>2500952
2bh I love LU because it has

>quick matches, basically no restholds
>active crowd
>people doing INSANE shit
>wrestlers aren't just doing their spots and leave, they often innovate and add moves to their arsenal
>gimmicks are very likeable because of how many of them there are
>45min episode so it basically never is full of filler shit that no one wants to watch
>>
>>2501074
>active crowd

That's true but they're a bit too formulaic.
They often chant the same shit over and over, gets a bit boring over time.
They're not very smart on what they chant, too, but i guess that could be seen as a positive since it can't distract the viewer from the show itself or take over.
>>
>>2501046
I'd settle for LU kharacters as DLC.
>>
>>2501101
True, it's mostly very basic but I still love it whenever people chant SON OF HAVOC for most of the match. Just chanting wrestler's name is already good.

Don't forget Vibora got LUCHASAURUS chants.
>>
the first episodes are great to see Son of Havoc get over and watch them build up the stable.

there are enough good wrestlers and matches to make it bearable. Pentagon Jr., the Crew and Drago are always great.
>>
cuerno the GOAT
>>
File: qyrnnLD.gif (603KB, 375x289px) Image search: [Google]
qyrnnLD.gif
603KB, 375x289px
Dario is amazing and makes every episode worth watching.
>>
That being said. I never get anything while watching other shows, but I can't stop staring at like 95% of LU women's' asses. And I always get a chub.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.