[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone who has been to live wrestling shows... what is it like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 143223425.png (362KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
143223425.png
362KB, 700x700px
Anyone who has been to live wrestling shows... what is it like watching matches live? Is it better or worse? I've never been to a live show and it seems like it would be awkward watching a match without commentary / from one angle
>>
>implying WWE commentary is a plus
>>
>>2500674
WE ARE MAGGLE
>>
>>2500661
It depends on where you are compared to the ring, the people around you (which can ruin an event if they talk shit the whole time, or it's a cunt with a sign they don't put down), and the overall atmosphere.

Unless you're planning on one of the handful of true mega-events (Rumble, WM size) if you don't get the cheapest seats in the house, you shouldn't have any problem.
>>
It's better than watching on tv because you don't have commercials in the middle of the damn match.
>>
>>2501552
Yeah, you get to see a 5 minute rest hold instead.
>>
>>2500661
Like all other events, it depends on who you are surrounded by, I guess.
Also seats.
>>
WWE use to(still does maybe?) broadcast commentary into the arena on a FM band. You could bring anything that picks up the signal and a pair of headphones if you feel like you are missing out.

Old link as a source
http://www.wwe.com/shows/summerslam/wwe-live-radios-summerslam
>>
I'd imagine thr best part would be if the crowd was rowdy. If it's dead then it'd be boring
>>
>>2500661
I'm a bong so my experience might be somewhat different. The crowds here for stuff like RAW or the best promotions are really loud and rowdy, and there is a whole culture of making up chants/songs, singing them, so the whole thing is a really fun interactive night out.

Funny how the whole wrestlemania weekend thing with the RAW after mania has started to make this rub off on american smarks, and then americans get really upset when they hear people singing songs. It's like that whole "Fandangoing" cringe, smarks thought they were part of a hip new meme, but really they were just doing the dumb dance football fans like to do that they got off a group of bongs at one RAW after mania.

In terms of commentary its actually nicer because you realise how much WWE commentary is just there to distract you from the match and how much they miss the actual stories being told.

Also you notice why the crowd pops for certain moves. Anything that makes a slam on the mat, or anything involving going to the outside/ring or flying is 10x more impressive in person than on TV.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.