[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the Japanese version of fandango?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg (90KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg
90KB, 1200x799px
>>
yes, can't wait till this gook is buried
>>
>>2500097
He is getting a"mega" pushbutton R Truth
>>
Honestly he could be really funny as a dancing Jap
>>
I just saw his entrance vid from takeover...tgat was the gayest shit I've seen on my life...are all the contemporary wrestling fans gay hipsters or something? No way in hell people cheer for that massive display of autism.
>>
>he will be dancing soon
>hes gonna get buried
>who?
>chink outlel wrestler
cant wait to taste mark tears when he wins the wwe championship this year.
>>
>>2500394
This. They have Randy "Put the Crowd to Sleep" Orton as the fucking champion right now... he's pretty much a transitional champion for Nakamura to go over.
>>
BASED KING OF STRONG STYLE WORKING THE ANTI SMARKS
>>
>>2500394
>>2500399
>>2500419
why does it feel so good to win lads?
>>
>AJ Styles to RAW
>Cena is at Hollywood now
>Ambrose is buried in the mid-card
>Orton vs Wyatt feud is going to end soon.

Nakamura is the #2 Contender right now, and if Rollins/Reigns is not sent to SD! the next week, he will be fighting for the title sooner than expected.
>>
BKOSSWTAS
>>
>>2500429
I'm thinking Nakamura has maybe one or two feuds, probably with the Miz and Ziggler, to showcase him to new fans, and then he's put in the WWE World Championship title picture with Randy Orton.
>>
His entrance is the only thing that is over, just like fagral
>>
Is this the same thread you posted yesterday?
>>
>going to get comedy gimmick soon
>will be fed to IC champion later on
>will go back to Nippon in shame and will never wrestle again
Based Vince still hasn't forgiven Pearl Harbor for bombing the Germans.
>>
>>2500394
*antismark
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.