[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based bullyray btfo'ing the smarks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: based~2.jpg (168KB, 1080x1020px) Image search: [Google]
based~2.jpg
168KB, 1080x1020px
>>
>1 line
>promo
>>
This is literally getting to the point of a "I was just pretending to be retarded" comic.

Like, congrats, you finally turned into the swerve after three years of muting boos and editing reactions. Way to go, you puppet masters, you.
>>
>>2500057
>m-m-maybe if i p-promote the golden b-boy they'll hire me b-back rite?
>>
>we worked you into booing this babyface for 25+ months
>>
Metallica a shit
>>
>>2500057
BASED
A
S
E
D
>>
>>2500082
They did the same with Bryan
>>
>>2500086
That's the thing that annoys me about this situation. Nothing's actually different, people are doing the same thing they've been doing since the 2015 Rumble, the only thing that's different is WWE isn't just trying to plow through it and make him cut his shitty promo anyway.

Also, the only other time he was mentioned during the night, people loudly started chanting for Finn Balor instead and Heyman had to pretend it wasn't happening. So they didn't even get to the end of the show before they were willfully ignoring people's total apathy to Roman again.
>>
Oh yes, of course, the fact that he is always booed whatever he goes was just planned and nobody tried to push him to the moon as babyface before.

Fans were "worked" and all that stuff, and he has been heel all this time...
>>
>>2500057

Does he know how stupid his goatee looks? Don't they have people that tell him these sort of things?
>>
>>2500082
This.
If Roman was really "working the smarks" this whole time, they wouldn't protect him and get so upset over all the anti-Roman chants for all these years. When they started muting the crowds, they already confirmed what everyone knew: Vince's project has failed in a lot of aspects. I don't doubt that Reigns is pushing the most merch though. He's definitely a draw but for a lot of the wrong reasons... at least until now.
>>
>>2500098
Anytime somebody makes an argument that Reigns is some kind of meta-work remember how Batista's comeback went.

Now imagine how it would've gone if he didn't turn and Bryan never got involved.
>>
>>2500113
>Now imagine how it would've gone if he didn't turn and Bryan never got involved.
Wrestlemania ending in an avalanche of boos?

Boy, I miss when Vince gave a shit about that kinda thing.
>>
>>2500095
But Bryan got positive reactions from the crowd. This is literally the opposite scenario of Bryan's rise to the top.

Roman beating Bryan clean at Fastlane 2015 was Vince telling those who opposed his creation to fuck off, which is pretty terrible on WWE's part, considering how much they jerk themselves off on "making the fans happy" and "Vince doesn't like a crowd leaving unhappy" even though they consistently do these things.
>>
>>2500125
No, he means how WWE totally takes credit for Bryan getting so over even though they were really trying to de-elevate him and they never saw him as the top guy.

They think their storyline is why Bryan got so over and main event Wrestlemania 30. The actual reason is the fans revolted against the 2014 Rumble, CM Punk walked out and they had no choice.

If it was up to them, Bryan would've been the #3 babyface. Never a main event guy.
>>
>>2500119
Probably would've pelted garbage in the ring, assuming the crowd didn't just leave.

Also would've killed their Network right outta the gate.
>>
>>2500135
Oh my god, right after the streak ended too.

I can't figure out if there'd be mass apathy, mass hatred or just a huge exodus out of the building as soon as the final match started.
>>
>>2500135
Can you imagine poor Connor Michalek in the front row of Wrestlemania 30, watching on as confetti falls and he sees some jackass he barely knows winning the title as the whole crowd boos? Just a really sad thought.
>>
>>2500140
You ever see that hockey episode of South Park?

Would've basically been that.
>>
Stop watching then faggots
>>
>>2500357
>record low ratings

>>2500140
Maybe this universe isn't so bad.
>>
>>2500357
According to the ratings everyone is.
>>
>>2500357
>Overall ratings plummet
>Male demo down
>Girl demo up
Yeah good job retaining the Total Divas demographic
>>
>>2500105
Are you literally seething out of your mind? He has the most perfect goatee one can have. If his goatee looks stupid, then ANY goatee looks stupid. Stop looking for """"""""""""""""""""arguments""""""""""""""""""" where they are not present, you seething smark.
>>
>>2500690
Dwayne's is better dumb apostrophe spammer
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.