[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the hell WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: ovw.jpg (22KB, 400x208px) Image search: [Google]
ovw.jpg
22KB, 400x208px
Let me start by stating that I love WWE.

I love sports entertainment. I don't expect this post to be liked.

It is a FACT that guys like Orton, Batista, Cena, Brock can destroy anyone WWE would put in front of him.

I don't get it.

What the hell has happened to this business?

Where are all the real men?

What happened to the attitude?
>>
Cenetty killed the business. Thats what happened mark.
>>
>look mom I made the same thread again
>>
>>2499618
WWE, in a moment of weakness, gave indy wrestlers with beards an inch and they took a fucking mile. It's Daniel Bryan's fault, he went too far and now every vanilla midget thinks he's over, when in fact the fans are only ironically cheering for them.

They all have to go back to their high school gyms, Full Sail needs to be closed down and we need to send some young bodybuilders to OVW instead.
>>
>This thread again
What is up with OP's obsession with jacked up, oily bodybuilders grabbing each other in a fake soap opera for kids? You know there's a board for that kind of stuff, right?
>>
>Orton
>shooter

He fucking jobbed to a garbagebag

P.S. Chad Gable would twist everybody in your picture into pretzels.
>>
File: batista 1.jpg (23KB, 324x400px) Image search: [Google]
batista 1.jpg
23KB, 324x400px
>>2499657
Who the fuck is Chad Gable. I just looked this kid up. Looks like a teenage intern that carries someone like Batista's bags. You're telling me they make kids like this the champion nowadays? I don't know who is to blame here, but decisions like this are going to burn this company to the ground.

You can't honestly tell me Batista wouldn't beat the shit out of this 5 ft 8 kid.
>>
>>2499670
You're right, in real life Batista could probably beat up a lot of the smaller guys that are popular now in WWE.

But WWE isn't real life. It's a TV Show. No different from something like Downton Abbey or The Wire. Just with a different plot, characters and set of rules. It's performance art, not a fight simulation. Go watch UFC if you wanna see fights.
>>
>>2499618
Lel Orton and Cena can't fight for shit. They're just actors that play tough for TV. Batista barely won his first (and only) fight against an obese can and promptly left MMA afterwards.
>>
>>2499618

You, my friend, are a victim of the times. WWE is nothing more than a social experiment with emasculated men, manlet soap opera writers, nepotism, and general buffoonery.
>>
Daily reminder that the GOAT Daniel Bryan beat Cenetty clean and also beat Boreton and Bootista in a triple threat and would have beaten Bork at Summerslam if he didn't get injured
>>
>>2499675
Except half the reason anyone knows about wrestling today is because a giant was undefeated for 10 years.

If they had let little guys with big egos such as Cryan have their way, it would'be died quickly. But they didn't because back then people of all ages chanted "we want blood" and so forth. Current fans, however, ask for more ponies. And this is the result.

I'm not a 'samefag' by the way. Just one of the many who know this. Batista himself called Super Cryan fake bullshit.

One more point: the people defending the indie darlings don't think it's a show, much like Cena fans they insist the little guys they like are actual saints, and should always win because of it.
>>
>>2499670
Batista once tore up his back just from taking a basic bump.

>>2499679
Truth right here.

>>2499715
>I'm not a 'samefag'

Only a samefag would post this.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.