[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

April 6th Impact Wrestling thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: latin noheat.jpg (60KB, 255x397px) Image search: [Google]
latin noheat.jpg
60KB, 255x397px
>8/7c US
>1am UK

>Eddie Edwards vs Davey Richards: Last Man Standing

2016 was a standout year for Eddie, with his fellow wolf on the injured list, Eddie's star shone, and he picked up X Division Gold, before finally becoming a World Champion. When Davey returned, it wasn't long before he was seething with jealously, and viciously attacked Edwards, tearing apart the Wolves Nation. This is a good old fashioned grudge match tonight. Who will be the last Wolf standing?

>Knockouts Number One contender Gauntlet Battle Royal

Rosemary is the queen bee, or should we say queen tarantula? The Spidey spitter has lured and devoured many other Knockouts, but there's no shortage of those wanting to be next in line. Who will be the next to challenge IMpact's very own Shelob? find out tonight

>Climbing Mount Everett

Andrew Everett has been wowing us with his flashy moves, but he keeps falling short of winning the X Division Gold. What obstacles will Lee and Helsm throw in his way tonight?

>DCC Town Hall Meeting

Things haven't been going so well for the Death Count Council...Will they be following Robert's Rules for this meeting? doubtful.

All this and of course, much more tonight on Impact.
>>
can a nigga get a stream
>>
>>2498607
taima.tv/r/wooo

they probably have direct links to the episode since it's not live this week
>>
It begins...now
>>
decent enough match
>>
File: 1439572564917.jpg (36KB, 342x328px) Image search: [Google]
1439572564917.jpg
36KB, 342x328px
>show starts with a match

>then josh and JB start arguing, shitting up the show immediately
>>
This threads make somebody who work on Impact
>>
I haven't watched TNA since the main event mafia days, how is it now?
>>
File: shit.jpg (28KB, 735x419px) Image search: [Google]
shit.jpg
28KB, 735x419px
>>2498906
like that
>>
>>2498906
Just watch next week's episode

The commentary makes average shows shit because Josh Mathews and Jeremy Borash are constantly bickering
>>
>>2498906
Not any better. Only peaked with the Broken Hardys saga but that was independent from the actual creative at TNA.
I'd say the only good things in TNA now are Lashley and Eli Drake.
>>
>>2498917
oh, and I say next week, because that's where the storyline with Josh and JB ends with Josh getting taken off commentary after a tag team match
>>
>>2498603
Who's the fat bitch? Seriously, her stomach looks like mine, and I'm a man in terrible shape.
>>
>>2498926
ODB
>>
>>2498929
Not her, the one wearing a skimpy outfit even though she's fat. ODB has the decency to cover up.
>>
Prichard on tonight?
>>
>>2498937
already on earlier

>>2498935
>ODB defeats Amanda Carolina Rodriguez and Brandi Rhodes and Kayci Quinn (Ava Storie) and Madison Rayne and MJ Jenkins and Rebel and Sia Montez (Diamante)
probably Amanda
>>
Wow a TNA gamethread. You guys must really hate yourselves.
>>
File: 1437354770727.jpg (13KB, 181x198px) Image search: [Google]
1437354770727.jpg
13KB, 181x198px
That's the end of DCC

Bram and Kingston are fucking jobbers for life now
>>
>>2498946

>sorry about your damn luck

thats some catch phrase
>>
>DJZ got literally injured with a torn colon in Mexico
Holy shit
>>
I liked the concept of DCC but they never did anything worthwhile.
>>
It's so quiet
>>
>>2498991
Im new to impact wrestling what was thier overall gimmick?
>>
>>2499006
No idea, in hindsight

Initially, they were going to be involved with Billy Corgan, but then once he left, they were doomed to being jobbers
>>
everett should wear a one piece or a shirt to hide that flab
>>
>>2499011
Thanks for the answer.
>>
Is helms unable to wrestle anymore he should still have a few years in him?
>>
>>2499022
Probably not

He's pretty much settled on just being a manager for Trevor Lee at the moment
>>
>>2499028
Yeah. The last thing he did remotely related to actual wrestling was the stint in Tag Team Apocalypto.
>>
SUDDENLY GEORGE BUSH
>>
>>2498603
What are some of Del Rio's best matches?
>>
>>2499090
http://www.profightdb.com/wrestler-star-ratings/alberto-del-rio-2883.html
>>
>>2499090
Against Cro Cop
>>
File: 1393984097099.gif (1023KB, 450x683px) Image search: [Google]
1393984097099.gif
1023KB, 450x683px
>this fucking quinceaƱera music for Alberto del Rio
>>
The match is set for next week

Team Josh Matthews:
Lashley
Bram
Eli Drake
Tyrus

Team Jeremy Borash:
Alberto el Patron
Chris Adonis (Chris Masters)
Matt Morgan
Magnus (not shown on this episode because apparently his appearance in the final segment of the episode is an online exclusive????)
>>
>>2499172
>magnus is back
>matt morgan is back

WTF I Have to Watch TNA now?
>>
>>2498942
Well you know
>>
>>2499197
Isn't Morgan fucking shredded now?
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.