[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nakamura and R-Truth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

Are you guys ready for their tag title run?
>>
>>2498544
no
no god
no god please
no god please vince
no god please vince no
no god please vince no dont
>>
It's Kung Truth maggle. They just love having fun.
>>
They would be pretty based with a rush hour gimmick.
>>
>>2498576
more like just hour
nak is already way past his prime
>>
>>2498583
It would be hilarious to see R Truth try to teach nak the ways of the hood.
>>
>>2498567
LOOK AT THEM GO HAHA

SHINSGAY NAGAMURAY THINKS HES MAGGLE JACKSON I LOVE IT
>>
>>2498592
YOU CAN GET WITH THIS AND YOU CAN GET WITH THAT. DO A NINJA KICK KUNG TRUTHS WHERE ITS AT!!! WHAT'S UP
>>
>>2498544
Should be Tozawa and Apollo. At least they have history together.
>>
Nah, truth could get Nakamura over
Everybody loves truth
>>
It's hip hop and karate maggle I love it
>>
>>2498544
That would actually be really funny
>>
>>2498988
R Truth really doesn't get enough credit. He makes a lot of shit gimmicks work.
>>
>>2498562
It's probably going to happen tubby so deal with it
>>
>>2498975
Dude, don't act like you don't wanna see Nakamura teach R-Truth the ways of the samurai and Truth show him how to catch a catfish. This would actually draw dimes.
>>
This is most likely going to happen. I knew Nakamura should have stayed in Japan. Everybody said Haitch has a plan well what the fuck was it? Let Vince ruin my favorite wrestler and make him do skits with Ron Killings? Please no.
>>
>>2498544
They should totally call themselves rush hour.
>>
>>2499014
Okay, yes. That actually sounds hilarious.
>>
>>2498544
Nakamura isn't from Hong Kong, you retard.
>>
>>2499072
It's called kayfabe jackass. No Americans would give a shit anyway we love goofy ass asians
>>
>>2499070
I have been convinced for a while that WWE would be better off firing their writers and just lurking /asp/ for their storylines.
>>
>>2499014
This would be awesome. Nakamura being all serious because he's a ninja and Truth showing him how to drink a 40 and relax. Quality TV
>>
>>2499072
Says who?
>>
Will R Truth ask him if he can understand the words that are coming out of his mouth?
>>
>Nakamura working the anti-smarklets into a tizzy and he's not even DONE anything yet
>>
>>2499564
Nakamura finna be a walking punchline that nobody understands.....nigga
>>
File: 1456539401954.gif (2MB, 353x234px) Image search: [Google]
1456539401954.gif
2MB, 353x234px
>>2498544
Oh sweet Jesus this totally gonna happen.
>>
>>2499897
I hope so, ninja truth sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>hurr Nakamura is getting a racist gimmick

They haven't even dared try it with Tozawa. kys /pol/
>>
>>2498544
I am still waiting for that frozen Nagasaki survivor gimmick.
>>
>>2499997
>A-bomb
>frozen

Idiot.
>>
>>2500051
He froze himself after the bomb fell,shut your mouth,bro!
>>
BASED KING OF STRONG STYLE WORKING THE ANTI SMARKS
>>
>>2500073
So like a Japanese version of Encino man?
>>
>>2499975
>muh Japanese guy is too good for comedy waaah

Nak and Truth showing each other their respective cultures isn't racist you crybaby.
>>
File: bueno.jpg (33KB, 362x366px) Image search: [Google]
bueno.jpg
33KB, 362x366px
>>2498544
I had no idea how much I needed this until you put it in my mind
You're a goddamn genius, OP
>yet still a faggot
>>
I really hope Vince does this instead of shipping nak back to japan
>>
>>2498567
New day vs Kung Truth would be pretty awesome desu senpai
>>
>>2499975
>already has a ninja themed logo
>#feel the vibe
Nakumura already has a racist comedy jobber gimmick
>>
>>2503348
I seriously can't wait to see the butthurt on here when they pair him up with truth. Honestly R Truth is above having to carry another tag team. Still wish Vince would give him a gang member gimmick but seeing him and nak dance gangnam style at wrestlemania will be satisfying.
>>
Vince is really going to do this isn't he bros. I thought maybe they wouldn't ruin one of my favorite wrestlers but the writing is on the wall. He's gonna be rapping with truth by summerslam. Fuck you Vince.
>>
>>2502053
Do you often reply to posts that nobody made?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.