[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Rumors: Goldberg might return to the WWE once more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: 1491451788670.gif (2MB, 367x207px) Image search: [Google]
1491451788670.gif
2MB, 367x207px
BASED

>According to Dave Meltzer, Goldberg might make another come back to the WWE. On a recent edition of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Meltzer opined that Goldberg’s merchandise was selling pretty well after his return, his character was blazing hot and the promos he cut were very strong. He emphasised that the WWE didn’t really want to let Goldberg go as they were thoroughly impressed with his recent run and would most definitely look to bring him back in the future.
>>
>>2498481
OR MAYBE NOT
>>
>>2498476
Goldberg vs kane.
>>
>>2498476
I hope so, we were in a huge rut before he returned with indie shitters everywhere, bland people on the mic with little to no character and Vince forcing shit wrestlers like Zayn and ambrose into the main event to compensate for the lack of big stars.

It's crazy how one man can change the scene.
>>
I want BasedBurg to comeback and squash Nakameme in 5 seconds

>>2498506
Having BasedBurg retire Kane and Beeg would be bretty cool desu.
>>
>he returns again only to put Roman over

you know it will happen
>>
>>2498517
GOATBerg squashes Zayn/Deanetty in a handicap match when?
>>
File: 1474062075375.jpg (72KB, 531x471px) Image search: [Google]
1474062075375.jpg
72KB, 531x471px
>>2498545
>>
Let's be fair to Old Bill - we all thought his comeback would be cringe as fuck, and it wasn't.

I would like to see him back again.
>>
>>2498476
Please no more ancient part timers
>>
File: 1460177170048.png (1MB, 1056x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1460177170048.png
1MB, 1056x1080px
>>2498545
>Goldberg v Roman in a Spear Match; Winners gets Ownership of the Spear

Muh Dicc
>>
>>2498517
NeetHammer pls.

WWE is pushing only romanetty and that's why the product sucks.
>>
>>2498751
seek education
>>
File: 1491295870031.gif (2MB, 448x252px) Image search: [Google]
1491295870031.gif
2MB, 448x252px
>>2498757
>>
BASED

goldberg had the best run in recent memory. best run since christian in ecw. then goldberg had the second greatest mania match of all time with brock behind austin/bret.

BASED GOLDBERG
>>
>>2498870
holy shit this is too based

the smarks in the palms of his hands
>>
>>2498886
Whatever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>2498476
>According to Dave Meltzer
So when this doesn't happen, Meltzer will just say they changed their mind like he always does. He regular gives out wrong information like he's either saying what WWE tells him to say, or he's just guessing like everyone else.
>>
File: trish-and-christian-kiss-o.gif (3MB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
trish-and-christian-kiss-o.gif
3MB, 320x238px
>>2498883
good af taste bruh
>>
It literally took two matches before people got tired of his shit and his awful promos and started booing him. But Tshirts matter more than reaction.

TShirts > Ticket sales

WWE = glorified merch booth and youtube channel
>>
>>2498933
Meltzer knew almost the entire card of Mania back in January.

Say what you want about him, but the dude is connected, and is more often right than wrong.
>>
>>2498476
goldberg/cena goldberg/rock might draw a couple dimes
>>
Goldberg's run is probably the biggest advocate for lessening the scripted promos that I can think of. Dude was on fucking fire just by being himself.
>>
>>2499040
People got tired of them and then he got them right back and got them excited for the idea of him coming back with one promo.
>>
>>2498545
they gotta rebuild Berg first, so give him a program against a lower card heel they want to elevate and then have Roman sneak attack him to set up an even bigger feud.
>>
people love him in short bursts

he does the same thing every match so there needs to be a few months gap between every match to not over saturate

also dont put him up against smark darlings, audience was on his side till his match with owens
>>
>>2498545
Goldberg already put Roman over when they double speared Strowman.

That was in Goldberg's perspective, the passing of the torch.
>>
>>2498476
Did you miss the booing he was getting the last 3-4 weeks of his run?
Fans were starting to turn on Bill. Unless he learns how to put on an actual wrestling match, it would be wise for him to stay retired.
>>
have him squash midcarders and build his moveset up. he had some rolling grapples and powerbombs back in the day. then have him fight cena. not reigns.
>>
>>2498476
Please no
>>
>>2498517
What's Goldberg's character?

MEDIUM MODE: Can't use the word "badass" or any description of his size.
>>
>>2499486
Scary Unbeatable angry Jew.
>>
>>2498476
If they nerfed Goldberg a little bit and gave him a grizzly old man Logan type of character the dude would be money. Put him in the ring with guys like Rollins, Zayn, Ambrose, Styles etc and they can carry him to a good match.
>>
>>2498545
Pretty much this. Make Roman look more strong by beating Goldberg and this leads to the final boss Brock Lensar WM34
>>
>>2498578
Yeah then Vince has Roman spear goldberg ten times to win clean, fuck that.
>>
>>2498476

Please have Roman retire Goldberg next.
>>
>>2499530
my sides
>>
>>2499420
Cena/Berg at WM34 (Berg squashes Cenetty), then Berg/BBD at Summer Slam where Roman goes over.
>>
File: 1476911796258.png (1MB, 1000x698px) Image search: [Google]
1476911796258.png
1MB, 1000x698px
>>2499486
>What's Goldberg's character?
Typical Jew. Gets on top with little effort.
>>
>>2499162
The entire roster are smark darlings
>>
>>2501190
>Roman Reigns
>>
>>2499486
Bald Jew Broly
>>
>>2501212
Ok, 99% smark darlings and the only guy they would boo if he wins, nobody wins in the end

It really is a problem that WWE filled his company with them, now no smark wants them to lose
>>
MAYBE I GOT ONE MORE

DEVASTATING TEN SECOND MATCH LEFT IN ME
>>
>>2501325
>>2501325
this
WWE trapped themselves into a corner by signing on too many indie faggots, now the fans want their bingo hall heroes to main event everything.
Vince might fire or bury all indie guys before he dies though, which is the only thing that will save the company from being taken over by manlets.
>>
>>2498545
the only reason I'd ever want him to come back

>"You are the true spear master, Roman"
>>
>>2498506
That wouldn't really work. Squashing Kane in 2 moves would be a really shit end to his career.
>>
I like Goldberg a lot, I enjoyed his run. But I' d rather not see them run him into the ground or have him job to Roman. Goldberg losing to Brock after giving him a hell of a fight, Brock being the first dude to kick out of the jackhammer etc etc are all perfect ends to his career.

Goldberg doesn't need to come back, at best he should do surprise appearances in certain towns and PPVs just to spear a comedy character or a wildcard at a Rumble.
>>
>>2498545
Money & Miles, senpai.
>>
I would love to see Goldberg stay on as a manager or backstage position.
>>
>>2498476
why they had that giant neon pussy ass in the background anyway
>>
>>2498476
Is this the greatest camera shot in wwe history? Kevin Dunn is a god
>>
>>2499076
There is a difference between knowing, and being fed the answers. You just connected the two in the same sentence. Congratulations on being a moron.
>>
>>2501805
This is a fair take. It was a great way for him to go out no doubt it was almost perfect but damn he brought some greatly needed attitude to the show so its easy af to miss the dude:(

>>2502216
Kevin Dunn is underrated and has been turned into this weird scapegoat for the problems of the WWE. Most people who hate him don't even know why they do it its just something ur suppose to do in the IWC. Prob linked to Cornetty.
>>
>>2503596
>Dunn is underrated

This is the WOAT opinion.
>>
>>2500056

Dont jews start studying at age of 4 to become lawyers and shit? I remember watching some document about them and its no wonder they rule the world
>>
>>2498481
YOU'RE GONNA BE THE ONE THAT SAVES ME
>>
>>2501313
Literally this
>>
>>2499040
WWE=WCPW
>>
What gets me about Goldberg is he had actual matches in WCW.

He had an actual moveset with unique submission moves and high risk manuevers, then he comes to WWE and literally has 2 moves.

I know he is old and is known for being quite Stiff in the ring, but can't the WWE demand more from a top employee??
>>
The money matches would be BasedBurg v AJetty/BBD/Cenetty IMO

>>2507069
>tfw no modern rendition of his super brawl street fight with big poppa pump

y even live

still tho. his 2movez work just find, he managed to have motn doing just those 2 moves. i wouldnt mind him spicing it up tho if he comes back.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.