[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When was the last time you think they fucked Each other I mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1010.jpg (306KB, 2000x1502px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1010.jpg
306KB, 2000x1502px
When was the last time you think they fucked

Each other I mean
>>
Mid 90s.
>>
When did Vince have that stroke?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXzm4jrhX78
>>
>>2498414
Around December 1975 or January 1976
>>
>>2498414
At the White House. Sources they they snuck into the Presidential Bathroom at one point
>>
>>2498433
Fuck no, they got megabucks together in the 80s when Titansport / Coliseum Video was a success. They banged the night Vince bought out Pops, for sure.
>>
>>2498455
Vince banged for sure, just not Linda.
>>
>>2498429
C R I N G E
>>
>>2498414
Election night. It was probably the first time in 10 years. Linda looks and acts like a cuckquean, good woman.
>>
What date was that Raw when Eric Bischoff kissed Linda? I would guess Vince was still smashing around that time

Linda was a hot granny around that period and you could see in that segment that her tits were kinda big. I mean, they were clearly sagging but still.....they were big
>>
>>2498414
Wonder if Vince can get hard without V
>>
>>2498414
A couple days ago,but he had to think about,Lex Luger,Kevin Nash and Roman Reigns to get hard.
>>
Are there any stories of Vince banging divas or does he steer clear of them?
>>
File: tCTLmxZy.jpg (85KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
tCTLmxZy.jpg
85KB, 600x400px
Are these guys still fucking each other?
>>
>>2499940
https://youtu.be/BP3ITH6BCQc?t=12m5s
@12:05 is the best you will get.
>>
>>2499940
I've always wondered this as well,you think some of them would have come out with it by now,unless they were payed hush money.
>>
>>2499963

Damn it's weird as hell hearing Vince so candid.
>>
Linda looks like Rod Stewart in drag
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.