[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>still no sequel Ree.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: WWE_All_Stars_Wallpaper.1.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WWE_All_Stars_Wallpaper.1.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>still no sequel

Ree.
>>
Why do people hate this game?
>>
>>2498387
This game is unironically better than the copy and paste yearly 2K garbage.
>>
It was the opposite of the normal WWE games. It didn't have a lot of modes and CAW was kind of limited, but the actual gameplay was fun compared to the fucking slogs that normal WWE games are
>>
Pick new rivalries for a sequel
>Diesel vs Roman
>>
>>2498502
>Goldberg vs Ryback
>>
>>2498466
It really is. Super fun to play.
>>
>>2498466
Everything is better than WWE 2k
>>
File: 2017-03-09-220653.jpg (45KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
2017-03-09-220653.jpg
45KB, 960x544px
I could of swore I read somewhere that they were making a sequel but it got dropped cause of THQ being on the verge of bankruptcy. It was apparently gonna have tables and shit like that.
>>
>>2498606

I think it was called WWE Brawl. It's weird. WWE Champions looks like All Stars 2, except it's a shitty puzzle game. That's disappointing. The spin-off games are usually good. I even liked Legends of WrestleMania.
>>
>>2498502
Rollins vs HBK
>>
>>2498613
WWE Brawl was like Power Stone, All-Stars 2 was in development too when THQ folded
>>
>>2498387
All-Stars was and still is the GOAT. If you gave it the depth of a game like 2K17 but kept its playstyle and other quirky features like Fantasy Warfare and Path of Champions, it'd be perfect.

>>2498502
Sandman VS Ambrose?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.