[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

X PAC claims BEEG Lashed Out Backstage After WM 33 Match!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: er13_p30.jpg (24KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
er13_p30.jpg
24KB, 642x361px
From his Podcast:

> "Before thing was even over, Big Show had a bunch of guys that were in the Battle Royal back in the back and he was going off… like yelling like fucking crazy! I think it was over the stuff with him and Strowman. Because they had a moment there and the moment got taken from them too quick. Big show wasn't happy at all how it went down."
>>
>>2498312
Show should've gotten angry years ago about how badly they wasted him.

I'm personally seething how shit they are at actually booking wrestlemania moments after seeing how they did pretty much fucking nothing with Taker's retirement and Vince couldn't even drag his fucking ass out there to thank the guy.
>>
Big and Braun deserved better. However I think Mojo winning was the right choice, despite celeb interference.
>>
>last mania
>shoved in the jobber battle royal

based shaq working big shit into a shoot
>>
>>2498312
>Big Shoe thinking he's in any way relevant
>>
>>2498337
Should have been Beeg and Braun as the last two and then Braun body slamming Beeg to the outside.

Mojo's win was pretty much pointless
>>
What a mark
>>
>>2498348
wwe is desperate to be on sportscenter as much as possible which is hilarious because eapn is dying
>>
>>2498348
The whole ATGM Battle Royal is pointless.
>>
>>2498348
Has there ever been a point to someone winning that battle royal?
>>
>>2498365
>Cesaro wins it
>trophy gets destroyed and forgotten
>Beeg wins it
>pretty much just gets forgotten but sometimes he does the Andre pose
>Corbin wins it
>actually has the trophy at ringside a few times and does the pose, otherwise nothing

Not really. I wish there was some stipulation other than the trophy itself - if you win it, you get a title shot of your choosing, for example.
>>
>>2498348
This is literally how Cesaro won the first Jobber Royal.
>>
>>2498365
>>2498385
There shouldn't be a point to winning it, beyond the prestige, and to keep Andre's legacy present.

The match should be good.

The matches are always terrible.

This is one instance when someone needs to give Vince and his directors some fucking valium and tell them not everything has to be choreographed.

The Battle Royale that Andre actually won in WM2 was full of fucking NFL jocks that nobody knew if they were going to go into business for themselves. It was messy and chaotic and Bret marshalled it like a fucking boss and it was a great spectacle.

Having celebrity spots and little dweebs winning it, and slightly bigger guys throwing ten other guys around at a time like they're in clown college is just sapping all the value out of it and they should stop trying.
>>
Somewhere up there, Andre the Giant is dancing in a club. and poor Big Show is yelling at those clown in the battle royal.
>>
>>2498361
It was my favourite part of the show. It's just so damn goofy.
>>
>>2498391

God, Cesaro came so close to making that battle royal seem like it was worth a damn

Him lifting Beeg out of the ring got a huge pop and the announcers sold it well. Made him look legit as fuck.

And then......nothing.

At this point the Andre battle royal is just an excuse to have a royal rumble at the biggest show of the year
>>
File: 1489286571528.gif (1MB, 200x145px) Image search: [Google]
1489286571528.gif
1MB, 200x145px
>yelling at the boys when he should be yelling at Vince
>>
>>2498312
No fan of the business can hate show, just his booking.

His awful awful booking.
>>
>>2499787
Nope, people legit hate his boring ass and don't want to see it, he's the most bland piece of turd I've ever seen.
>>
>>2499787

Big Show was booked very well around 2003 on Smackdown.
>>
>>2498335
I think Taker designed 80% of that goodbye desu
>>
>>2499751
The Ziggler on the ropes thing and the lady not realizing Gronk was supposed to work were the only highlights... they really fucked up eliminating Big Show and Braun early because I was like, "well I don't want anyone to win now" should have been Braun with as much as they've been investing in him lately but seeing as it was Big Show's last Mania and they literally shaped the ending of the whole show for Taker's last mania
>>
>>2499961
The last 3 being Mojo, Jinder Mahal and that fat Sanity guy was amazingly poor booking, it just made it incredibly obviously that Mojo was going over.
>>
>>2499881
>when Heyman was the booker

Really makes you think...
>>
>>2498335
.Show should've gotten angry years ago about how badly they wasted him.

This. He and Kane should go on a rampage backstage and murder all the indie manlets, writers, HHH and Vince.
>>
>>2498312

Here's how to book his retirement.
>Big Show wins MITB
>Defeats Orton for the strap
>enters feud with Braun
>loses at Summerslam in the best big man main event of all time
>>
>>2499751
Cesaro got buried every week by his mouth piece. Heyman would come out with Cesaro and talk about Brock nonstop for 10 minutes. What a fucking waste.
>>
>>2498337
The whole point was the celeb interference, Wrestlemania is about getting outsider interest and Gronk was a great draw.
>>
>>2500448
>Gronk was a great draw.

Explain what you actually mean by "a draw".
>>
>>2500454
Gets more people to show up
>>
>>2500465
Many people literally have no idea who he is.
>>
>>2500465
How does that work then? Was he on the poster?
>>
>>2500468
Bullshit, Gronk is a huge name

>>2500469
He'll draw more people into the brand, he doesn't have to draw people to that specific wrestlemania. This is marketing 101.
>>
>>2500493
Lawrence Taylor didn't pull it off in 1995 when he was far more famous than Gronk is now and the Fed was much smaller than WWE is today.

Celebrity endorsements only stick if the product isn't complete shit. That's why Tyson worked, L.T. didn't and Gronk won't.
>>
>>2500493
Never heard of Gronk until now
>>
>>2500503
I thought it was just the name of a Monster Energy drink, I didn't realize it was named after someone. Makes sense though, there a random Footballs man on it.
>>
>>2498312
Somebody noted something weird with Goldust elimination?
>>
>>2500493
>Gronk is a huge name
Unironically only heard of him because he came out at wrestlemania. Could be because I'm not american, though
>>
>>2500500
>Lawrence Taylor
He was already retired, Gronk is in his prime and is well known because he plays on the leagues best team.
>>
>>2500544
>being retired means you're not famous

Fucker were you even alive for Wrestlemania 11?
>>
>>2500517
goldust just stood on the outside and stared at big show like he was waiting for big show to look at him
>>
based big show thinking anyone cares about some shitty moment on the pre-show
>>
>>2500521
Same, I was very confused by a bit there.

>>2500444
Heyman himself admits his management of Cesaro was just a vehicle to get on TV and plug Brock. Why couldn't they use Axel for this, goddamn it?
>>
>>2499751
It killed Cesaro's heat for nearly a year which is exactly what WWE wanted.
>>
>>2498412

It defiantly needs something else for winning it like a future mid card title shot.

So far nobody who has won it has really done fucking anything.

Cesaro got fucked for pretty much a year after winning.
Big Show was just so they can have him stand next to the trophy and make the pose Andre is making. Also i guess to try and build him up for Roman to beat at the following ppvs.
Corbin got put in a feud with Ziggler then Kalisto for most of the fucking year. Then gets to be on the pre show of mania again and lose to Ambrose.

None of the winners have actually made it to the main show of mania the next year they are all still on the pre show the next year.
>>
>>2500121
I'd be fine with this.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.