[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matches where the wrong person went over.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Miz vs. Dolph No Mercy.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Miz vs. Dolph No Mercy.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
Matches where the wrong person went over.
>>
File: 1486413584198.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486413584198.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>Title main evented No Mercy (don't @ me with your debate shit it was the rightful main event)
>Less than 6 months later its on the preshow
>>
It was great that Dolphetty won that match in terms of storytelling but then he did nothing with the title and showed everyone again how much of a geek he is.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (120KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
120KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2498121
I legit wanted him to retire in that match and I don't even like Miz
>>
>>2498139
Objectively wrong
>>
>>2498156
shud up noodlehead
>>
>>2498098
Every Asuka match
>>
>>2498098
Gronk should've stolen the ARMBAR win from Mojo
>>
>>2499015
>IT'S ROB GRONKOWSKI!
>But whose side is he on?!
>>
File: thedaywrestlingdied.jpg (276KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
thedaywrestlingdied.jpg
276KB, 642x361px
>>2498098
>>
>>2499042
Came here to post this. Based big Dave could've saved wrestling
>>
>>2498107

Bray orton mainevented

Seek sunlight
>>
>>2498121
>>2498145
Yeah, same. Ziggler was a loser who couldn't beat Ambrose for the main title and then literally went for a consolation prize and suddenly got superpowers for that one.
>>
>>2500396
Ziggler is the definition of a dropped ball. Every time he started having something going on for him, his push got denied and he got relegated into jobber status.

It happened in the past, it will happen again. Remember that time Sting made him the sole survivor at survivor series? Yeah, that went nowhere. His heel turn? Nowhere. His promos about proving that he still has it and will SHOW THE WORLD? Nowhere.

Doesn't change the fact that he's fairly average in the ring and on the mic and would be way better off if he stopped being a shitty mix of HBK and Mr. Ass, but he thinks he's main event caliber.
>>
>>2500403
Goddamn those promos have been a disjointed clusterfuck.

I was hoping he'd step in as Mojo's Rawley's partner. That way Mojo doesn't have to speak and they wouldnt have to drop the Hype Bros #1 Contender status from the show.

When Ryder comes back they couldve more easily turned Zig heel by turning on the reformed tag team.

But I really wish they wouldve had Ziggler just stalk and attack AJ for the past few months. Zig's can't get Crews or Solo Mojo over because they don't have much character. Zig could turn heel by attacking AJ for basically taking his spot. They're very similar wrestlers, except AJ is like 10x better than Zig and Zig should be trying to take his spot back in a jealous rage with a steel chair.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.