[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When Linda becomes President in 2024 do you think Vince will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: mcmahon.jpg (55KB, 629x459px) Image search: [Google]
mcmahon.jpg
55KB, 629x459px
When Linda becomes President in 2024 do you think Vince will have PPVs in the Rose Garden?

[spoiler]I just love this image, I have it printed out and on my wall next to my Benoit posters.[/spoiler]
>>
>>2497839
Fucking cringe.
>>
Republican's won't hold the presidential offer for a generation after Trump gets impeached and Pence gets crushed in 2020.
>>
File: cm-stunk.gif (980KB, 390x220px) Image search: [Google]
cm-stunk.gif
980KB, 390x220px
>>2497839
>[spoiler]
>>
>>2497879
its going to be funny when trump does 8 striaght years, stacks the supreme court, and the republicans fix the voter map in their favor making it literally impossible for a democrat to ever win again outside of jew york and commiefornia
>>
>>2497891
>fix the voter map in their favor making it literally impossible for a democrat to ever win again
What's the point of democracy then.
>>
>>2497929
There isn't one. It's cancer and allows the retarded majority too much say in how things are run
>>
>>2497929
the census is coming up, if trump gets a second term the republicans will be able to gerrymander the fuck out of the nation
>>
>>2497950
This, 2020 is the census and redistricting year. If the democrats don't fix the divide between the progressive wing and the corporate democrats, they are doomed.
>>
>>2497891

if the dems can't rebuild their downballot base by 2020, not even Chicago will be spared

it's gonna be a red, red, red future. And Hilary is going to kill herself when Linda is sworn in.
>>
>>2497879
Speak English, Pajeet. I hate Trump but the lack of syntax and correct words is unprofitable.
>>
File: 1334329164853.jpg (18KB, 366x380px) Image search: [Google]
1334329164853.jpg
18KB, 366x380px
>>2497935
>Trump supporters actually want a dictatorship
>Being this scared of le liberal SJW boogeyman that they'd actually rather live in a dictatorship

The absolute state of the USA hahahaa
>>
File: east room.jpg (49KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
east room.jpg
49KB, 600x343px
>Linda becomes Madam President
>Hilary forever cucked
>Rose Garden RAW, Wrestlemania in the East Room, and the Royal Rumble at Area 51
>Cena pulled off the card so he can get his own 5-minute US history spot before each match, before realizing his dream of being a child nutrition advocate for the USDA

I don't even like Trump's policies but I'm enjoying this timeline.
>>
she's 68 now, she'd be 76 when she takes office and 84 when she'd leave
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.